First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Avatar Request-closing
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

Name:Daphne
Text:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
Size:thin and tall
Effects:brushes
Type:(filmlike,polaroid,normal,animated,photoshopped):Photoshopped
Crop:yes
Decorations:brushes and anythin else cute
Picture:

Have you uploaded a picture in the group's photo?:yes
Which mod/stylish do you want to style your avatar?:cherrycupid

done by cherrycupid


sorry for my late reply! it was kinda hard to do that pic so if you are unsatisfied with my example, please message me! i will redo it in another style! yours is the prototype(first of its kind)



P.S. i can't upload any photos onto CR from this computer. gomen nasai






Guest
3847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / On Earth!!!
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08
Text:
Size: Thin and tall!!
Effects: anything suitable :)
Type: uhhhh photoshopped?
Crop: yes please
decorations: anything suitable
picture:


Done by allanimelover
Posted 10/9/08

-simple- wrote:

Text:
Size: Thin and tall!!
Effects: anything suitable :)
Type: uhhhh photoshopped?
Crop: yes please
decorations: anything suitable
picture:


Done!hope you like it
Guest
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under your bed~
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/9/08

Momokoppgz wrote:

Name: Momokoppgz
Text: Momokoppgz
Size: thin and tall
Effects: anything
Type: photoshopped = first pic, polaroid = second pic
Crop: yes
Decorations:anything
Picture: (in spoiler)

Have you uploaded a picture in the group's photo?: yes
Which mod/stylish do you want to style your avatar?: doesn't matter

pending.... by kisshu12



done by kisshu12 sorry if it's late!! gomenasai!
123611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

kisshu12 wrote:


Momokoppgz wrote:

Name: Momokoppgz
Text: Momokoppgz
Size: thin and tall
Effects: anything
Type: photoshopped = first pic, polaroid = second pic
Crop: yes
Decorations:anything
Picture: (in spoiler)

Have you uploaded a picture in the group's photo?: yes
Which mod/stylish do you want to style your avatar?: doesn't matter

pending.... by kisshu12



done by kisshu12 sorry if it's late!! gomenasai!


it's okay...
the avis are nice
Guest
556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Asia's Latin City...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/11/08
Name: Rylai
Text:Moonlight Princess
Size:Its up to you
Effects: anything....
Type:polaroid
Crop:no
Decorations: Its all up to you
Picture:

Have you uploaded a picture in the group's photo?: YES
Which mod/stylish do you want to style your avatar?:Allanimelover
Tnx...........

Done by allanimelover
Guest
6698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~I dunno.. in you...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/12/08
Wow so many Fate pics! But shes awesome in magical girl anyways!
Text: Lasafrank
Size: thin and tall
Effects:uhh anything!
Type: up to u
crop: no
Decorations: Its all up to you
Picture: mind choosing one for me?

done by cherrycupid
Guest
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥Somewhere With M...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/11/08
Name:yura hatsuno
Text:yura hatsuno ,yusliana
Size:(original,thin and tall)thin tall
Effects:(brushes,sepia..):just like my avii right now i`m using
Type:(filmlike,polaroid,normal,animated,photoshopped):polaroid
Crop:(yes/no)no
Decorations:(hearts,stars..)none
Picture:(in spoiler)


Done by cuteyyjd
Posted 10/10/08
Name: Erika
Text: Erika !!
Size: Thin nTall
Effects: Nothing
Type: Photoshopped
Crop: Yes Plz
Decorations: Nothing
Picture:
Have you uploaded a picture in the group's photo?: Yes
Which mod/stylish do you want to style your avatar?:

-Satsushi

12394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ikekuburo | No.6
Offline
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/11/08
Name: Angel
Text: Angel-san
Size:(original,thin and tall)thin and tall
Effects:(brushes,sepia..)none
Type:(filmlike,polaroid,normal,animated)fimlike
Crop:(yes/no)yes
Decorations:(hearts,stars..)none
Picture:

Plzzz meke it 4 me

by cherrycupid
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/12/08
name: Crunchysu
text:"do whatever u want"
size:regular
Type:photoshopped
effects:brushes
decorations: pls add green stars and green hearts
crop: yes
picture:


done by cherrycupid
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08

gakuenanime wrote:

Name: Miyu
Text: GakuenAnime
Size:(original,thin and tall): Thin and Tall
Effects:(brushes,sepia..) anything that matches
Type:(filmlike,polaroid,normal,animated): polaroid
Crop:(yes/no) yes
Decorations:(hearts,stars..) anything that matches
Picture:(in spoiler):

Have you uploaded a picture in the group's photo?: yes
Which mod/stylish do you want to style your avatar?:satsushi
done lolz:satsushi


here is it
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
ALL DONE! hope you like it...open to comments:

for crunchysu:

crunchysu wrote:

name: Crunchysu
text:"do whatever u want"
size:regular
Type:photoshopped
effects:brushes
decorations: pls add green stars and green hearts
crop: yes
picture:


:excl:done by cherrycupid



for lasafrank:

Lasafrank wrote:

Wow so many Fate pics! But shes awesome in magical girl anyways!
Text: Lasafrank
Size: thin and tall
Effects:uhh anything!
Type: up to u
crop: no
Decorations: Its all up to you
Picture: mind choosing one for me?

done by cherrycupid



for angelicapan:


AngelicaPan wrote:

Name: Angel
Text: Angel-san
Size:(original,thin and tall)thin and tall
Effects:(brushes,sepia..)none
Type:(filmlike,polaroid,normal,animated)fimlike
Crop:(yes/no)yes
Decorations:(hearts,stars..)none
Picture:
Plzzz meke it 4 me

by cherrycupid

Posted 10/11/08

AphroditeRylai wrote:

Name: Rylai
Text:Moonlight Princess
Size:Its up to you
Effects: anything....
Type:polaroid
Crop:no
Decorations: Its all up to you
Picture:

Have you uploaded a picture in the group's photo?: YES
Which mod/stylish do you want to style your avatar?:Allanimelover
Tnx...........


Done!!Hope you like it!
Posted 10/11/08

yusliana wrote:

Name:yura hatsuno
Text:yura hatsuno ,yusliana
Size:(original,thin and tall)thin tall
Effects:(brushes,sepia..):just like my avii right now i`m using
Type:(filmlike,polaroid,normal,animated,photoshopped):polaroid
Crop:(yes/no)no
Decorations:(hearts,stars..)none
Picture:(in spoiler)


Done by cuteyyjd


Hope you like it!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.