First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply When u first saw Itazura na Kiss did u want to stop watching it(as in boring)
Member
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Location.
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
nope the first episode was hilarious!!! i loved it from the beginning!!!!
Member
296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

devily_girl wrote:


harmony225 wrote:


devily_girl wrote:


harmony225 wrote:


devily_girl wrote:

i stop cuz i saw the drama of it but i was bore than i saw the ending of this


WHY DID U THINK THE END WAS BORING IT WAS AWESOME AND THE DRAMA IS GOOD TOO BUT NOT AS GOOD!!!!!????


i nvr said the ending was bad i just say that i was bore than i hve nuthing to do so i watch the ending and the ending was good


oh i c wat ur saying now i watched it cuz i was bored but i watched first ep and fell in love wit it i watchin the drama now and its basically the same thing but i like the anime better but it looks like there's more to it in the drama cuz it has 58 episodes and each episode is like 73 minutes long its awesosme!


?.?


Lol nm i just sayin i agree wit u i was bore too but watched the first episode instead of the ending can i b ur buddy?
1877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mystery
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

harmony225 wrote:


devily_girl wrote:


harmony225 wrote:


devily_girl wrote:


harmony225 wrote:


devily_girl wrote:

i stop cuz i saw the drama of it but i was bore than i saw the ending of this


WHY DID U THINK THE END WAS BORING IT WAS AWESOME AND THE DRAMA IS GOOD TOO BUT NOT AS GOOD!!!!!????


i nvr said the ending was bad i just say that i was bore than i hve nuthing to do so i watch the ending and the ending was good


oh i c wat ur saying now i watched it cuz i was bored but i watched first ep and fell in love wit it i watchin the drama now and its basically the same thing but i like the anime better but it looks like there's more to it in the drama cuz it has 58 episodes and each episode is like 73 minutes long its awesosme!


?.?


Lol nm i just sayin i agree wit u i was bore too but watched the first episode instead of the ending can i b ur buddy?


o k sure

Member
296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

devily_girl wrote:


harmony225 wrote:


devily_girl wrote:


harmony225 wrote:


devily_girl wrote:


harmony225 wrote:


devily_girl wrote:

i stop cuz i saw the drama of it but i was bore than i saw the ending of this


WHY DID U THINK THE END WAS BORING IT WAS AWESOME AND THE DRAMA IS GOOD TOO BUT NOT AS GOOD!!!!!????


i nvr said the ending was bad i just say that i was bore than i hve nuthing to do so i watch the ending and the ending was good


oh i c wat ur saying now i watched it cuz i was bored but i watched first ep and fell in love wit it i watchin the drama now and its basically the same thing but i like the anime better but it looks like there's more to it in the drama cuz it has 58 episodes and each episode is like 73 minutes long its awesosme!


?.?


Lol nm i just sayin i agree wit u i was bore too but watched the first episode instead of the ending can i b ur buddy?


o k sure



can u tell me how to put music on my profile?
Member
3125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wanna guess? ^_^
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
NO!

it was really interesting since the first episode!!!
Member
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Singapore lah!
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
never! i finished 19 episodes (then) within a day and i craved for more! =p
Posted 10/4/08
The graphics left something to be desired. Still, I don't recall ever getting bored with this anime.
Member
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside your mind.
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
well, yeah... the manga's animation was kinda bad.. but I gave the anime a try and ended up loving it!!
11892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my nii chan's...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

HyperBunny wrote:

It was kinda of boring around the beginning/middle.
I ended up skipping to the episode where he confesses his feelings for her.
That's where it got good.


LOL? u skipped it til the end? XDDDDDDDDD ahahahahah then u miss most of it tho Dx
Member
352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
No, because I've read the manga (despite being unfinished) and I knew it was going to be a great show~ Also, I've read that they were going to stay true to Tada Kaoru-sensei's original plot so they can't go wrong with that. It's very good, that has a good mix in romance, comedy and tear-inducing drama! Woo~
Member
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

aznkatan wrote:


HyperBunny wrote:

It was kinda of boring around the beginning/middle.
I ended up skipping to the episode where he confesses his feelings for her.
That's where it got good.


LOL? u skipped it til the end? XDDDDDDDDD ahahahahah then u miss most of it tho Dx


I read summaries with the screencaps. And I really didn't miss a lot. Like 2 to 3 eps.

7001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
nope^^ i thought it was good from the start^^
11892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my nii chan's...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

HyperBunny wrote:


aznkatan wrote:


HyperBunny wrote:

It was kinda of boring around the beginning/middle.
I ended up skipping to the episode where he confesses his feelings for her.
That's where it got good.


LOL? u skipped it til the end? XDDDDDDDDD ahahahahah then u miss most of it tho Dx


I read summaries with the screencaps. And I really didn't miss a lot. Like 2 to 3 eps.



o i see XDDDD
Member
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Nope. On the second episode i was like I CANT STOP WATCHING IT!
Posted 10/4/08
Nope. I love the summary plot of Itazura Na Kiss. It's my all time favourite anime
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.