First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply REQUEST: manga coloring♥
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/4/08


I put a new pic!
Same format...Can anyone do it???

Requester
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/3/08
1) Colour of eyes : purple
2) Colour of hair : dark brown
3) Colour of the skin : tanish peach
4) Colour of clothes : wutever looks good
5) What you would like written : kunoichixxkanna
6) Cropped : the little bubble dialogue
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : keep the original background but color it blue since its the ocean
9) etc. : add in some swirly brushes
8) Picture :



DONE
~Yuuya-chan
Requester
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/3/08
) Colour of eyes : light blue/purple
2) Colour of hair : light blonde
3) Colour of the skin : skin colour
4) Colour of clothes : white
5) What you would like written : nothing
6) Cropped : no
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : you can choose
9) etc. : feather: light blue
8) Picture :


PENDING~sakurarose
Acting Creator
29249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Erikkaa wrote:

1) Colour of eyes : the boy brown
2) Colour of hair : the girl , orange , the boy brown
3) Colour of the skin : pale peach
4) Colour of clothes : the girl , white ,gold( the black colour part of her clothes) ,
the boy , ...im not sure could you choose fer me (:
5) What you would like written : n0pe ( but pls dun take away the "i want to protect you " i want dhat (:
6) Cropped : n0pe
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : could you help mi choose? im not sure T^T
8) Picture :



thankyou! i will be waiting♥ (:


Done~sakura509


Here u go ^o^ Hope u like it

Requester
2379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Simplicity World :3
Offline
Posted 11/2/08


thankyou (:
Acting Creator
29249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Erikkaa wrote:



thankyou (:


Your Welcome
Srry if its kinda bad or looks weird ><'''
Requester
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

yukari2 wrote:

) Colour of eyes : light blue/purple
2) Colour of hair : light blonde
3) Colour of the skin : skin colour
4) Colour of clothes : white
5) What you would like written : nothing
6) Cropped : no
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : you can choose
9) etc. : feather: light blue
8) Picture :


ill Doing This
Sakurarose
Creator
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

kunoichixxkanna wrote:

1) Colour of eyes : purple
2) Colour of hair : dark brown
3) Colour of the skin : tanish peach
4) Colour of clothes : wutever looks good
5) What you would like written : kunoichixxkanna
6) Cropped : the little bubble dialogue
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : keep the original background but color it blue since its the ocean
9) etc. : add in some swirly brushes
8) Picture :



DONE
~Yuuya-chan


done! pls go 2 da group album 2 collect ur manga scan
~hope u like it ^^

(um... i have made 2 cause i didnt no how u meant by the little bubble dialogue (croppin) thing.... so if u dont like anything.... i could still change it ^^)
Requester
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Yuuya-chan wrote:


kunoichixxkanna wrote:

1) Colour of eyes : purple
2) Colour of hair : dark brown
3) Colour of the skin : tanish peach
4) Colour of clothes : wutever looks good
5) What you would like written : kunoichixxkanna
6) Cropped : the little bubble dialogue
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : keep the original background but color it blue since its the ocean
9) etc. : add in some swirly brushes
8) Picture :



DONE
~Yuuya-chan


done! pls go 2 da group album 2 collect ur manga scan
~hope u like it ^^

(um... i have made 2 cause i didnt no how u meant by the little bubble dialogue (croppin) thing.... so if u dont like anything.... i could still change it ^^)


lol i meant the little dialogue bubble of when she speaks, i liked the first one but that dialogue bubble was in the way so could you please crop it out? and the i would also like the text to be purple and her eyes more lighter purple. ehehe im a purple freak
Requester
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

sakurarose wrote:


yukari2 wrote:

) Colour of eyes : light blue/purple
2) Colour of hair : light blonde
3) Colour of the skin : skin colour
4) Colour of clothes : white
5) What you would like written : nothing
6) Cropped : no
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : you can choose
9) etc. : feather: light blue
8) Picture :


ill Doing This
Sakurarose


Here you Go
Requester
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/4/08


Here you Go


arigatou!!!^^

Posted 11/4/08
Colour of eyes : girl pink guy u can chose
2) Colour of hair : girl any kind of pink Boy: blond
3) Colour of the skin : skin colour
4) Colour of clothes : guy:godly looking (white yellowish...)
5) What you would like written : nothing
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : you can choose
9) etc. : everything else u can chose (and just work on the girl and the guy thats talking)
8) Picture :

Creator
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

kunoichixxkanna wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:


kunoichixxkanna wrote:

1) Colour of eyes : purple
2) Colour of hair : dark brown
3) Colour of the skin : tanish peach
4) Colour of clothes : wutever looks good
5) What you would like written : kunoichixxkanna
6) Cropped : the little bubble dialogue
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : keep the original background but color it blue since its the ocean
9) etc. : add in some swirly brushes
8) Picture :



DONE
~Yuuya-chan


done! pls go 2 da group album 2 collect ur manga scan
~hope u like it ^^

(um... i have made 2 cause i didnt no how u meant by the little bubble dialogue (croppin) thing.... so if u dont like anything.... i could still change it ^^)


lol i meant the little dialogue bubble of when she speaks, i liked the first one but that dialogue bubble was in the way so could you please crop it out? and the i would also like the text to be purple and her eyes more lighter purple. ehehe im a purple freak


so u jus want me 2 crop da bubble thing out....?
nywayz.... i edited i my best..... so hope u like it ^^
Requester
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
1) Colour of eyes : 1.dark purple 2.red 3.light brown 4.light blue 5.black 6. pink
2) Colour of hair : 1.dark purple 2.red 3.light brown 4.light blue 5.black 6. pink
3) Colour of the skin :
4) Colour of clothes : 1. white(shirt) blue (jean), 2. black, 3. light brown (coat), white(shirt), red (ribbon), pink (flower on hair), 4. white (dress& cape), yellow (edge), 5. black (coat & pant), orange (shirt), 6. pink (skirt), white (shirt)
5) What you would like written :
6) Cropped : NO
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : NO
9) etc. : NO
8) Picture :
from left to right (1-6)
refer to:

Requester
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

Inu-kage wrote:



I put a new pic!
Same format...Can anyone do it???


here you go


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.