First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Is there an Anime character WITHOUT a naked pic?
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
i don't understand the question?..., what the point of this thread???

765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Akatsuki Lair and...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

BlazingRb wrote:

rule 34 of the internet: If it exists, there is porn of it. No exceptions

pretty much it's inevitable . . .


i wanna see this internet rule book. i'm not saying i don't agree with this, it's just that i want to see the rest of these rules.
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
O how sexy this thread is. But seriously i agree with rule 34
Guardian of A/M/P
65274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

deidaralover12345 wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

rule 34 of the internet: If it exists, there is porn of it. No exceptions

pretty much it's inevitable . . .


i wanna see this internet rule book. i'm not saying i don't agree with this, it's just that i want to see the rest of these rules.


Here you go.
Guardian of A/M/P
65274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

h4rd2 wrote:

noobs......

no one will ever make a naked pic for them.... probably, most of those fugly characters...




Well, it might be someone's fetish. "LAWL"
Posted 10/18/08

zendude wrote:


deidaralover12345 wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

rule 34 of the internet: If it exists, there is porn of it. No exceptions

pretty much it's inevitable . . .


i wanna see this internet rule book. i'm not saying i don't agree with this, it's just that i want to see the rest of these rules.


Here you go.


thx i forgot where i put the rules in my folder =P
Posted 10/18/08
Risa && Riku Harada From DN Angel
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
this is a off topic question but do anyone here know the name of this anime.Its about this girl who chase after her friend to a school which turns out to be a school thats with with ppl with powers
765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Akatsuki Lair and...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

zendude wrote:


deidaralover12345 wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

rule 34 of the internet: If it exists, there is porn of it. No exceptions

pretty much it's inevitable . . .


i wanna see this internet rule book. i'm not saying i don't agree with this, it's just that i want to see the rest of these rules.


Here you go.


LOL, i see your point!! where in the universe did you get this from
Guardian of A/M/P
65274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

deidaralover12345 wrote:


zendude wrote:


deidaralover12345 wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

rule 34 of the internet: If it exists, there is porn of it. No exceptions

pretty much it's inevitable . . .


i wanna see this internet rule book. i'm not saying i don't agree with this, it's just that i want to see the rest of these rules.


Here you go.


LOL, i see your point!! where in the universe did you get this from


Well, I hang around a lot of shady places.
765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Akatsuki Lair and...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

zendude wrote:


deidaralover12345 wrote:


zendude wrote:


deidaralover12345 wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

rule 34 of the internet: If it exists, there is porn of it. No exceptions

pretty much it's inevitable . . .


i wanna see this internet rule book. i'm not saying i don't agree with this, it's just that i want to see the rest of these rules.


Here you go.


LOL, i see your point!! where in the universe did you get this from


Well, I hang around a lot of shady places.


well i guess i should to for a little while, MOST of the rules are true except a few
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
shirakawa kotori from da capo i didnt even bother to check
5321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Internet
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

zendude wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:

noobs......

no one will ever make a naked pic for them.... probably, most of those fugly characters...




Well, it might be someone's fetish. "LAWL"


rule #50
Guardian of A/M/P
65274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Psychosniper wrote:


zendude wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:

noobs......

no one will ever make a naked pic for them.... probably, most of those fugly characters...




Well, it might be someone's fetish. "LAWL"


rule #50


I am guessing you are already familiar of the extent of that rule.
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Hell. Glad you a...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
No. If you've seen it an anime, there is a naked picture of that character somewhere. No exceptions.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.