First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
INDONESIAN DRAMAS AND MOVIES
6100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / America, New York
Offline
Posted 10/1/08 , edited 10/1/08
ok i dont know why it post two topics so can someone delete it before people start coming to this thread with stupid pictures of *THIS THREAD FAILS*
thank you

I always hear about korean, chinese, japanese, taiwanese and philippian dramas and movies but I never hear about Indonesian dramas.....I recently watch these two good Indonesian dramas called "Butterfly" and the other is well I kinda forgot the title because it was in Indonesian and I dont understand anything Indonesian I searched everywhere on youtube but couldnt find the movie(i think it was chita chita something...) so whats your favorite Indonesian drama if you hadnt watched any then watch one, at first I didnt want to watch it because the actors were'nt really that handsome but surprisingly it was good

P.S if your gonna watch "Butterfly" I recommend to you that you will need a high maturity level because its a lesbian movie
P.S.S i didnt know it was lesbian movie I just thought they were just friendly with each other but in the end....well you know but the beginning was really good and you wont believe the wonderful scenes in the movie its sooo magical looking lol
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Batavia!!
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
ehmm... i choose SELAMANYA and AYAT_AYAT CINTA
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Jerusalem, Israel
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
'What is the love' aka ''ada apa degn cita' sound something like that.
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
hmmm...
i don't recommend indonesian drama, and you don't want to watch it trust me...
but indonesian movie can be added to your list
go for..
mengejar matahari (chasing sun) is about friendship. really really touching..
jomblo (single) is a comedy about 4 friends and relationship
eiffel i'm in love is a teen love story
me vs high heels is also a teen love story
alexandria is about friendship and love
arisan
jakarta undercover is about a girl who witnessed a murder, and she has to run away
gie is about chinese indonesian
selamanya (forever) is about a girl who is addicted to drugs
catatan akhir sekolah (notes after school) 3 post graduate guys who wanted to do something big to be recognize before they graduate.
ada apa dengan cinta (what's love with cinta) is about relationship... cinta which mean love had double meaning, it can mean love, can also use for a name, coz' the girl in the movie called cinta, so i guess the title suit best if cinta is not translated


here's a site if you want to see indonesian movie..
www.dennyshotspot.com
go to cinema gallery and left navigation bar there is indonesian movie...
3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

KawaiiGrl wrote:

ok i dont know why it post two topics so can someone delete it before people start coming to this thread with stupid pictures of *THIS THREAD FAILS*
thank you

I always hear about korean, chinese, japanese, taiwanese and philippian dramas and movies but I never hear about Indonesian dramas.....I recently watch these two good Indonesian dramas called "Butterfly" and the other is well I kinda forgot the title because it was in Indonesian and I dont understand anything Indonesian I searched everywhere on youtube but couldnt find the movie(i think it was chita chita something...) so whats your favorite Indonesian drama if you hadnt watched any then watch one, at first I didnt want to watch it because the actors were'nt really that handsome but surprisingly it was good

P.S if your gonna watch "Butterfly" I recommend to you that you will need a high maturity level because its a lesbian movie
P.S.S i didnt know it was lesbian movie I just thought they were just friendly with each other but in the end....well you know but the beginning was really good and you wont believe the wonderful scenes in the movie its sooo magical looking lol


lol! philippian??? so u mean philippine???
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Now I'm watching The Butterfly at Youtube (still at pt 6) well I like the story.. and the scenery also so good well I love the song too!!
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / school. stuck here!
Offline
Posted 10/24/08 , edited 10/24/08
i'm 4m indonesia, and i don't like watching those dramas. too unrational, not thought through, and weird. the best movies are: nagabonar (jadi) 2 and laskar pelangi. to me, both are a must watch.
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44
Offline
Posted 10/24/08 , edited 10/24/08

ichido_naru wrote:

i'm 4m indonesia, and i don't like watching those dramas. too unrational, not thought through, and weird. the best movies are: nagabonar (jadi) 2 and laskar pelangi. to me, both are a must watch.


--what's thecommon theme of indonesian dramas?....ie like for ex. the koreans and TW--love triangles ,JP-goals..Filipinos--vengeance....
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
try "ARISAN" or "BERBAGI SUAMI"
those movies are directed by Nia Dinata and she usually makes good movies.
Those movies are satire drama that talks about taboo issues.
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In Front of a Field
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
LASKAR PELANGI n DENIAS ans SANDAL BOLONG (forgot the tittle but its sumthin like that and its good (its really deep!!) !!!!!!!!! all of them have Deep meaningful story line and i think its based on a true story!! must watch if u dont wanna watch shallow crap etc etc
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Laskar Pelangi, a 2008 movie..it's seriously good!!!!! and if u like beautiful scenery, the film was shot in Biliton island and it is a very beautiful island.. btw, Laskar Pelangi means 'the rainbow squad'


Quickie Express movie is quite funny too..!
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Batavia!!
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

misspossum wrote:

Laskar Pelangi, a 2008 movie..it's seriously good!!!!! and if u like beautiful scenery, the film was shot in Biliton island and it is a very beautiful island.. btw, Laskar Pelangi means 'the rainbow squad'


Quickie Express movie is quite funny too..!


AGREE.. im crying when i watching LASKAR PELANG..
love the story so much..
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

garcon wrote:


ichido_naru wrote:

i'm 4m indonesia, and i don't like watching those dramas. too unrational, not thought through, and weird. the best movies are: nagabonar (jadi) 2 and laskar pelangi. to me, both are a must watch.


--what's thecommon theme of indonesian dramas?....ie like for ex. the koreans and TW--love triangles ,JP-goals..Filipinos--vengeance....


i'm very sad to say, it's all in one, love, vengeance, drama and all put in one. but in a tacky way, and draggy, long, tiring, lame,copy cat dramas... a story that is able to be told in 5 minutes, become the story of the day. It's long and tiring to watch Indonesian drama. stick with the movie.
ohh or the skits comedy
like OB or extravaganza

13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44
Offline
Posted 10/24/08 , edited 10/24/08

mel2gchild wrote:


garcon wrote:


ichido_naru wrote:

i'm 4m indonesia, and i don't like watching those dramas. too unrational, not thought through, and weird. the best movies are: nagabonar (jadi) 2 and laskar pelangi. to me, both are a must watch.


--what's thecommon theme of indonesian dramas?....ie like for ex. the koreans and TW--love triangles ,JP-goals..Filipinos--vengeance....


i'm very sad to say, it's all in one, love, vengeance, drama and all put in one. but in a tacky way, and draggy, long, tiring, lame,copy cat dramas... a story that is able to be told in 5 minutes, become the story of the day. It's long and tiring to watch Indonesian drama. stick with the movie.
ohh or the skits comedy
like OB or extravaganza


.......i've heard something...i think it's an indonesian drama called Nayla's diary where they copycat 1 litre of tears of japan...is it true? have you watched this drama?.....


here's the posthttp://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-172371/Naylas-Diary.html
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / GerManY
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
i love jomblo and also selamanya....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.