First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
ABS-CBN upcoming asianovela remakes?
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / If I were to give...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

JelloBetty11 wrote:

........gay! they need to stop making remakes...

sorry, but i feel like filipinos look just like hispanics,
so i can't really think of them as asian...

im hispanic, so im not really hating or whatever..

but really...

its my opinion, so dont hate!


I am not hating but I will disagree with you on this opinion. No they do not look anything like Hispanics..
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / california
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
MG? dont be too ambitious
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / bacolod city
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

before u post anything here check on ABS-CBN website for confirmation..

meteor garden, princess hours and the others were not confirmed..it was just a RUMOR.i hate to burst your bubble guys.....

you'll know if it'll be remaked because it will be POSTED on the ABS forum...

ABS-CBN have some of the best actors in Asia though they are not that popular outside the Philippines...,but still...we can be proud of their acting skills....and they can compete with any korean or taiwan actors when it comes to looks and acting....







926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / bacolod city
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Ren212 wrote:


JelloBetty11 wrote:

........gay! they need to stop making remakes...

sorry, but i feel like filipinos look just like hispanics,
so i can't really think of them as asian...

im hispanic, so im not really hating or whatever..

but really...

its my opinion, so dont hate!


I am not hating but I will disagree with you on this opinion. No they do not look anything like Hispanics..




some do look Hispanic.....some look Chinese...some Look Italian....some look Caucasian..some look african..etc..that's Filipinos for you...we have mix descendants ,so there!
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / If I were to give...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

parvati26 wrote:


Ren212 wrote:


JelloBetty11 wrote:

........gay! they need to stop making remakes...

sorry, but i feel like filipinos look just like hispanics,
so i can't really think of them as asian...

im hispanic, so im not really hating or whatever..

but really...

its my opinion, so dont hate!


I am not hating but I will disagree with you on this opinion. No they do not look anything like Hispanics..




some do look Hispanic.....some look Chinese...some Look Italian....some look Caucasian..some look african..etc..that's Filipinos for you...we have mix descendants ,so there!


African? Lmao. Most look Chinese.
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ it's the END OF THE WORLD??!

So who's gonna be the F4? Piolo? Sam Milby?
8365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
Huuuh? What's this?~ Good luck to them on making those remakesss.
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

ynahshizuka wrote:


ifruit wrote:

Hmm, sounds cool. I absolutely hate the animosity towards Filipino remakes. I mean, sure the Philippines is making a lot of remakes, but it's because they love the dramas. If you don't wanna see a remake, then don't watch it. Seriously, how is it 'ruining' the drama? The Philippines are just putting their own spin on it. Of course it's not going to be like the original. That's why it's called a remake. No offense, but that's what I think.

I'll check out Meteor Garden, and maybe Goong. I never really liked the original Goong, so maybe I'll like this one. Unless it has Marian Rivera. I don't really like her (but I don't love her).


we have the same perceptions about a remake ... but i think ORIGINAL will always be the best ! unless they put something on it ! btw , GOONG is really really good ! how come you say you don't like it??? and if you want a remake you want marian rivera on it ! hmmm ... don't get mad , but i think if marian would be there , it might be a trash! actually i don't like her acting skills ! to obvious ! no offense ! just my opinion ! :)


Lol, I didn't like Goong because I never felt the urge to finish it. I watched like half-way through, and then I sorta forgot about it when I started looking at other dramas. But I do think Goong is cute. Ooh, I don't really like Marian Rivera, but I don't have a reason because I've never watched Marimar or anything. If Goong has Marian Rivera in it, then I'm definitely not watching it. If it has anyone else, then yes, I will.
1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / p
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

parvati26 wrote:


before u post anything here check on ABS-CBN website for confirmation..

meteor garden, princess hours and the others were not confirmed..it was just a RUMOR.i hate to burst your bubble guys.....

you'll know if it'll be remaked because it will be POSTED on the ABS forum...

ABS-CBN have some of the best actors in Asia though they are not that popular outside the Philippines...,but still...we can be proud of their acting skills....and they can compete with any korean or taiwan actors when it comes to looks and acting....









thanks for the info...
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08

vancyjen wrote:

ABS-CBN upcoming asianovela remakes.

Meteor Garden








they can't be serious right? no way.. they are going to murder this good drama..

and any other drama they are going to make..
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
they should stop remakes..

why not create an original?

my god, we have so many talented writers here, but no, they stick with those same trend of story.

i mean, why not make a teenage drama that is kwela and cute like those others..
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / at d river edge..
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

vancyjen wrote:


mynemisrens wrote:


vancyjen wrote:


mynemisrens wrote:

hmm..im kind of wondering bout PRINCESS HOOURS
how are they gonna do that?i mean, do we have palace here,king ..queen..goong?i mean..it is something cultural. i think its not true. did they announce it already?was it broadcasted or something?



I don’t know I just saw it in this site…
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ABS-CBN#ABS-CBN_upcoming_programs




sorry..but i didnt see any upcoming asian remakes of abscbn..wat i read was upcoming show of prince hours..not remakes, can u clarify?


Maybe their erased it, I just saw it last time.


i see. so it means ..this is not true..but nyway, im very optimistic bout our film makings here.so i probably give a chance..lets see what we got.
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / at d river edge..
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

parvati26 wrote:


before u post anything here check on ABS-CBN website for confirmation..

meteor garden, princess hours and the others were not confirmed..it was just a RUMOR.i hate to burst your bubble guys.....

you'll know if it'll be remaked because it will be POSTED on the ABS forum...

ABS-CBN have some of the best actors in Asia though they are not that popular outside the Philippines...,but still...we can be proud of their acting skills....and they can compete with any korean or taiwan actors when it comes to looks and acting....









I TOTALLY..DEFINITELY ..ABSOLUTELY agree with u!!!
i dont like what these guys are saying..so degrading..that we're gonna ruin evrything of these remake stufffs.
when in fact, we are also one of d best..yes,ure right..we definitely can compete interms of "LOOKS AND ACTING"...filipino actors/actresses are way more prettier than any other asians..thou we r not that popular..
its bcause 1 of d reasons..filipno shows are limited n licensed here..so everyone doesnt have any chance 2 see wat we hav.
so guys LEARN HOW TO PATRONIZE YOUR OWN PRODUCT!
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
ABS CBN make better remakes than GMA!!!

for those who are not filipinos here, try to watch I LOVE BETTY LA FEA (Filipino version)..i really recommend it to you guys..it is still an ongoing drama in the philippines..

i thought they are gonna mess up that mexican drama (because i was kind of disappointed with MY GIRL filipino version)..but the ABSCBN production really pulled it off together! that i can almost say its better than the original version itself (BETTY LA FEA)..

gma is disappointing..it seems like they dont have that enough actors and actressess to play the role..its always been marian rivera, dingdong dantes, richard gutierez..oh gawd its almost sickening!

i dont really have nothing againsnt gma until they really made a bad bad remake of the original korean drama MY LOVELY SAM SOON and original mexican drama MARIMAR..they really cant do it as well as the ABS CBN does..

not only on remakes, but the original filipino dramas are really good! try watching IT MIGHT BE YOU, LOBO, PANGAKO SAYO.. and a lot more!

i do believe that filipinos really make dramas/movies out of originally written stories..

and as for who will play the role for f4 if ever meteor garden is remade, i think PIOLO PASCUAL, JOHN LLOYD CRUZ, DIETHER OCAMPO, SAM MILBY can play the parts..they are not only good looking, they can also act better than the original ones..=)

aside of them ABSCBN has a lot more talented actors and actresses to play the role..

and i dont really think remaking is that bad as long as you make it better..not make it worse..

because beautiful things are created when they are made on the image of something really good..

**BOW**

176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

04belle04 wrote:

ABS CBN make better remakes than GMA!!!

for those who are not filipinos here, try to watch I LOVE BETTY LA FEA (Filipino version)..i really recommend it to you guys..it is still an ongoing drama in the philippines..

i thought they are gonna mess up that mexican drama (because i was kind of disappointed with MY GIRL filipino version)..but the ABSCBN production really pulled it off together! that i can almost say its better than the original version itself (BETTY LA FEA)..

gma is disappointing..it seems like they dont have that enough actors and actressess to play the role..its always been marian rivera, dingdong dantes, richard gutierez..oh gawd its almost sickening!

i dont really have nothing againsnt gma until they really made a bad bad remake of the original korean drama MY LOVELY SAM SOON and original mexican drama MARIMAR..they really cant do it as well as the ABS CBN does..

not only on remakes, but the original filipino dramas are really good! try watching IT MIGHT BE YOU, LOBO, PANGAKO SAYO.. and a lot more!

i do believe that filipinos really make dramas/movies out of originally written stories..

and as for who will play the role for f4 if ever meteor garden is remade, i think PIOLO PASCUAL, JOHN LLOYD CRUZ, DIETHER OCAMPO, SAM MILBY can play the parts..they are not only good looking, they can also act better than the original ones..=)

aside of them ABSCBN has a lot more talented actors and actresses to play the role..

and i dont really think remaking is that bad as long as you make it better..not make it worse..

because beautiful things are created when they are made on the image of something really good..

**BOW**



oh and there is this really good filipino drama..it still ongoing though.. IISA PA LAMANG..i think the production is really good..

scarlet to katherine: "youre just a gold digger in red!"
(then katherine slaps scarlet and pushed her on the sofa roughly)
scarlet to katherine: "DAMN YOU!"
katherine to scarlet: "same to you... anak!"

>>>>>>>>oh gawd..this is the best line ever!! hahahaha!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.