First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply REQUEST: avatar♥
Creator
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08 , edited 3/17/10
Pls fill out da form below if u want ur avii 2 be made
(U can only request 2 aviis at a time!!)

Text :
Colour of text (can choose up to 3 colours) :
Size :
Animated : (WE DONT DO ANIMATIONS!!)
others(stars/ hearts/ shiny, etc) :
Picture : (plz put in spoiler & High Quality Picture (PNG) )

We do not accept small/ inappropriate/ blury pics
otherwise we will skip ur request or delete it!!!


wat mod do u want 2 make ur avii :
~ Sakura509
~ inuyasha_81344014
~ animefreakster1012
~ sakurarose
~ miyako124
~ jinshie
~ snoopyme
~ Kisaki-chan
~ AngelGoddess1997
~ Yukidesho
~ dreamergurl_02
~ ginoue_mao
~ Pinkychan
~ Drive-B
~ Avatar_sawa-chan
~ Midnight_Starz
~ RainiiSunny
~ Kawaii_Yume
~ 8018
~ rozmaiden
~ yingwen990

MODS
please put Pending [ur username] next to the requestor's post if ur gonna do their request & Done [ur username] if u finished it .
Please upload ur works on the album called "graphics". thank you very much for helping out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR MODS : pls put da finished aviis in da Avii Pick_up album & u can copyright ur work

FOR REQUESTORS : pls pick ur aviis up in da Avii Pick_up album & IF ur request is not done WITHIN THREE OR FOUR DAYS pls REPOST IT AGAIN!!!






Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
Text: Rin-chan loves you
Colour of text (can choose up to 3 colours) : Red and Black
Size : Thin and tall
Animated :e) none
others(stars/ hearts/ shiny, etc) : Stars
Picture :



PENDING
~rukiaXichigo
Posted 10/27/08

Inu-kage wrote:

Text: Rin-chan loves you
Colour of text (can choose up to 3 colours) : Red and Black
Size : Thin and tall
Animated :e) none
others(stars/ hearts/ shiny, etc) : Stars
Picture :


erm.. do u have any more good quality pictures? because if is poor quality, we may not make good avatars for u. so, i hope u understand.
Requester
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/28/08
Text: Anh54 Neko-Chan
Colour of text (can choose up to 3 colours) : any that matches
Size : thin and tall
Animated :
e) none
others(stars/ hearts/ shiny, etc) : Brushes
Picture :

and can you kinda make it like
?
but the words not slanted please


wat mod do u want 2 make ur avii :
~ Yuuya-chan



DONE
~Yuuya-chan
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/29/08

Text : 'cutie-chan' n 'trick or treat'
Colour of text (can choose up to 3 colours) : any u find suitable
Size : thin n tall
Animated :
e) none
others(stars/ hearts/ shiny, etc) : anythin scary
Picture : (plz put in spoiler)

sorry bout tha pic !!


DONE
~Yuuya-chan
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

rukiaXichigo wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:

Text: Rin-chan loves you
Colour of text (can choose up to 3 colours) : Red and Black
Size : Thin and tall
Animated :e) none
others(stars/ hearts/ shiny, etc) : Stars
Picture :


erm.. do u have any more good quality pictures? because if is poor quality, we may not make good avatars for u. so, i hope u understand.


ok how bout this?

Creator
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Anh54 wrote:

Text: Anh54 Neko-Chan
Colour of text (can choose up to 3 colours) : any that matches
Size : thin and tall
Animated :
e) none
others(stars/ hearts/ shiny, etc) : Brushes
Picture :

and can you kinda make it like
?
but the words not slanted please


wat mod do u want 2 make ur avii :
~ Yuuya-chan


i couldnt c da image....
Requester
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Yuuya-chan wrote:


Anh54 wrote:

Text: Anh54 Neko-Chan
Colour of text (can choose up to 3 colours) : any that matches
Size : thin and tall
Animated :
e) none
others(stars/ hearts/ shiny, etc) : Brushes
Picture :

and can you kinda make it like
?
but the words not slanted please


wat mod do u want 2 make ur avii :
~ Yuuya-chan


i couldnt c da image....

etto...
or

basicly the same thing :D
Creator
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Anh54 wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:


Anh54 wrote:

Text: Anh54 Neko-Chan
Colour of text (can choose up to 3 colours) : any that matches
Size : thin and tall
Animated :
e) none
others(stars/ hearts/ shiny, etc) : Brushes
Picture :

and can you kinda make it like
?
but the words not slanted please


wat mod do u want 2 make ur avii :
~ Yuuya-chan


i couldnt c da image....

etto...
or

basicly the same thing :D

ohhh.... okay! ^^
pls wait.... i m doin sumthing at da moment....

Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08


DONE!

please collect ur avatar HERE hope ya like it~!
Requester
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/27/08


okies ^^
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
Text : mayuayumi and mayu
Colour of text (can choose up to 3 colours) : any
Size : thin&tall
Animated : no
others(stars/ hearts/ shiny, etc) : nope
Picture : (plz put in spoiler)


PENDING
- rukiaXichigo
Requester
2958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/29/08
Mod: Anyone
Text:
I'm Feeling a Lot of L~O~V~E
AnimeRockz3
Jinin-chan
Jeanine
Colour of Text: Red, Pink, And White
Size: Avii Size (Thin and Tall)
Animation: none
Others: Hearts And A Little Bit Shiny
Pic(in spoiler):




DONE
~Yuuya-chan
Requester
19980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/28/08
Text : "Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."
Colour of text (can choose up to 3 colours) : any that matches the background
Size : thin and tall
Animated : none
others(stars/ hearts/ shiny, etc) : any as long as it's not animated...
Picture : (plz put in spoiler)



PENDING
~ rukiaXichigo
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/29/08
Text :Kuma10, AZUMI
Colour of text (can choose up to 3 colours) : your choice
Size :thin and long
Animated :
a) fade in/out
b) blink
c) one letter/word at a time
d) glitter fills (texts only!!)
e) none
others(stars/ hearts/ shiny, etc) :brushes!
Picture : (plz put in spoiler)



DONE
~Yuuya-chan
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.