Created by kikit13
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply what is the best season
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / canada, edmonton...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

magzabee23 wrote:

Oh my goshness, I hope the person who started this forum thing is just joking. I mean, if you hate gay people so much, why start watching a show in which the main character is engaged to a person who is the same sex. I don't think they will ever make Yuuri have a straight relationship and I hope that they do not.
Ps. I'm another gay who watches this show; your counter is going up! :3


hey gay i think ur sick and should go to hell.
first i watch this cuz it was cool back then but know its all about gayness and it makes me sick.
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / canada, edmonton...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

Reikuro wrote:

I like all the seasons.

All you homophobs need to get a life and stop insulting us. Why do you people seriously care what gender we happen to be attracted to or sleep with? It's not like we're targeting you and trying to make you how we are. Plus science has proven that at least 10% of animals in the world are homosexual. So get your bibles outta your butt and do the mature thing by dealing with people being themselves.



hey gay shut up gays are not aloud to speak cuz gay are dirty and about my bibles i dont read one but i know 100% of gays go to hell lol. and one more thing about not being targeted lol one time i wake up some gay(my sisters friend) try to harras me good thing i walk up and punch his face and kick his ass good thing hes my sisters friend or if he wanst he would be in a wheelchair for the reast of his life.
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / canada, edmonton...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

MonyChan wrote:

OMG! Rave_Master and Kikit13 .. xD How lame are you?!
Why post and WATCH an anime, that you KNOW has gay elements.? Homophobies are the worst ..
Against gayness? DON'T WATCH, DUH! Use your head a bit..
Yuuri will never end up with Flynn/Flurin. She's not even a supporting character. :S Thaaaaank god!
(And no, I'm actually straight, but I can't stand stuff like this. Gay or not. We're all just humans. Who cares about the gender?!)

But honestly, I have NO idea what season is best . It's between 2 and 3.

But it's my fave anime, so all the seasons are love to me. <333


hey dirty gay shut up first i hate season 2 and 3 cuz its all about gayness i was watching season1 and it was cool thats why i started watching it lol. and second i dont belive ur strait cuz i think ur gay if ur not gay right now i think ur ganna be one at the age of 50's lol.
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / canada, edmonton...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

yowan123 wrote:

I'm a woman but I love GAY GUYS. Specially those pretty feminine long haired ones, makes me fall in love... And who told you that Guys should only be HANDSOME? They should be PRETTY as well. *fainted*

Don't care on what people swing. But if you're a PRETTY guy, there's a 90% chance that I'll stalk you. I've made an oath that when I get rich, travelling all over the world to look for PRETTY guys will be my conquest.

um... Season's 2 plot is good, but I'm loving 3 because of the FAN service and also because of Saralegui



hey dirty gay i dont belive ur a girl from the way u speak lol ur nuts nobody would want to speak from a gay lol
and for the best season i think its one cuz it cool and has a good plot not for season it was short and season 3 its all about gay ness lol.
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / canada, edmonton...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

xxxenigmaxxx wrote:


MonyChan wrote:

OMG! Rave_Master and Kikit13 .. xD How lame are you?!
Why post and WATCH an anime, that you KNOW has gay elements.? Homophobies are the worst ..
Against gayness? DON'T WATCH, DUH! Use your head a bit..
Yuuri will never end up with Flynn/Flurin. She's not even a supporting character. :S Thaaaaank god!
(And no, I'm actually straight, but I can't stand stuff like this. Gay or not. We're all just humans. Who cares about the gender?!)

But honestly, I have NO idea what season is best . It's between 2 and 3.

But it's my fave anime, so all the seasons are love to me. <333


Totally agree! Then DON'T WATCH if you are against it in the first place! ...As simple as that.


are u that dumb u facking gay u shit like hell i watch this anime cuz it was cool back then when it was still focusing in action and comedy now its more on gayness its suck like hell shit.
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Washington, USA
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08
Dude, this just shows how immature you really are. Plus if you keep up with that attitude you're going to get yourself in a huge amount of trouble. You're not getting any popular points by discriminating against gays in fact you are really just making yourself look like a hypocritical jackass.
Member
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Minnesota yo ^-^
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

Rave_Master1 wrote:


magzabee23 wrote:

Oh my goshness, I hope the person who started this forum thing is just joking. I mean, if you hate gay people so much, why start watching a show in which the main character is engaged to a person who is the same sex. I don't think they will ever make Yuuri have a straight relationship and I hope that they do not.
Ps. I'm another gay who watches this show; your counter is going up! :3


hey gay i think ur sick and should go to hell.
first i watch this cuz it was cool back then but know its all about gayness and it makes me sick.


Aww, I'm hurt. Truly I am.
Didn't they get engaged in the second or third episode? How is the show any 'gayer' than it used to be then?
Posted 11/14/08
oh come on end up all this mess its just the matter of choice well i also din like that gay element dats y i have not seen even a single episode of season 3 but every one is free to live everyone has its own likes and dislikes you shud only care about your life
@ Rave_master & Kikit
i agree with you that gay stuff really sucks u have every rigth to express your thoughts but you cant target people like this that will go to hell or whatever u just can say i odnt like it dtas it
"Live and Let live"
oh man i'm a philosopher
wow i hate being a philosopher
Posted 11/14/08
i love 3rd season
Member
2965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Rave_Master1 wrote:


MonyChan wrote:

OMG! Rave_Master and Kikit13 .. xD How lame are you?!
Why post and WATCH an anime, that you KNOW has gay elements.? Homophobies are the worst ..
Against gayness? DON'T WATCH, DUH! Use your head a bit..
Yuuri will never end up with Flynn/Flurin. She's not even a supporting character. :S Thaaaaank god!
(And no, I'm actually straight, but I can't stand stuff like this. Gay or not. We're all just humans. Who cares about the gender?!)

But honestly, I have NO idea what season is best . It's between 2 and 3.

But it's my fave anime, so all the seasons are love to me. <333


hey dirty gay shut up first i hate season 2 and 3 cuz its all about gayness i was watching season1 and it was cool thats why i started watching it lol. and second i dont belive ur strait cuz i think ur gay if ur not gay right now i think ur ganna be one at the age of 50's lol.


Oww, my heart hurts... XD
I don't care about anything you say. I am not gay and I know that.
I just think ALL humans should be respected, gay, bi or straight, it doesn't matter.
To think you're an adult? I find that hard to believe. =S
Member
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
I love all the seasons KYOU KARA MAOU rocks!
Member
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08

Rave_Master1 wrote:

hey dirty gay i dont belive ur a girl from the way u speak lol ur nuts nobody would want to speak from a gay lol
and for the best season i think its one cuz it cool and has a good plot not for season it was short and season 3 its all about gay ness lol.


hey retarded faggot, it's very understandable that you hate gay guys, simply because they tried to harass you. Most straight guys hated gay guys because they had bad experiences from them. If I were a guy and If some FUGLY gaytard tried to make a move on me, I'll beat him enough for him to stay in the hospital for weeks. (sorry, but you know gay men are very horny. and If they are ugly, it makes me puke). But if he is pretty, then that's another story.

Nobody wants to speak with gays? most women loves to talk with gay guys because they share same interests and are actually the most girly (in our country, there are lots of crossdressing feminine gay guys -who are sometimes prettier than real women- who freely express themselves because they are accepted in our country, but there are still those few who are still in closet becuse they are embarrased. Only those young boys and immature guys picked on them.. and some narrowminded individuals). I found them very funny and fun. And I don't think you're straight either, you must be a Class S - CLOSET TYPE FAggot. If you're only pretty, I may even chase you. I'm very glad, because Fortunately, you're not.


Season three is so much love. They had Yuuri and Saralegui fanservice moments. I so lovee it and so far, truly the best season for me.
Posted 11/15/08
oh really are we talking about KKM???????????????????????????????????????????????
even i had to be a philosopher
come on let make it a rule no more commets on gay stuff if u cant help it post it somewhere else
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / canada, edmonton...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/15/08

yowan123 wrote:

hey retarded faggot, it's very understandable that you hate gay guys, simply because they tried to harass you. Most straight guys hated gay guys because they had bad experiences from them. If I were a guy and If some FUGLY gaytard tried to make a move on me, I'll beat him enough for him to stay in the hospital for weeks. (sorry, but you know gay men are very horny. and If they are ugly, it makes me puke). But if he is pretty, then that's another story.

Nobody wants to speak with gays? most women loves to talk with gay guys because they share same interests and are actually the most girly (in our country, there are lots of crossdressing feminine gay guys -who are sometimes prettier than real women- who freely express themselves because they are accepted in our country, but there are still those few who are still in closet becuse they are embarrased. Only those young boys and immature guys picked on them.. and some narrowminded individuals). I found them very funny and fun. And I don't think you're straight either, you must be a Class S - CLOSET TYPE FAggot. If you're only pretty, I may even chase you. I'm very glad, because Fortunately, you're not.


Season three is so much love. They had Yuuri and Saralegui fanservice moments. I so lovee it and so far, truly the best season for me.


hey retarded dirty day u still think ur a girl think ur life twice it not to late go back being a guy its more fun licking girl than doing ur own gender lol and second why would i want a gay going after me well if u facking gay go after me u would experience extreme beating so its up to u. u facking gay should go back of being a guy. what i mean is if u go back being a guy u would not suffer insults and its more fun facking a chick lol and a lot of gays regrets for the rest of their life because they didnt change when they have a chance, i knew some who change and was happy and some who didnt and regret for their entire life so think it twice man before its to late.

and for the best season 1 still the best.

and for not being good looking lol very funny i was a campus crush lol 1st to 3rd year high school. if u see me in person i dont think u would want to be being a guy u would wish u where a girl lol.
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Colombia
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
I also liked the 1st season, because it had less gay staff and showed a Yuri who loved a lot women, but I should recommend you Rave_Master1, you should respect people, we know that you really hate them, it's not that I like gay people or staff (i don't like it), but what your doing isn't funny, not now.
I suggest you to calm down a little because, I think that now your just a show, your only been provoked, really easy, but common I think that what your doing ids wrong. This was supposed to be a Kyou Kara Maou Forum, but now it's just a Show.
Respect people and their decisions (Sexuality)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.