Why do we have to pay now cont.
1188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08
1st of all I said do not take this as a rebellion. 2nd of all sorry if my spelling or whatever is bad that's just how i text so its stuck with me but now I guess I'll try to be as formal as I can. 3rd how's is that making an ass out of my self??? 4th Did I ever mention liscening in my thing nooooooooooooooooooooooo I wrote why do we have to pay now which means..................... paying for things not liscening videos. 5th It's just a simple question gosh you guys are all .... ugh... anyways who said you have to spell things right c'mon were not in school 6th I get the paying thing now SORRY. 7th my profile has nothing to do with this forum.
ALLRIGHT have a nice day and :excl: :excl: DON"T TAKE THIS PERSONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 9/30/08
And why did you create a thread for this?
Posted 9/30/08
...your first thread got locked and now you make the same one....?
Good Job.
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Northern Hemosphe...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08
Man i love Doing This


Certified By MickeyDs
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08

alywinx2 wrote:

1st of all I said do not take this as a rebellion. 2nd of all sorry if my spelling or whatever is bad that's just how i text so its stuck with me but now I guess I'll try to be as formal as I can. 3rd how's is that making an ass out of my self??? 4th Did I ever mention liscening in my thing nooooooooooooooooooooooo I wrote why do we have to pay now which means..................... paying for things not liscening videos. 5th It's just a simple question gosh you guys are all .... ugh... anyways who said you have to spell things right c'mon were not in school 6th I get the paying thing now SORRY. 7th my profile has nothing to do with this forum.
ALLRIGHT have a nice day and :excl: :excl: DON"T TAKE THIS PERSONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You don't HAVE to pay. You can choose to pay or not. Stop ranting, your thread got locked for a reason. If you want people to take you seriously, first of all, I suggest using periods.
Also it's not paying the site. It's called donating.
I donate money to help the site, and to have skins. Thats all. No one is forcing you to pay.

Also you seem to be confused about the whole licensed thing. Even if you're a star member and donate, you still can't watch licensed anime or drama. So....I have no idea what you're ranting about, kiddo.. =__=;
1188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
I know I don't have to pay. Im ranting because other people pissed me off and you are kind of doing the same thing. why is it called a thread? how is it donating when you get something back for example you pay for being a star member or the videos which you pay $1.99 or whatever to get to watch the video how is that donating? I already no i don;t have to pay i was just asking because it was a new change and that's all. by the way did you notice I used periods.


Kippu wrote:


alywinx2 wrote:

1st of all I said do not take this as a rebellion. 2nd of all sorry if my spelling or whatever is bad that's just how i text so its stuck with me but now I guess I'll try to be as formal as I can. 3rd how's is that making an ass out of my self??? 4th Did I ever mention liscening in my thing nooooooooooooooooooooooo I wrote why do we have to pay now which means..................... paying for things not liscening videos. 5th It's just a simple question gosh you guys are all .... ugh... anyways who said you have to spell things right c'mon were not in school 6th I get the paying thing now SORRY. 7th my profile has nothing to do with this forum.
ALLRIGHT have a nice day and :excl: :excl: DON"T TAKE THIS PERSONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You don't HAVE to pay. You can choose to pay or not. Stop ranting, your thread got locked for a reason. If you want people to take you seriously, first of all, I suggest using periods.
Also it's not paying the site. It's called donating.
I donate money to help the site, and to have skins. Thats all. No one is forcing you to pay.


Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

alywinx2 wrote:

I know I don't have to pay. Im ranting because other people pissed me off and you are kind of doing the same thing. why is it called a thread? how is it donating when you get something back for example you pay for being a star member or the videos which you pay $1.99 or whatever to get to watch the video how is that donating? I already no i don;t have to pay i was just asking because it was a new change and that's all. by the way did you notice I used periods.




I know I don't have to pay. Im ranting because other people pissed me off and you are kind of doing the same thing.

Did it ever occur to you that you were the one that was pissing them off? Your thread got locked because it was about ranting. If you already know that you dont have to pay then why do you keep repeating "why do we have to pay?! blah blah blah"


how is it donating when you get something back for example you pay for being a star member or the videos which you pay $1.99 or whatever to get to watch the video how is that donating?


You don't pay to watch videos. Everything here is free. What the heck are you talking about? You're just mummbling things you don't even know about. The only privilege star members get is skins and a shiny star beside their name. It's a way to say thank you for donating to the site.


I already no i don;t have to pay i was just asking because it was a new change and that's all. by the way did you notice I used periods.


Oh yeah. Using two periods after more than an 8 sentences, which is considered a paragraph, doesn't help. I suggest you go back to school and learn more about periods.
1188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Kippu wrote:


alywinx2 wrote:

1st of all I said do not take this as a rebellion. 2nd of all sorry if my spelling or whatever is bad that's just how i text so its stuck with me but now I guess I'll try to be as formal as I can. 3rd how's is that making an ass out of my self??? 4th Did I ever mention liscening in my thing nooooooooooooooooooooooo I wrote why do we have to pay now which means..................... paying for things not liscening videos. 5th It's just a simple question gosh you guys are all .... ugh... anyways who said you have to spell things right c'mon were not in school 6th I get the paying thing now SORRY. 7th my profile has nothing to do with this forum.
ALLRIGHT have a nice day and :excl: :excl: DON"T TAKE THIS PERSONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You don't HAVE to pay. You can choose to pay or not. Stop ranting, your thread got locked for a reason. If you want people to take you seriously, first of all, I suggest using periods.
Also it's not paying the site. It's called donating.
I donate money to help the site, and to have skins. Thats all. No one is forcing you to pay.

Also you seem to be confused about the whole licensed thing. Even if you're a star member and donate, you still can't watch licensed anime or drama. So....I have no idea what you're ranting about, kiddo.. =__=;


I never said anything about the lisenced thing except for when the people before thought that's what I meant when i didn't. They just went into my profile and without any fact thought that I meant lisencing. AGAIN IM RANTING because THEY DID"T understand. ALSO don't call me a kiddo what the heck and you make yourself sound like your some old person.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08

alywinx2 wrote:

I never said anything about the lisenced thing except for when the people before thought that's what I meant when i didn't. They just went into my profile and without any fact thought that I meant lisencing. AGAIN IM RANTING because THEY DID"T understand. ALSO don't call me a kiddo what the heck and you make yourself sound like your some old person.


If they didn't understand then you could have just PMed them, instead of making this pointless thread. You're just going to get the same results and replies. As for kiddo, it seemed more fit than calling you an idiot, since you're too young and I understand the things I say to you won't sink in the first hundred times.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

alywinx2 wrote:

Wut the heck are you my grammer teacher now? I am in school by the way. How am I mummbling if I'm typing doesn't mummbling have to do with talking with words? HELLO??? Im typing. Well On Girl High Ep. 3 they did on Sunday so you should go check it out. Oh sorry I'm not a pro. and know everything about Crunchyroll. I don't really are about skins. Also what is so great about having a little star by your name are we in 1st grade again? C'mon... give me a break. Also I should'nt bother with you because your not fully reading my responds You keep going off into your own little.... profectionist world were you know everything. And right now I'm talking about me not those other people so right now I am pissed esp. at YOU.


You're the one thats not reading my responses clearly and jumping to other things. I said if you want anyone to take you seriously here, I suggest using proper spell check and using more periods. Also I was trying to clear up your confusion since I knew you didn't know anything about skins and stars.
The stars just represent that you donated. You keep complaining like a kindergarten, I'm also done with you. As for you being pissed off at me. You can be pissed off all you want. That's not going to change anything, KIDDO.
Posted 9/30/08

Kippu wrote:


You're the one thats not reading my responses clearly and jumping to other things. I said if you want anyone to take you seriously here, I suggest using proper spell check and using more periods. Also I was trying to clear up your confusion since I knew you didn't know anything about skins and stars.
The stars just represent that you donated. You keep complaining like a kindergarten, I'm also done with you. As for you being pissed off at me. You can be pissed off all you want. That's not going to change anything, KIDDO.


Stop bashing her, she's a n00b and not worth it. Nothing you say will get through her head anyways .
You must be logged in to post.