First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Elemental Lake
Posted 10/1/08
Zakrina stood watching what happening at the lake, while sitting against a nearby tree.
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
Noel sat down by the edge of the lake then suddenly her vision got drowsy....then she fainted.....
Posted 10/1/08
Zakrina notices that Noel fainted, so she walks over to the boy and asks, "Do you think she'll be alright? Isn't this right around the time where you swim out there to save her?"
Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Hiryu, emerges from the darkness to rescue noel from the lake. He musters up his ice and solid earth elemental powers to shift the water into ice and bring her up then uses the solid rock to create a dry pacch of rock.
"that was close. (looks at noel's face) Oh how beautiful she is. Just want to hug you tight. Don't worry ryuji, i won't take your girl. Just wait a bit."
Hiryu takes out a small box which he then puts his hands above and soon a short bolt of electricity comes out and the machine begins to start.
"there, it's a heater. It will keep her warm."
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08
Zakrina blinked at the new person and then smirked. "So," she said, putting her hand on her hip, "you're able to control electricity, too?"
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Noel woke up seeing someone's face...she sat up and coughed....."ugh wat happened???" she asked her head felt like it was spinning...."all i heard was.....WAIT A MINUTE IM NOT RYUJI'S GIRL!!! IM HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND!! oh...and who are you???"
Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

VerdaZak wrote:

Zakrina blinked at the new person and then smirked. "So," she said, putting her hand on her hip, "you're able to control electricity, too?"


"Well as you can see not just electricity" hiryu replies. All of a sudden, solid earth, ice, and electricity orbs appear in front of him.
"I may be young but i am able to control 3 elements. Why don't we take a seat.?" Suddenly he raises his hand and seats of ice emerge from the ground which are soon covered in rock. "so, was there any thing else you wanted to discuss?"
Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

bluebearX94 wrote:

Noel woke up seeing someone's face...she sat up and coughed....."ugh wat happened???" she asked her head felt like it was spinning...."all i heard was.....WAIT A MINUTE IM NOT RYUJI'S GIRL!!! IM HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND!! oh...and who are you???"


I never meant it like that beautiful. I never meant it as you being his GF. But maybe you should consider what i said and ask ryuji himself. I am hiryu by the way, pleased to meet you. Take a seat
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08

francismontano wrote:

"Well as you can see not just electricity" hiryu replies. All of a sudden, solid earth, ice, and electricity orbs appear in front of him.
"I may be young but i am able to control 3 elements. Why don't we take a seat.?" Suddenly he raises his hand and seats of ice emerge from the ground which are soon covered in rock. "so, was there any thing else you wanted to discuss?"


She shrugged, then sat down, and said, "Nothing really."
Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Well then, do u hav anything to say ryuji about what i said? (looks to noel) Or how about you beautiful.?
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Ryuji just looks at the stranger, he never thought of Noel more than anything as friend or just sister. This guy seriously had some issues (lol not in reality though). He chuckled and shook his head, "she's all yours..." he said as his eyes scanned the lake.
Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:

Ryuji just looks at the stranger, he never thought of Noel more than anything as friend or just sister. This guy seriously had some issues (lol not in reality though). He chuckled and shook his head, "she's all yours..." he said as his eyes scanned the lake.


Oh i see in your tone of voice and by the way you act, it appears i was wrong. But it might not always be that way. I'm sorry miss Noel. I had misjudged Ryuji. I ask for forgiveness from Ryuji and miss Noel.

(I was thinking that maybe Ryuji and Noel might have a relationsip later on.)
Posted 10/2/08
Ame wasn't too far from that place, "where was it ?" she mumbles to herself. yesterday she had hiked through this very forest and found a cave that had a majestic lake deep within.
"probably just a few more steps." and she was right, as she walked in farther. The trees began to falter and there it was. The dark mouth of the cave.
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Hana walked through the strange place. Then, she heard some people talking up ahead.."who could that be?" She walked intill she noticed a group of people speaking to one another..."hmmmm..."
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

francismontano wrote:

Oh i see in your tone of voice and by the way you act, it appears i was wrong. But it might not always be that way. I'm sorry miss Noel. I had misjudged Ryuji. I ask for forgiveness from Ryuji and miss Noel.

(I was thinking that maybe Ryuji and Noel might have a relationsip later on.)


(umm....really?)

He just nodded, "it's understandable."

(what exactly are we suppose to do here anyways ?")

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.