First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Japanese typing software. Please help. onegaishimasu! ^^
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08

risa_arisaka wrote:

I need help~!!
i'm using windows XP and i tried to go to the control panel but, there is not "Clock, Language, and Region"
but there is "Regional and Language Options" T__T


It's the same, lol. Well, the end result anyway
Member
1472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
i tried to click "regional and Language Options" but i can't find "Keyboards and Languages tab"
Like this : http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fontrq0.jpg
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

risa_arisaka wrote:

i tried to click "regional and Language Options" but i can't find "Keyboards and Languages tab"
Like this : http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fontrq0.jpg


Languages
Member
1472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08
*click the Languages tab*
I can't find the "Change keyboards" options....
the pic : http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fontec4.jpg
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

risa_arisaka wrote:

*click the Languages tab*
I can't find the "Change keyboards" options....
the pic : http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fontec4.jpg


I would say to click "Detail" since it says in the description beside it that you can view and change the language methods, but you need to check off the box where it says "Install files for East Asian languages" first. After that, click on "Detail"
Member
1472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
I see, but unfortunately when i tried to install East Asian languages , it needs Windows XP professional service pack 2 CD. My mom said the CD is in my aunt house. so i can't install the languages T__T

Thank you for trying to help me. After i take the CD. I'll try again =D
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

risa_arisaka wrote:

I see, but unfortunately when i tried to install East Asian languages , it needs Windows XP professional service pack 2 CD. My mom said the CD is in my aunt house. so i can't install the languages T__T

Thank you for trying to help me. After i take the CD. I'll try again =D


Yeah, when you showed me that picture, I thought that you'll more than likely need the CD for it...but I was counting that you not need it as some XP doesn't, but it didn't turn out that way

No problem. I think you can take it from there when you put the CD in, but if you have any trouble, you can always come back.
Member
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Marina
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
ありがとう ございます [ I'm using hiagana ] You guys helped me a lot!
I'm learning japanese next month so I want to practice a bit now.
Once agian thank you! ^^
じゃ、まった![ Hope this was right! >< ]
Member
12807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / きみのこころ、さがして。
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
i tried doing those things you said but, we dont have Japanese on the scroll menu, =.=, what do i need? a CD installer? please tell me....
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

hikaoru29 wrote:

i tried doing those things you said but, we dont have Japanese on the scroll menu, =.=, what do i need? a CD installer? please tell me....


Your computer would give you a message that you need the CD when you try to install. Usually the Lanuage Bar would appear after you install and click on Apply, but I guess it doesn't work sometimes. Try going back to the Control Panel and click Change Keyboards and other input methods under Clock, Language and Region. In the Keyboards and Languages tab, click on Change Keyboards, then click the Language Bar tab. Let me know what you see, or try fiddling around with some things there.
Member
12807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / きみのこころ、さがして。
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09
hmm.. is there an installer cd for writing japanese? because this is what my laptop showed


then i clicked details...

then that showed up and then i clicked add...

and that popped out....

and neither in the scrolls there have japanese...
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09

hikaoru29 wrote:



You need to click on the box for Install files for East Asian languages first
Member
427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
やった!~
I can do it now!
Member
12807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / きみのこころ、さがして。
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
when it was deleting then copying files, that popped out, so i guess i really need to buy the CD installer?
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

hikaoru29 wrote:

when it was deleting then copying files, that popped out, so i guess i really need to buy the CD installer?


Ah, then yeah, you do need it. It might depend on what computer you have, but sometimes there should have been the CD that came with the computer. If not, then yes, you'll have to buy it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.