First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
INDONESIAN DRAMAS AND MOVIES
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
where can i find HEART the movie in english subtitles????
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
where can i find HEART the movie in english subtitles????
1291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / "pEarL Of d Orient"
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
haven't seen any
4710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / F / back in kame's arms
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
never seen any , but i'm willing to try
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
Well there's only few of good Indonesian dramas, although I'm Indonesian but I dont like many of it. Recently there's so many vulgar Indonesian movies, the actor and actresses can't really act!
But I like some of Indonesian Movies, I prefer the comedy drama one, like Get Married, Tarix Jabrix. It's really really funny..!!!
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
well.
watch these:

catatan akhir sekolah [last school's notes]


ada apa dengan cinta [what's up with love]


ekskul


in the name of love


selamanya [forever]


realita, cinta, dan rock and roll [reality, love and rock n roll]


laskar pelangi [rainbow troops]


butterfly
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
well.
watch these:

catatan akhir sekolah [last school's notes]


ada apa dengan cinta [what's up with love]


ekskul


in the name of love


selamanya [forever]


realita, cinta, dan rock and roll [reality, love and rock n roll]


laskar pelangi [rainbow troops]


butterfly
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
I actually like Indonesian drama's

I just watched a few, at first I had to get used to it, but some are really good.

Butterfly was amazing - all indonesians should be proud of the movie.

Then I watched this one...which name has chocolate in it, it was really funny!. Two guys move in with two girls - and they think they are gay. One of them is anyway. While the other falls in love with one of the girls, the other girl gets left out cause the gay one does not like her. It was short but I recommend it. ^^

I want to watch more!, I have watched a few. Cinta Laura is really funny! I recommend that one. I know alot of people don't like indo drama's compared to Korean,Japanese drama's, but Taiwan used to be left out aswell Now people love Taiwan drama's, so it just goes to show all countries can produce good and bad drama's. Plse tell me some other good ones to watch and where I can watch then!!
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Van Nuys, California
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
movies :
HEART

DEALOVA

LOST IN LOVE


Indonesian dramas aren't good. especially "tersanjung" lol..
Posted 12/12/08
i heard indonesians love to plagarized other country dramas

like 1 liter of tears and goong
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

mylove143 wrote:

i heard indonesians love to plagarized other country dramas

like 1 liter of tears and goong


yup.. you're right... and not just those two.. there are a lot of korean/japanese movies as well.. even my mom knows which plot of the dramas are stolen from the korean dramas...

*btw, i live in indonesia and i don't really recommend them... aahah.. the acting is.. ==
(no offense for indonesian drama fans)

Posted 12/12/08

elaine277 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:

i heard indonesians love to plagarized other country dramas

like 1 liter of tears and goong


yup.. you're right... and not just those two.. there are a lot of korean/japanese movies as well.. even my mom knows which plot of the dramas are stolen from the korean dramas...

*btw, i live in indonesia and i don't really recommend them... aahah.. the acting is.. ==
(no offense for indonesian drama fans)



oh.tnx for advicing me.

eventhough i really dont have guts to watch it!
8555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jrock no Sekai~
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
I luv Ayat2 Cinta & Malin Kundang ~
27184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SHINee's World
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
i watch bawang merah bawang putih n its too annoying..
but i like ayat2 cinta..very touching
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

mylove143 wrote:


elaine277 wrote:


mylove143 wrote:

i heard indonesians love to plagarized other country dramas

like 1 liter of tears and goong


yup.. you're right... and not just those two.. there are a lot of korean/japanese movies as well.. even my mom knows which plot of the dramas are stolen from the korean dramas...

*btw, i live in indonesia and i don't really recommend them... aahah.. the acting is.. ==
(no offense for indonesian drama fans)



oh.tnx for advicing me.

eventhough i really dont have guts to watch it!


ahahaha.. your welcome^^
it's always better 2 watch the original compared to the plagiarized ones.. lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.