First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request.....
10459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 12/13/08


hey can you make me one more?

username:sanoxashiyaxnakatus
name:izumi haruhi
yes
yes
yes
pic:

can you take lelouch pic?

Moderator
15726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / is that important...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/13/08

sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:



hey can you make me one more?

username:sanoxashiyaxnakatus
name:izumi haruhi
yes
yes
yes
pic:

can you take lelouch pic?

sure!




im DONE


10459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

natshume wrote:


sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:



hey can you make me one more?

username:sanoxashiyaxnakatus
name:izumi haruhi
yes
yes
yes
pic:

can you take lelouch pic?

sure!




im DONE




thanks .but if you can ,can you change the background into something dark?
Moderator
15726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / is that important...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:


natshume wrote:


sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:



hey can you make me one more?

username:sanoxashiyaxnakatus
name:izumi haruhi
yes
yes
yes
pic:

can you take lelouch pic?

sure!




im DONE




thanks .but if you can ,can you change the background into something dark?


ok then im DONE



10459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

natshume wrote:


sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:


natshume wrote:


sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:



hey can you make me one more?

username:sanoxashiyaxnakatus
name:izumi haruhi
yes
yes
yes
pic:

can you take lelouch pic?

sure!




im DONE




thanks .but if you can ,can you change the background into something dark?


ok then im DONE





thanks i will use it now
Member
1977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09

natshume wrote:




Badge Request......



just fill this up!!


your Own Pic!!!!
username:
name:
thin or tall??yes or no
extras???yes or no
add some border's??yes or no


username: NagisaFurukawa_dango
name: Lacus Clyne, Yuki-chan
thin or tall: Yes^^
extras: Yes
add some border's?? [[ yes ]] or no

Picture:
Moderator
15726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / is that important...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

NagisaFurukawa_dango wrote:


natshume wrote:




Badge Request......



just fill this up!!


your Own Pic!!!!
username:
name:
thin or tall??yes or no
extras???yes or no
add some border's??yes or no


username: NagisaFurukawa_dango
name: Lacus Clyne, Yuki-chan
thin or tall: Yes^^
extras: Yes
add some border's?? [[ yes ]] or no

Picture:


DONE
here there a lil bit difference bet this 3 pic just choose hope u like it..





Member
1977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

natshume wrote:


NagisaFurukawa_dango wrote:


natshume wrote:




Badge Request......



just fill this up!!


your Own Pic!!!!
username:
name:
thin or tall??yes or no
extras???yes or no
add some border's??yes or no


username: NagisaFurukawa_dango
name: Lacus Clyne, Yuki-chan
thin or tall: Yes^^
extras: Yes
add some border's?? [[ yes ]] or no

Picture:


DONE
here there a lil bit difference bet this 3 pic just choose hope u like it..







wow.. thank you so much..! ^^.. heheh..
Posted 2/27/09 , edited 2/27/09
username:SkyGirl-Christine
name:Christine
thin or tall:yes
extras:yes,and can you also put "Girls with Guns Rule!"please and IF you can can you put all the characters into one Avi
add some border's:yes
10459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 2/27/09


username:sanoxashiyaxnakatsu
name:izumi haruhi
thin or tall??yes
extras???yes
add some border's??yes


Moderator
15726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / is that important...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

username:SkyGirl-Christine
name:Christine
thin or tall:yes
extras:yes,and can you also put "Girls with Guns Rule!"please and IF you can can you put all the characters into one Avi
add some border's:yes




DONE
i cant put the tree character...sowee




Moderator
15726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / is that important...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:



username:sanoxashiyaxnakatsu
name:izumi haruhi
thin or tall??yes
extras???yes
add some border's??yes




HERE


10459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

natshume wrote:


sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:



username:sanoxashiyaxnakatsu
name:izumi haruhi
thin or tall??yes
extras???yes
add some border's??yes




HERE




omg......................................i love it so much thanks a billion
Moderator
15726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / is that important...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:


natshume wrote:


sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:



username:sanoxashiyaxnakatsu
name:izumi haruhi
thin or tall??yes
extras???yes
add some border's??yes




HERE




omg......................................i love it so much thanks a billion




no prob..
Posted 2/28/09



Thats ok i love it^^




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.