anime/manga pairings end up with each other but you hate them to be together...
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / how i wish that i...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
for me....

iku and yori from ilove my younger sister.

haha i don't really like incest kind of love stories...

who's yours?
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
satoshi and risa...
they aren't officially paired i think but im sensing that they will be in the later chapters of DNAngel...
678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / center of the EARTH
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

meanne07 wrote:

for me....

iku and yori from ilove my younger sister.

haha i don't really like incest kind of love stories...

who's yours?


me too...
3985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / panoramic view......
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
hmmmmmmmm.........let me think.......i dunno.....i never saw i love my younger sister.......it's bad right??
1671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where the river f...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

kateamores wrote:

hmmmmmmmm.........let me think.......i dunno.....i never saw i love my younger sister.......it's bad right??


nuuuu it's actually touchn
Posted 10/2/08
Shinichirō Nakagami X Hiromi Yuasa(True Tears)
Takayuki Narumi X Mitsuki Hayase(Kimi ga Nozomu Eien)
Jun'ichi Asakura X Nemu Asakura(Da Capo)
3985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / panoramic view......
Offline
Posted 10/31/08

gplugia wrote:


kateamores wrote:

hmmmmmmmm.........let me think.......i dunno.....i never saw i love my younger sister.......it's bad right??


nuuuu it's actually touchn


lolz!! u xur??? my sister said its yucks...lolz
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
4555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / here
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
its been a while since ive watched these so i dont remember the names but the pairing in peach girl and the pairing from h2. i probably have more but thats all that came to mind at the moment
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
i got nothing
Posted 11/1/08
Please use the thread stated by macphapie

~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.