First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Favorite AKFG songs
Member
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/1/08 , edited 1/19/09
oh well.. AKFG is one of my favorite jap bands.. i really like their song Denpatou [heard it? it's not here though]



how about you guys?
Member
2476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
I like Mustang the best
Member
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

Shiraneko wrote:

I like Mustang the best


yes.. it's also good as well as its pv..
Member
8809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto Canada
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
ALL
Member
26802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / between a rock an...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
i gotta agree with ajikan there, ALL and ALL!! i hve not yet heard one song i dont like from them and ive heard alot! haha!
Member
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

Denpatou is a GREAT song. The whole Kimi Tsunagi Five M album is amazing to me. It's hands down my favorite album from them.

Hmm... As for favorite song, I can't just pick one, so I'm going to have to go with my top five:

Siren #2

Yuugure no Aka

Blue Train

Natsu no hi Zanzuo

E

Those are the songs I just have an insane urge to hear every so often, they never get old for me.
Member
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
I'd have to say my favorite song is Re: Re, but I'm also partial to After Dark. I love After Dark NOT because it was used as an opening for Bleach, but because the actual music video for the song has so much meaning and symbolism to it. Those are my two favorites.
Member
2451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / my thoughts
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
Haruku Kanata!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also join Nihongo Ongaku. support all japanese music
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
I prefer Rewrite, out of all their songs, but Haruka Kanata is also good as well as After Dark. There are also some other cool japanese songs, such as Undo from Cool joke, or Karma from Bump of chicken.
LMC also has a few good ones, such as Boys and Girls and 88.
Member
8809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto Canada
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

runnerup78 wrote:

I prefer Rewrite, out of all their songs, but Haruka Kanata is also good as well as After Dark. There are also some other cool japanese songs, such as Undo from Cool joke, or Karma from Bump of chicken.
LMC also has a few good ones, such as Boys and Girls and 88.


what do u know?..u only knew them from their anime songs.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

ajikan11 wrote:


runnerup78 wrote:

I prefer Rewrite, out of all their songs, but Haruka Kanata is also good as well as After Dark. There are also some other cool japanese songs, such as Undo from Cool joke, or Karma from Bump of chicken.
LMC also has a few good ones, such as Boys and Girls and 88.


what do u know?..u only knew them from their anime songs.


nah, some aren't really. my friend recommended me some of these, don't know if he did get it in an anime or not, though i still like 'em!!!! And anyway, does it matter? I just happen to like em, that all!
Member
8809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto Canada
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

runnerup78 wrote:


ajikan11 wrote:


runnerup78 wrote:

I prefer Rewrite, out of all their songs, but Haruka Kanata is also good as well as After Dark. There are also some other cool japanese songs, such as Undo from Cool joke, or Karma from Bump of chicken.
LMC also has a few good ones, such as Boys and Girls and 88.


what do u know?..u only knew them from their anime songs.


nah, some aren't really. my friend recommended me some of these, don't know if he did get it in an anime or not, though i still like 'em!!!! And anyway, does it matter? I just happen to like em, that all!


no its fine as long as ur a fan but, try listen to some of their songs..
10054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
My first song was Haruka Kanata =]
Member
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
MMM...I have four: Loop & Loop, Rewite, After Dark and Haruka Kanata
Member
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

TereBaka wrote:

My first song was Haruka Kanata =]



me too!!!


i also like kimi to iu hana
kimi no machi made
rewrite
understand
ngs
& ao no uta
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.