First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ►REQUEST◄ Banners
Requester
11393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines...XD
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
arigato.. kawaii!! i love it so much...^_^


bubblyblue wrote:


liby_psyche27 wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: can you make it big? tnx
Color scheme: anything thats kawaii
What do u want written on it and where?: my crunchyroll family
Extras: can you crop the text in the pic..arigato.. you decide what you wana put in the pic.. but dont animate it.. thnks
Picture: [in spoiler tag]


done

XD


High Rank Mod
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / heh?
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

bluetiger04 wrote:

Mod Requesting:anyone
Size: medium
Color scheme:anything
What do u want written on it and where?: Extras, anywhere
Extras: brushes , effects, nothing, etc maybe some sparkles and stars and a cute frame please
Picture: [in spoiler tag]


omg i didn't noe u posted...super sry!
and sry for making u wait longer for me to finish the request!
it may take a couple days... sry!
High Rank Mod
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / heh?
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

bluetiger04 wrote:

Mod Requesting:anyone
Size: medium
Color scheme:anything
What do u want written on it and where?: Extras, anywhere
Extras: brushes , effects, nothing, etc maybe some sparkles and stars and a cute frame please
Picture: [in spoiler tag]


here u go:
tell me if u would like any changes....
Requester
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / summhwhere ova ze...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 9/21/09
Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: like a rectangle i guess??
Color scheme:anything that looks nice
What do u want written on it and where?:'bunneh luvers academy' and 'join now' and could you animate 'join now'
Extras: brushes , anything that can make it kawaii.
Picture:


DONE
Requester
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Size: the height is little not big and width is wide enough to fit crunchyroll profile
Color scheme: pink,blue,purple,green
What do u want written on it and where?: write:first one welcome to my profile/ second:about me /third: my trusted buddies/fourth : thxs for looking at my profile bye
Extras: brushes , effects, nothing, etc:can ihave hearts on the sides and some sparkles
Picture: [in spoiler tag: color banner ?
Requester
1715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my chair
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 9/21/09
DONE MARIN
Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: 449x150
Color scheme: any that suits
What do u want written on it and where?: thank you for visiting (on the bottom
Extras: brushes and effects
Picture:


Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09

khitzuki wrote:


PENDING MARIN
Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: 449x150
Color scheme: any that suits
What do u want written on it and where?: thank you for visiting (on the bottom
Extras: brushes and effects
Picture:


there u goo


Requester
1715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my chair
Offline
Posted 1/28/09



thank u like this one ^^
High Rank Mod
12894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

pomnky wrote:

Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: like a rectangle i guess??
Color scheme:anything that looks nice
What do u want written on it and where?:'bunneh luvers academy' and 'join now' and could you animate 'join now'
Extras: brushes , anything that can make it kawaii.
Picture:


taken ( cutiesteffie )


hope u like it , tell me if u wanna change and srry for ad late reply >_<
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 9/21/09

Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: banner size
Color scheme: darker
What do u want written on it and where?: ~C.C-tHe gReY wItCh~
Extras: brushes or anything that will make it cool and new background
Picture:


DONE
Requester
9008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / in chinen yuuri...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 9/21/09
Mod Requesting:anyone
Size:banner size
Color scheme:what ever colour look good on it
What do u want written on it and where?:
1.)Welcome To mamikochan's Profile
2.) About Me
3.) Join These Groups
4.)Rules
5.)Membership Card
6.)My Avii
7.)What I Like?
8.)What I Hate?
9.)I wil Accept My Buddy^^
10.) Thank You For Visiting Me!
Extras: brushes , effects, nothing, etc:anything look good
Picture:


sorry if to many

DONE
Assistant
15550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

mikiuchan wrote:


Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: banner size
Color scheme: darker
What do u want written on it and where?: ~C.C-tHe gReY wItCh~
Extras: brushes or anything that will make it cool and new background
Picture:



in progress (only because no one else is taking it AHEM)

should be done by............................. sunday.

hope thats not too long.
Posted 3/18/09

Allstarhelen115 wrote:


mikiuchan wrote:


Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: banner size
Color scheme: darker
What do u want written on it and where?: ~C.C-tHe gReY wItCh~
Extras: brushes or anything that will make it cool and new background
Picture:



in progress (only because no one else is taking it AHEM)

should be done by............................. sunday.

hope thats not too long.



that's okey,thnx for taking my request ^^

Assistant
15550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

mikiuchan wrote:


Allstarhelen115 wrote:


mikiuchan wrote:


Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: banner size
Color scheme: darker
What do u want written on it and where?: ~C.C-tHe gReY wItCh~
Extras: brushes or anything that will make it cool and new background
Picture:



in progress (only because no one else is taking it AHEM)

should be done by............................. sunday.

hope thats not too long.



that's okey,thnx for taking my request ^^





Done, hope you likee it :]
Posted 3/21/09

Allstarhelen115 wrote:


mikiuchan wrote:


Allstarhelen115 wrote:


mikiuchan wrote:


Mod Requesting: anyone
Size: banner size
Color scheme: darker
What do u want written on it and where?: ~C.C-tHe gReY wItCh~
Extras: brushes or anything that will make it cool and new background
Picture:



in progress (only because no one else is taking it AHEM)

should be done by............................. sunday.

hope thats not too long.



that's okey,thnx for taking my request ^^





Done, hope you likee it :]



Thankies ^^
i love it!!!! so cool !

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.