Created by Salhavika
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Do you ever watch anime in the dark?
4069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
Umm... Not really. XD
Posted 9/30/08
Yes, I try to do, like when I watched Vampire Knight and now I'm watching Soul Eater. I believe it brings more of an atmosphere.
2105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
yup i do...
no specific anime.. i watch anime from day time to night time...
so i use natural light during day time ( meaning i don't switch on the lights) then when night time arrives i let be... i wouldn't want to stand up and switch on the lights anymore... hahahahah.. so lazy.. hahhaha..
579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / unknown
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
i only watch dark anime in the dark like death note
or yugioh 5d which is pretty weird
dueling on motorcycle
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
Watching anime in the dark is bad for the eyes.
10610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at freesky online~
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
i watched Darker than Black in the dark, cos i thought it would suit the genre more. the effect was pretty good^^
10610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at freesky online~
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Maou068 wrote:

Watching anime in the dark is bad for the eyes.


haha^^ sorry but u sound like my grandmother^^ she often says stuff like that
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / =_+ wahhh I'm get...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
i watch them in the dark so my parents dont koe that i am watching anime and i am sleeping...>< but once my parents caught me TT^TT
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
yeah. cuz my monitor is getting dimmer recently.
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / =_+ wahhh I'm get...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

katefraya wrote:

yup i do...
no specific anime.. i watch anime from day time to night time...
so i use natural light during day time ( meaning i don't switch on the lights) then when night time arrives i let be... i wouldn't want to stand up and switch on the lights anymore... hahahahah.. so lazy.. hahhaha..


u r soooooooooo lazy!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 9/30/08
sometimes (:
2105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

love_yamapi wrote:


katefraya wrote:

yup i do...
no specific anime.. i watch anime from day time to night time...
so i use natural light during day time ( meaning i don't switch on the lights) then when night time arrives i let be... i wouldn't want to stand up and switch on the lights anymore... hahahahah.. so lazy.. hahhaha..


u r soooooooooo lazy!!!!!!!!!!


hahahah just a little bit... i don't do that all the time.. just when i really get so excited to finish the series.. but of course when it gets too dark i swotch the lights on... i keep it off when someone is asleep..
theanks for the quote.. =)
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / =_+ wahhh I'm get...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

katefraya wrote:


love_yamapi wrote:


katefraya wrote:

yup i do...
no specific anime.. i watch anime from day time to night time...
so i use natural light during day time ( meaning i don't switch on the lights) then when night time arrives i let be... i wouldn't want to stand up and switch on the lights anymore... hahahahah.. so lazy.. hahhaha..


u r soooooooooo lazy!!!!!!!!!!


hahahah just a little bit... i don't do that all the time.. just when i really get so excited to finish the series.. but of course when it gets too dark i swotch the lights on... i keep it off when someone is asleep..
theanks for the quote.. =)



haha! i sometimes do that ^-^ but i mostly stand up and turn the light on
2105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

love_yamapi wrote:


katefraya wrote:


love_yamapi wrote:


katefraya wrote:

yup i do...
no specific anime.. i watch anime from day time to night time...
so i use natural light during day time ( meaning i don't switch on the lights) then when night time arrives i let be... i wouldn't want to stand up and switch on the lights anymore... hahahahah.. so lazy.. hahhaha..


u r soooooooooo lazy!!!!!!!!!!


hahahah just a little bit... i don't do that all the time.. just when i really get so excited to finish the series.. but of course when it gets too dark i swotch the lights on... i keep it off when someone is asleep..
theanks for the quote.. =)



haha! i sometimes do that ^-^ but i mostly stand up and turn the light on


hahah thats good.. =) anyway thanks again for the quote... =)
11118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / manila,philippines
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
never done it before because i watch anime during daylight
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.