CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WARFARE
3479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SOMEWHERE IN THE...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
YEA....COD4 is the best fps game ever....awesome as hell.....i play like hell dude....sniping.....killing with m16.....i shanked like 3-5 people without dying..and man sometimes i don't even believe that i survived that part...and some things are just to fake....getting shanked when your like 5 feet away from them..headshots...blood everywhere...AWESOME
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Northern Hemosphe...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
haaaaaaa
Personally i don't like Call Of Duty

i rather Play Medal Of Honor For The Ps1

Secondly
I Think Battlefield Bad Company Was a Better game (I did not say best but better in my opinion)
Mostly because of the destructable enviroment


And Last but not least
The Way you open the thread made no sense and was totally random even though it kept on topic to COD4
Either Way




Certified By MickeyDs
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Shiska07 wrote:

YEA....COD4 is the best fps game ever....awesome as hell.....i play like hell dude....sniping.....killing with m16.....i shanked like 3-5 people without dying..and man sometimes i don't even believe that i survived that part...and some things are just to fake....getting shanked when your like 5 feet away from them..headshots...blood everywhere...AWESOME


Dude like it doesnt make sense... like how you talk... not awesome as hell... like... grammar... learn it from a book.... takes 3-5 minutes to figure out how to form sentence... and man sometimes I dont even believe that parents let there kids get this way...


Anyways your grammar is horrible my friend, please pay more attention in class. Also, the reason why you are 5 feet away and being stabbed (your thirteen and you are not gangster, you have no right to say shank unless you want your ass pounded in jail) is because of latency issues. People who lag more tend to appear in different locations then they really are which inadvertenly makes it look like hes 5 feet away when he stabs you. One last thing, I get the vibe that you are the type of player who yells and cries at the screen when he dies screaming HACKS! EXPLOITS! MODS! instead of admiting your own fail.
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
I don't understand what this thread is about but if its about celebrating COD 4 Modern Warfare. Then I gotta say this..... all in all the entire game has been a crazy experience.

The meaningless violence. Ahhh, fun times indeed. I have been ambushed, shot to pieces by helicopters, blown to bits by grenades, bombed by jet fighters, sniped, slashed, stabbed (although both are humiliating lol) and its all worth while when I get to do the same to some poor newbie. LOL.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
yea dat game is epic but i dont have it im gonna get cod5 for my wii
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Calfornia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
i have cod4 for pc and i am going to get cod5 world at war for pc
3479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SOMEWHERE IN THE...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

sypris wrote:


Shiska07 wrote:

YEA....COD4 is the best fps game ever....awesome as hell.....i play like hell dude....sniping.....killing with m16.....i shanked like 3-5 people without dying..and man sometimes i don't even believe that i survived that part...and some things are just to fake....getting shanked when your like 5 feet away from them..headshots...blood everywhere...AWESOME


Dude like it doesnt make sense... like how you talk... not awesome as hell... like... grammar... learn it from a book.... takes 3-5 minutes to figure out how to form sentence... and man sometimes I dont even believe that parents let there kids get this way...


Anyways your grammar is horrible my friend, please pay more attention in class. Also, the reason why you are 5 feet away and being stabbed (your thirteen and you are not gangster, you have no right to say shank unless you want your ass pounded in jail) is because of latency issues. People who lag more tend to appear in different locations then they really are which inadvertenly makes it look like hes 5 feet away when he stabs you. One last thing, I get the vibe that you are the type of player who yells and cries at the screen when he dies screaming HACKS! EXPLOITS! MODS! instead of admiting your own fail.


ahhaha...ok dude chill...you don't have to go all crazy at me for just saying some words...man....and no i don't say those words....cause i'm pretty skilled myself....and dude CHILL...don't need to do that....then you talk all about this other stuff...hahah...man you crack me up....well yeah...i don't so those things when i die....cause that is just plain dumb...i mean it....
and i play hardcore teamdeathmatch dude....why would i get mad
22959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08

sypris wrote:


Shiska07 wrote:

YEA....COD4 is the best fps game ever....awesome as hell.....i play like hell dude....sniping.....killing with m16.....i shanked like 3-5 people without dying..and man sometimes i don't even believe that i survived that part...and some things are just to fake....getting shanked when your like 5 feet away from them..headshots...blood everywhere...AWESOME


Dude like it doesnt make sense... like how you talk... not awesome as hell... like... grammar... learn it from a book.... takes 3-5 minutes to figure out how to form sentence... and man sometimes I dont even believe that parents let there kids get this way...


Anyways your grammar is horrible my friend, please pay more attention in class. Also, the reason why you are 5 feet away and being stabbed (your thirteen and you are not gangster, you have no right to say shank unless you want your ass pounded in jail) is because of latency issues. People who lag more tend to appear in different locations then they really are which inadvertenly makes it look like hes 5 feet away when he stabs you. One last thing, I get the vibe that you are the type of player who yells and cries at the screen when he dies screaming HACKS! EXPLOITS! MODS! instead of admiting your own fail.


lol.
hes talking about COD4 and youre ranting off about his grammar. jeez.

Dude like it doesnt make sense... like how you talk... not awesome as hell... like... grammar... learn it from a book.... takes 3-5 minutes to figure out how to form sentence... and man sometimes I dont even believe that parents let there kids get this way...

look at that.
your grammar sucks too. so i wouldnt be talking.
please think before you flame others.
but anyways.
going back to the topic.
COD is overrated.
and it gets pretty boring.
even if you play prestige mode how many times, it will always be the same.
but everyone has their own opinions.
glad youre having fun dude. :]
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
CoD4 is kinda overrated right now. >_>
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
its fun until it FUCK up ur joint stick
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Painful_sin wrote:


look at that.
your grammar sucks too. so i wouldnt be talking.
please think before you flame others.


You sir are a dumbass and you should think before you critisize others. I created that sentence on purpose so that it should how his way of thinking doesnt make sense at all. As for my grammar, it is good enough for others to understand what it is I am saying and in the long run that is all that matters. As for my flaming



I dedicate that picture to you my friend.
22959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08

sypris wrote:


Painful_sin wrote:


look at that.
your grammar sucks too. so i wouldnt be talking.
please think before you flame others.


You sir are a dumbass and you should think before you critisize others. I created that sentence on purpose so that it should how his way of thinking doesnt make sense at all. As for my grammar, it is good enough for others to understand what it is I am saying and in the long run that is all that matters. As for my flaming



I dedicate that picture to you my friend.


me a dumbass?
i wonder who's the one starting this?.
As for my grammar, it is good enough for others to understand what it is I am saying and in the long run that is all that matters.
well.
everyone replying to him understood what he was saying.
you on the other hand didnt.
i guess the only thing you can understand is perfect grammar.
going off over something so little like his grammar.
and he's 14.
you expect everyone in this world to be perfect with grammar?.
I created that sentence on purpose so that it should how his way of thinking doesnt make sense at all.
should?.
you just failed.
grow up kid.
fucken scrub.
know your place in this world.
i dont wanna go into a ww2 arguement with you.
but if you think you can step up.
then so be it.
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08
The game is a bit overrated I don't understand how you can play a game like this non-stop for... 11 months? I don't remember when it came out, oh well. Point is it get's boring after playing it too long and it already been out for like a year...

Edit: By the way I think shank means a blade coming out of your wrist, shirt, etc., etc. or making a knife out of glass or soap in jail or possibly your cotleg of your Iron/Steel bed. Though you'll probably be caught making that.
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
eh cod4 is ok but honestly i just play on line so i can flame / yell racial slurs / crack yo mana jokes etc etc . thats where the real fun is.
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / My Imaginary World
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
Call of duty 4 pwns!
You must be logged in to post.