First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Creator and Moderator forum
Creator
2860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~+~wIF u aLwAyZ~+~
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
This forum is ONLY FOR CREATOR AND MODERATOR ONLY

this forum is for discussion of the group and staff... also can put some ideas and compliments too... but the main reason is for the group discussion for the creator and the mods... pls coparate o...

any changes will be edited here~~
23718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
we should make some kind of theme every month...
Posted 10/1/08
Yesu...I agree ne...

Owh~ Yeah should we make a member card for members? It should be more fun but it'll be harder I think...My poor computer's still at the work shop... T_T
Creator
2860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~+~wIF u aLwAyZ~+~
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
good idea, i oso got think abt dat too...
so we'll try making theme like the whole group include the whole text in the description will be include inside the theme or juz d avatar, songs, banners or even badges for every month in each theme~~ oh, and d theme is basicly use d anime/drama, mangas, show, something-exp~ neko, or others or even all?

and d membership card is... how to say... do we need to do a few sample of d background (means not include pic, information, etc yet) to let them choose den only make the rest or other opinion... and they muz giv us a pic, and d information dat contain? and d basic words dat is oso originally on d sample background(or maybe not) muz be written d group name-avatar made for you, and somemore any other things?

so sori for d long post i oso dunno why i wrote so long~~ lol^^ but great ideas u all shared... ^^
23718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

yumikosakura195 wrote:

Yesu...I agree ne...

Owh~ Yeah should we make a member card for members? It should be more fun but it'll be harder I think...My poor computer's still at the work shop... T_T


xD i just thought of that too xD
23718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

cute_yumi wrote:

good idea, i oso got think abt dat too...
so we'll try making theme like the whole group include the whole text in the description will be include inside the theme or juz d avatar, songs, banners or even badges for every month in each theme~~ oh, and d theme is basicly use d anime/drama, mangas, show, something-exp~ neko, or others or even all?

and d membership card is... how to say... do we need to do a few sample of d background (means not include pic, information, etc yet) to let them choose den only make the rest or other opinion... and they muz giv us a pic, and d information dat contain? and d basic words dat is oso originally on d sample background(or maybe not) muz be written d group name-avatar made for you, and somemore any other things?

so sori for d long post i oso dunno why i wrote so long~~ lol^^ but great ideas u all shared... ^^


hey's imma be making the sample and gonna be starting the forum soon....
23718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
it seems like we live in different time zones
Posted 10/2/08
Hahaha nevermind. We're still friends!! XD

Well I agree with yumi-chan. Changing the theme very month is a great idea. Well. I think it doesn't matter what kind of pictures we use. As long as we edit the pictures, and decorate it.

Abt the member card, I agree with yumi-chan too. We can make a few bckgrounds for them. Because in my opinion, girls n boys mostly hv different tastes for pictures etc...So it would be good if we can make a few more n let them choose.

So, I'll be waiting for the sample Yu-chan. Then I'll see if my computer's bck yet...
Creator
2860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~+~wIF u aLwAyZ~+~
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
lol~~ mayb we r... but like yumiko-chan say... we r still frenz... ^^


hey's imma be making the sample and gonna be starting the forum soon....

it's reli a nice forum yu-chan^^ gambateh! i'm still looking forward for more sample too... b'cuz u made those r so nice^^


Well I agree with yumi-chan. Changing the theme very month is a great idea. Well. I think it doesn't matter what kind of pictures we use. As long as we edit the pictures, and decorate it.

Abt the member card, I agree with yumi-chan too. We can make a few bckgrounds for them. Because in my opinion, girls n boys mostly hv different tastes for pictures etc...So it would be good if we can make a few more n let them choose.


thx^^ yaya... i agreed wif u too~~ d girlz and boyz normally reli do hav diffrent taste~~ ya... i agreed dat... i hope yu-chan dun put too hard in urself~~ do wat u can and wif ur bez den ok edi^^



Posted 10/3/08
Yu-chan I'll try to help out to if I can...Before my computer's back, maybe I can still manage n edit some grp's description. So till then~ Haiz...
23718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
dun worry it's not really that hard...now that u mentioned it i really did forgot the boys...
Posted 10/3/08

LilYumiko wrote:

dun worry it's not really that hard...now that u mentioned it i really did forgot the boys...


Ehehe ^^lll Yu-chan u forgotten the b-boys? ^^lll Yesh...Those 2 membership cards suit for girls only...Well for my opinion heheee...

As 4 boys, I think the color should be darker...
23718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08
i feel like making the theme...shana.........
Moderator
3190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I am with you til...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
hehehe.....ne,hi guyz....
Posted 11/5/08
Lol me long time no visit this forum...Anyways let's do our job here...Discussions!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.