First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Club leaders!!
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

fallen_luv wrote:


19901 wrote:

Wanna be a club's leader? Apply here!

We need a leader for every club! The leader will take responsobility of the club!


Oh so can i be the cheerleader's leader?


Sure!
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

konatsusan wrote:

I want to be the chearleader's leader!!!


Sure!
Member
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
yehey!
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

19901 wrote:


fallen_luv wrote:


19901 wrote:

Wanna be a club's leader? Apply here!

We need a leader for every club! The leader will take responsobility of the club!


Oh so can i be the cheerleader's leader?


Sure!


Cool.thx.
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

fallen_luv wrote:


19901 wrote:


fallen_luv wrote:


19901 wrote:

Wanna be a club's leader? Apply here!

We need a leader for every club! The leader will take responsobility of the club!


Oh so can i be the cheerleader's leader?


Sure!


Cool.thx. :D


no problem!
Member
1111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ermmm ... In the...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
can i be one of the leaders in the art club here are some of my drawings
im 13 so this aint that good its my original character

Member
1111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ermmm ... In the...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
ermm some of thems a bit small...hahaha
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

KawaiiRara wrote:

can i be one of the leaders in the art club here are some of my drawings
im 13 so this aint that good its my original character



Sure! Ur pretty talented for a 13 yr old!
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

fallen_luv wrote:


19901 wrote:

Wanna be a club's leader? Apply here!

We need a leader for every club! The leader will take responsobility of the club!


Oh so can i be the cheerleader's leader?


Hmm sure!
Member
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in Densan City!!!...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Wow... I cannot think of what kind of club I should lead... can you think of any other club that I could lead? domo arigatou minna!!
Member
1111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ermmm ... In the...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
wahh!thankies so much!what was i signing up for?i 4got.wait ill check.
Posted 10/8/08

KawaiiRara wrote:

can i be one of the leaders in the art club here are some of my drawings
im 13 so this aint that good its my original character



great art u r really good. i hope u become the art leader^_^
Member
1111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ermmm ... In the...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
arigatooXDD
i like gaara!XD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.