First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply REQUEST: banner♥
Requester
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / iN YoUr CLoset...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
If it fits all but if not its ok it can be some of them
9454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Everywhere thats...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

Yuuya-chan wrote:


MiniTsubasa wrote:

Text : Call me Mika minna~
Colour of text : call me=blue Mika=Red minna~=purple
Size : idc but plz make it less wide and smaller
others: none
Picture :



DONE
~Yuuya-chan


done! pls go 2 da group album 2 collect ur banner
~hope u like it ^^


thx~ its GREAT~
Creator
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

MiniTsubasa wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:


MiniTsubasa wrote:

Text : Call me Mika minna~
Colour of text : call me=blue Mika=Red minna~=purple
Size : idc but plz make it less wide and smaller
others: none
Picture :



DONE
~Yuuya-chan


done! pls go 2 da group album 2 collect ur banner
~hope u like it ^^


thx~ its GREAT~


u r welocme ^^
Posted 11/9/08 , edited 11/19/08
Text you want written in your banner :: Welcome to Toshi's Profile

Color for the text you want (you can choose 3 colors) :: you choose

Size of banner that you want to be made :: not so big and wide x.x'

Extras you want to be put in your banner( ex. hearts,shiny etc.) :: scanline & scanbar if not just use brushes :D

Picture you want for your banner (please put your picture in spoiler) ::



DONE
~Yuuya-chan
Requester
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La land
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Pinkychan wrote:

Text you want written in your banner :: Welcome to Toshi's Profile

Color for the text you want (you can choose 3 colors) :: you choose

Size of banner that you want to be made :: not so big and wide x.x'

Extras you want to be put in your banner( ex. hearts,shiny etc.) :: scanline & scanbar if not just use brushes :D

Picture you want for your banner (please put your picture in spoiler) ::


Done
~ ginoue_mao
Requester
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La land
Offline
Posted 11/10/08 , edited 11/10/08

ginoue_mao wrote:

Pinkychan wrote:

Text you want written in your banner :: Welcome to Toshi's Profile

Color for the text you want (you can choose 3 colors) :: you choose

Size of banner that you want to be made :: not so big and wide x.x'

Extras you want to be put in your banner( ex. hearts,shiny etc.) :: scanline & scanbar if not just use brushes :D

Picture you want for your banner (please put your picture in spoiler) ::


Done
~ ginoue_mao

If u dont like tell to me ^_^

done pls go 2 the banner album 2 collect ur banner

Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/20/08
Text you want written in your banner ::I love you more when you smile....so smile for me always ok?

Color for the text you want (you can choose 3 colors) ::Red and black

Size of banner that you want to be made ::Banner size

Extras you want to be put in your banner( ex. hearts,shiny etc.) ::Brushes and stars

Picture you want for your banner (please put your picture in spoiler) ::


PENDING
--Kisaki-chan--





Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/20/08
What you want written in your banner:Welcome to Samantha Haruno Profile
Color for the text you want:Red and Purple
Size of the banner:banner size
Extras you want to be put on your banner:hearts and stars
Picture you want for your banner:


PENDING
--Kisaki-chan--

Posted 11/12/08
Text you want written in your banner :: Welcome To: ChristiCutie's Profile and can u make another one wit the same pic but insead it says Thanks For Visiting! Plz Visit Again!

Color for the text you want (you can choose 3 colors) :: any

Size of banner that you want to be made :: any

Extras you want to be put in your banner( ex. hearts,shiny etc.) :: any

Picture you want for your banner (please put your picture in spoiler) ::

also, can u delete the words on the banner that says delime thocom

thxs! ^_^
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/21/08
Text you want written in your banner :: Welcome to my Profile

Color for the text you want (you can choose 3 colors) :: Anything may do.

Size of banner that you want to be made ::Anything may do

Extras you want to be put in your banner( ex. hearts,shiny etc.) ::Anything may do

Picture you want for your banner (please put your picture in spoiler) ::


I want Yuuya-chan to make it for me pls

Thanks~~!


DONE
~Yuuya-chan
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/21/08
If you don't mind, May i have one more?

Text you want written in your banner ::Welcome to Ugena's Profile

Color for the text you want (you can choose 3 colors) ::Black and any other colours that look good with Black

Size of banner that you want to be made :: Any size may do

Extras you want to be put in your banner( ex. hearts,shiny etc.) :: Anything may do

Picture you want for your banner (please put your picture in spoiler) ::


Same, I want Yuuya-chan to make it for me


DONE
~Yuuya-chan
Requester
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La land
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

ChristiCutie wrote:

Text you want written in your banner :: Welcome To: ChristiCutie's Profile and can u make another one wit the same pic but insead it says Thanks For Visiting! Plz Visit Again!

Color for the text you want (you can choose 3 colors) :: any

Size of banner that you want to be made :: any

Extras you want to be put in your banner( ex. hearts,shiny etc.) :: any

Picture you want for your banner (please put your picture in spoiler) ::

also, can u delete the words on the banner that says delime thocom

thxs! ^_^


i will do this!!
Creator
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

vietchigurl wrote:

Text you want written in your banner :: Simple Rules For The Group
Text(cont.):: Support The Group
Color for the text you want (you can choose 3 colors) :: watever looks good
Size of banner that you want to be made :: banner size
Extras you want to be put in your banner( ex. hearts,shiny etc.) :: watever looks good
Picture you want for your banner (please put your picture in spoiler) ::

Banner Maker: Yuuya-chan or any one not busy

*Note: Can I have 2 banners? One for the 1st text and another for the 2nd text

Arigatou ^^


DONE
~Yuuya-chan


done! pls go 2 da group album 2 colect ur banners
~hope u like it ^^
Posted 11/13/08

ginoue_mao wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:

Text you want written in your banner :: Welcome To: ChristiCutie's Profile and can u make another one wit the same pic but insead it says Thanks For Visiting! Plz Visit Again!

Color for the text you want (you can choose 3 colors) :: any

Size of banner that you want to be made :: any

Extras you want to be put in your banner( ex. hearts,shiny etc.) :: any

Picture you want for your banner (please put your picture in spoiler) ::

also, can u delete the words on the banner that says delime thocom

thxs! ^_^


i will do this!!


ok! thxs!
Requester
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La land
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

Inu-kage wrote:

Text you want written in your banner ::I love you more when you smile....so smile for me always ok?

Color for the text you want (you can choose 3 colors) ::Red and black

Size of banner that you want to be made ::Banner size

Extras you want to be put in your banner( ex. hearts,shiny etc.) ::Brushes and stars

Picture you want for your banner (please put your picture in spoiler) ::





wait ill do this

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.