First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Elemental Volcano!!
Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08

aimewolf wrote:

Aime wondered if she should approach them or continue watching. she was fascinated with the con fused boy siting on the floor and decided to come out and join the group surrounding him. she walked slowly toward them not being noticed till she was beside the new girl that was asking questions.





YAYdudette123 wrote:

Ryuji looked at the newcomer ad smiled, "who might you be?"





VerdaZak wrote:

She turned to look at the new girl and, "I'm just as curious. Mind telling us?"


(i'm in both good and bad since i'm a mercenary)

Unknown to all 3 of them, whilst they were gathering their powers, someone was watching them from the darkness. The figure raises his arm to the sky and down comes a hawk.
"He has arrived, master."
Then a figure emerges from behind the man and at his side was a Hound. But not just any hound, a shadow flame hound.
"Calm yourself homura, in time you will have your chance. Hiryu, report."
"The three we've been following have just gained their new powers. Here is the status report.

The woman first.
Name-Aime
Elements- Dark, water, fire. Fire seems to be her strongest element.
Animal- Has yet to retrieve, recieve or obtain one.
Weapon- seems that she just like you master, can manipulate her magic into the form of whatever she wants. Does not have a standard form. Although she can manipulate it into many forms, she is not as skilled as you master, thus she has a limited range of weapon forms
Age-13
Class- unknown, seems that she would most likely be an assassin due to her personality.

The man
Name-Ryuji
Age-14
Animal-Has yet to recieve but seems to be getting a basi.
Class- Archer most likely
elements-Water, Wind, Shadow. Strongest element is Wind
Weapon- A silver bow and a dagger. Unknown whether if he has imbued his weapons with the wind element. Dangerous as he may manipulate the arrow in the air using wind element

The other woman
Zakrina
Age - 16
Weapon- Metal whip with poison claw end.
Animal-Just a crow named apollo for now.
Elements- electrical, light and darkness. electricity is her most powerful one for now.
Class- Unknown

That is all for now master."
"Very well done Hiryu. We shall investigate some more before we launch our attack. We shall leave for now."
All of a sudden, A Huge mecha emerges from the darkness with swiftness but is soon cloaked by a shadow sheath, wind manipulation.

PS
READ THIS GOD DAMNIT FOR ALL THOSE IN ROLEPLAY
this is just a note about your characters and mine. You are not to use my character in anyway by saying things like your character senses somethhing in the trees and shoots a silver arrow to reveal my character.

For the status report, you may change your element strongest one but not the rest as this is only the beginning of the story so i am not allowing much to be put in. To want me to change it just message me

AND FOR GODS SAKE REMEMBER YOUR CHARACTERS PERSONALITY ESPECIALLY YOU AIME.
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
(umm okay...... I don't know how tos tart it off now 0_0)
Member
3256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in high school
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:

(umm okay...... I don't know how tos tart it off now 0_0)


sorry about that im a bit stuck to i dont know what to type very sorry -_-;

12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Ryuji tried recalling what happened as they said it did, but nothing came out of him but blurry images that he can not tell from. What seems to be real now felt a dream.
Member
5426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in the ginger bre...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

francismontano wrote:


aimewolf wrote:

Aime wondered if she should approach them or continue watching. she was fascinated with the con fused boy siting on the floor and decided to come out and join the group surrounding him. she walked slowly toward them not being noticed till she was beside the new girl that was asking questions.





YAYdudette123 wrote:

Ryuji looked at the newcomer ad smiled, "who might you be?"





VerdaZak wrote:

She turned to look at the new girl and, "I'm just as curious. Mind telling us?"


(i'm in both good and bad since i'm a mercenary)

Unknown to all 3 of them, whilst they were gathering their powers, someone was watching them from the darkness. The figure raises his arm to the sky and down comes a hawk.
"He has arrived, master."
Then a figure emerges from behind the man and at his side was a Hound. But not just any hound, a shadow flame hound.
"Calm yourself homura, in time you will have your chance. Hiryu, report."
"The three we've been following have just gained their new powers. Here is the status report.

The woman first.
Name-Aime
Elements- Dark, water, fire. Fire seems to be her strongest element.
Animal- Has yet to retrieve, recieve or obtain one.
Weapon- seems that she just like you master, can manipulate her magic into the form of whatever she wants. Does not have a standard form. Although she can manipulate it into many forms, she is not as skilled as you master, thus she has a limited range of weapon forms
Age-13
Class- unknown, seems that she would most likely be an assassin due to her personality.

The man
Name-Ryuji
Age-14
Animal-Has yet to recieve but seems to be getting a basi.
Class- Archer most likely
elements-Water, Wind, Shadow. Strongest element is Wind
Weapon- A silver bow and a dagger. Unknown whether if he has imbued his weapons with the wind element. Dangerous as he may manipulate the arrow in the air using wind element

The other woman
Zakrina
Age - 16
Weapon- Metal whip with poison claw end.
Animal-Just a crow named apollo for now.
Elements- electrical, light and darkness. Light is her most powerful one for now.
Class- Unknown

That is all for now master."
"Very well done Hiryu. We shall investigate some more before we launch our attack. We shall leave for now."
All of a sudden, A Huge mecha emerges from the darkness with swiftness but is soon cloaked by a shadow sheath, wind manipulation.

PS
READ THIS GOD DAMNIT FOR ALL THOSE IN ROLEPLAY
this is just a note about your characters and mine. You are not to use my character in anyway by saying things like your character senses somethhing in the trees and shoots a silver arrow to reveal my character.

For the status report, you may change your element strongest one but not the rest as this is only the beginning of the story so i am not allowing much to be put in. To want me to change it just message me

AND FOR GODS SAKE REMEMBER YOUR CHARACTERS PERSONALITY ESPECIALLY YOU AIME.


LOL! ahahaha! that's a lot of typing for a reminder...lol!

Member
5426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in the ginger bre...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
*flings fire arrows into the room as fast as light*
"hahaha this is the evil forum people! gotta be more evil than this!"
lol....
*throws kunais at every one on teh forum*
place starts to burn down
"hmmm....lets see who survive this game..."
chuckles...
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08
Zakrina dodged the arrows and kunais easily, then walked away from the chaos to lean on a tree. Apollo (her raven) came down and settled on her shoulder.
Member
1649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / these whereabouts...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
gezz dumb person u always do that in every formum
awhel gotta deal wit it
*arrows and kunas bounce off my chest and i laugh at u, do the MATIRX and cach an arrow and throws it back makeing a perfect hit in the forehead ahahhhaahahah* eat it cump gotta luv the matrix hahahah silly dumb person trix are for kids
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08
Ryuji watches the scene and sigh. Standing up he grabbed the bow, and shot it straight at Zakrina.
Moderator
8993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:

Ryuji watches the scene and sigh. Standing up he grabbed the bow, and shot it straight at Zakrina.


....Only to have it intercepted in mid air by Kenshin with Hiryu in the Strider mecha. "Nobody steals my targets, nobody. Homura, Shadow Blaze NOW!
Homura then begins to oper his mouth and a huge fire ball was shot out of his mouth but it was a black flame. AND IT WAS HEADING STRAIGHT FOR RYUJI!
Posted 10/2/08
Ame wasn't sure what to do but stand at the top of the valcano. She had seen the guy dell in , but still wanders if he had gotten out yet. But before she knew it, she had slipped in herself. Plunging into a sea of darkness, she couldn't find the energy to scream. Deeper and deeper she went until she felt something absorb her, no, more like sticking on to her. It was cold and solid. Yet it penetrated a feeling she had never felt. The feeling of warmth. How strange this substance. She slowly closed her eyes and let herself be carried away.
Posted 10/2/08

francismontano wrote:

....Only to have it intercepted in mid air by Kenshin with Hiryu in the Strider mecha. "Nobody steals my targets, nobody. Homura, Shadow Blaze NOW!
Homura then begins to oper his mouth and a huge fire ball was shot out of his mouth but it was a black flame. AND IT WAS HEADING STRAIGHT FOR RYUJI!


Zakrina looked over at the person who intercepted the arrow. "Targets?" She asked simply.
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08
Ryuji stares at the fireball as it came closer, "shit...."
He grabbed his sword from its sheath and struck it straight in the middle.

(does that work ?"
Member
5426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in the ginger bre...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Smurfsxarmy wrote:

gezz dumb person u always do that in every formum
awhel gotta deal wit it
*arrows and kunas bounce off my chest and i laugh at u, do the MATIRX and cach an arrow and throws it back makeing a perfect hit in the forehead ahahhhaahahah* eat it cump gotta luv the matrix hahahah silly dumb person trix are for kids


lol....well did u want me to throw sumthin else? or so sum other action....lol
Posted 10/2/08
As she opens her eyes again. She found herself in a starnge place. But what was even stranger was that her body felt more alert and her eyesight felt improved. She can hear a battle going on, and walks towards the source of voices.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.