First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Kaname fans :D
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / JAPAN
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
Heyyaz all well there's many of us who like Kaname-sama so why not name some of his qualities? i love his hair and power and.... loads! too many to mention =X so what bout you guys?
Posted 10/1/08
and the way he slaps aidu-senpai and when he sits at his chair so hawt nd the way he protects yuki kyaaa so much to say
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / JAPAN
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

sweetmisury wrote:

and the way he slaps aidu-senpai and when he sits at his chair so hawt nd the way he protects yuki kyaaa so much to say


there is just too little time and too much to say bout him huh XD :lol:
Posted 10/1/08

KurameXD wrote:


sweetmisury wrote:

and the way he slaps aidu-senpai and when he sits at his chair so hawt nd the way he protects yuki kyaaa so much to say


there is just too little time and too much to say bout him huh XD :lol:


right? kyaaa every little action he does is kakui and even if he didnt say anything he is hawt as hell!!!! *fan girl mood lolz*
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / JAPAN
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

sweetmisury wrote:


KurameXD wrote:


sweetmisury wrote:

and the way he slaps aidu-senpai and when he sits at his chair so hawt nd the way he protects yuki kyaaa so much to say


there is just too little time and too much to say bout him huh XD :lol:


right? kyaaa every little action he does is kakui and even if he didnt say anything he is hawt as hell!!!! *fan girl mood lolz*


dont make me go into fangirl mode too! >.< i'm supposed to be preparing to sleep~ later i dream bout kaname omg omg XD
Posted 10/1/08 , edited 10/1/08

KurameXD wrote:


sweetmisury wrote:


KurameXD wrote:


sweetmisury wrote:

and the way he slaps aidu-senpai and when he sits at his chair so hawt nd the way he protects yuki kyaaa so much to say


there is just too little time and too much to say bout him huh XD :lol:


right? kyaaa every little action he does is kakui and even if he didnt say anything he is hawt as hell!!!! *fan girl mood lolz*


dont make me go into fangirl mode too! >.< i'm supposed to be preparing to sleep~ later i dream bout kaname omg omg XD


kyyaaa god damn the artiest she only made zero go out from the bath half naked not kaname
Member
2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in the UK
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
I love Kana-Sama's personality, he's unreadable (except in certain situations like when he's about to slap Aidou, that you can see a mile away).

From a pairing point of view Kana is VERY pairable xD I like that quality, it means you can have more fun imagining how the relationship would be like.
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / d STARZ
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
his blank face but u knw so much is going on
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
idk but i like him.
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / JAPAN
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08

sweetmisury wrote:


KurameXD wrote:


sweetmisury wrote:


KurameXD wrote:


sweetmisury wrote:

and the way he slaps aidu-senpai and when he sits at his chair so hawt nd the way he protects yuki kyaaa so much to say


there is just too little time and too much to say bout him huh XD :lol:


right? kyaaa every little action he does is kakui and even if he didnt say anything he is hawt as hell!!!! *fan girl mood lolz*


dont make me go into fangirl mode too! >.< i'm supposed to be preparing to sleep~ later i dream bout kaname omg omg XD


kyyaaa god damn the artiest she only made zero go out from the bath half naked not kaname


LOL! Kaname half-naked? OMG x_o
Posted 10/2/08


LOL! Kaname half-naked? OMG x_o

yup half naked girl! XD omg that would be a great moment in all anime history ''in that day kaname was half naked'' ''in the episode kaname was etc....'' and goes on and on kyahaha
Member
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
for the first time that i saw kaname.. he's very sexy and full of passion
i really love the way he protects yuki ..
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / online
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Kaname has an incredible personality XD you never know what hes up to next!! Hes amazing and really hott.
Member
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / california
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
he sizzles with hotness and i like the way how hes cold to others but to yuuki hes all sweet
Member
974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / tree house
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
i like kaname-sama. He's the most enigmatic and mesmerizing character in VK.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.