First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Elemental Lake
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
(bye bye. I'm going too.)
hm? That usually doesn't happen...Oh and hi...it's nice to meet you noel.*takes hand out to shake*
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08
She rolled her eyes, "Well, that's just great." She quickly walked away from Noel, and went and sat by a tree.

(Bye! I gotta go anyways, so ttyl! )
Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08

VerdaZak wrote:

She rolled her eyes, "Well, that's just great." She quickly walked away from Noel, and went and sat by a tree.

(Bye! I gotta go anyways, so ttyl! )




Hiryu joins Zakrina by the tree. He continues just to stare at Noel who is sitting by the lake, and having her flow in the wind. It was just like a scene out of a movie.
"you know, I really do like noel. I have been watcing her for a long time. She's beautiful, kind and caring, always looking out for others and the ways she plays the flute is heavenly. But probably the best thing about her is her voice. When she sings, it is just so touching.

Pictured version (Need to make it better using photoshop)
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipotent
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08
Suddenly, Torath Morkan appears from the cluster of trees. He senses other people but ignores them. Torath walks over to the lake, looks around, nods his head, stretches his arms out beside him and drops into the water. The lake starts swirling and becomes a raging whirlpool. Torath flies out with his eyes glowing bright blue. He rasps one word, "Ice", and the whole lake becomes frozen. After a moment, the water falls back and returns to it's orignal calm state. Torath floats back to the ground and takes a deep breath.
"Now to find those people I sense..."
Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

L6CL wrote:

Suddenly, Torath Morkan appears from the cluster of trees. He senses other people but ignores them. Torath walks over to the lake, looks around, nods his head, stretches his arms out beside him and drops into the water. The lake starts swirling and becomes a raging whirlpool. Torath flies out with his eyes glowing bright blue. He rasps one word, "Ice", and the whole lake becomes frozen. After a moment, the water falls back and returns to it's orignal calm state. Torath floats back to the ground and takes a deep breath.
"Now to find those people I sense..."


"You mean me?" Suzu states after suddenly appearing in front of Torath. "Who are you? What do you want? These are good people here, if you hurt them I swear i will strike you down with my sword and kill you."
Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
"Calm down Suzu. Why are you always like that. It is rude to act like that, you should know better by now!" Hiryu speaks in a calm voice as he emerges out of the trees behind her.
"I'm sorry Hiryu, it's just the way he was acting" Replies Suzu
"I know that he sounds shady but you have to find out what he has to say first. Our master is like that so don't be so quick to judge people Suzu. I apologise for Suzu, she is just a bit cautious about new people especially when they are women. So, glad to meet you sir, my name is Hiryu as you know and this is Suzu. May I ask who are you and what you may be doing here after gaining your elemental power which i believe is to be ice?"
9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
-runs after duckie-
"Duckie-chan come back!!!!"
-doesn't look where me going and crashes into ppl-
"Owwie, that hurt, OMG Gomen Gomen Gomen."
Yuriko looks around.
"Did u guys happen to see a duckie this big -shows size- and has a graduation hat on."


Yuriko stares at the people and gets an idea.
"Hey u wanna help me find duckie??"

Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08

lalacaca wrote:

-runs after duckie-
"Duckie-chan come back!!!!"
-doesn't look where me going and crashes into ppl-
"Owwie, that hurt, OMG Gomen Gomen Gomen."
Yuriko looks around.
"Did u guys happen to see a duckie this big -shows size- and has a graduation hat on."


Yuriko stares at the people and gets an idea.
"Hey u wanna help me find duckie??"



Torath, Hiryu and Suzu just stare at the girl suprised and confused.
"Suzu......you may say what you think if it is what i think it is" Whispers Hiryu
"What..............the.............heck." Suzu replies
"I thought so. Okay that was a bit weird, you agree torath? On second thought don't answer that."
"Well Yuriko. No we didn't but i'll be glad to help you. But one question....have you entered the lake yet?"
Suzu gets a bit angry and jealous at yuriko due to Hiryu being nice to her

NOTE TO ALL
IF YOU ARE GOING TO RECIEVE YOUR NEW ELEMENTAL POWERS AND ARE GOING TO STATE IT IN THE STORY, YOU WILL GO INTO THE LAKE, RISE INTO THE AIR IN THE MIDDLE AND UTTER 1 WORD WHICH IS YOUR ELEMENT AND THEN THE WHOLE LAKE WILL TURN TO THAT ELEMENT AND THEN TURN BACK TO MYSTICAL WATER. IF IT IS WATER AS YOUR ELEMENT THEN IT WILL JUST HAVE A FEW WATER WORKS
Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

lalacaca wrote:

-runs after duckie-
"Duckie-chan come back!!!!"
-doesn't look where me going and crashes into ppl-
"Owwie, that hurt, OMG Gomen Gomen Gomen."
Yuriko looks around.
"Did u guys happen to see a duckie this big -shows size- and has a graduation hat on."


Yuriko stares at the people and gets an idea.
"Hey u wanna help me find duckie??"



"Just stand right there and wait while i find him." Hiryu speaks softly

Hiryu just stands still with his hands out in front of him pointing upwards. He begins to concentrate and a green glow surrounds him as he chants...

"Phasmatis of ventus , Veneratio meus mos , successio ex is caeli , ex polus. Exorior quod operor quis volo. quaero Quaero quis ego peto. Super mons montis quod valleys , super oceans quod rectus , addo is ut mihi o sanctus phasmatis of ventus. Bring it to me."
Suddenly a green orb emerges from the direction in which Yuriko was running and settles on the ground. It begins to dim showing a ball of earth but then it cracks to reveal the duck safe.

"there you go Yuriko! nice and safe!"
Posted 10/3/08
Zakrina stood up from where she was sitting and walked back into the forest with Apollo on her shoulder, and sat down a large rock in nearby clearing.
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
hm? *looks at girl wierdly* ummmm....who are you...?
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Noel ran and jumped onto Hiryu's back laughing....." whatcha doing????" Noel asked smiling.....
Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

bluebearX94 wrote:

Noel ran and jumped onto Hiryu's back laughing....." whatcha doing????" Noel asked smiling.....


Hiryu blushes after realising that it was Noel on his back and begins to softly speak
"I-I-I-I just was helping this girl Yuriko find her duck, Noel"
"Get off Hiryu's back, can't you see your hurting him!" Suzu shouts at Noel. She is obviously angry because Noel is playing with Hiryu but Suzu likes Hiryu but she doesn't know that Hiryu likes Noel (refer to one of my previous posts).
"R-r-r-really Suzu, it's okay!"
Suzu pouts her face
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
....? ummmm....*confused* who r u?
Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Hanauo wrote:

....? ummmm....*confused* who r u?


"well I am Hriyu, the one on my back is Noel, the one with the sword is Suzu and the one with the duck is Yuriko. Who are you if i may ask?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.