First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Bad Kissing Scenes
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Europe~
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Hana Yori Dango actually had a pretty dissapointing kissing scene. They shot it from an angle so the light makes eveything dark and they don't really kiss, their lips just touch. Second seasons kiss was a little better

Full House kissing scene was probably the most dissapointing. I mean you have a super hot guy like rain and a really beautiful girl like Song Hye Kyo and all they did was put their lips together and just sit there...
That one sucked BIG TIME!

Stand Up! I noticed how the whole series was about sex but they didn't even have a real kiss in it. only kindergarten kisses...

Absolute Boyfriend I wanna see Hayami get down to business!

Sassy Girl Choon-Hyang If you've seen it then you'll understand me

Also, Hello! Miss. The kiss was cute but it didn't have sparks flying...

Can't complain about taiwanese kisses, they have the best one!
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

sizar wrote:

Hana Yori Dango actually had a pretty dissapointing kissing scene. They shot it from an angle so the light makes eveything dark and they don't really kiss, their lips just touch. Second seasons kiss was a little better

Full House kissing scene was probably the most dissapointing. I mean you have a super hot guy like rain and a really beautiful girl like Song Hye Kyo and all they did was put their lips together and just sit there...
That one sucked BIG TIME!

Stand Up! I noticed how the whole series was about sex but they didn't even have a real kiss in it. only kindergarten kisses...

Absolute Boyfriend I wanna see Hayami get down to business!

Sassy Girl Choon-Hyang If you've seen it then you'll understand me

Also, Hello! Miss. The kiss was cute but it didn't have sparks flying...

Can't complain about taiwanese kisses, they have the best one!


That is so correct!
Mind me for telling this...but I wanna add My Girl kissing scene epi 13-14
Er sorry as much as I LOVE Lee Dong Wook the kiss was just not long enuf :D
But it was pretty passionate
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Europe~
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


sizar wrote:

Hana Yori Dango actually had a pretty dissapointing kissing scene. They shot it from an angle so the light makes eveything dark and they don't really kiss, their lips just touch. Second seasons kiss was a little better

Full House kissing scene was probably the most dissapointing. I mean you have a super hot guy like rain and a really beautiful girl like Song Hye Kyo and all they did was put their lips together and just sit there...
That one sucked BIG TIME!

Stand Up! I noticed how the whole series was about sex but they didn't even have a real kiss in it. only kindergarten kisses...

Absolute Boyfriend I wanna see Hayami get down to business!

Sassy Girl Choon-Hyang If you've seen it then you'll understand me

Also, Hello! Miss. The kiss was cute but it didn't have sparks flying...

Can't complain about taiwanese kisses, they have the best one!


That is so correct!
Mind me for telling this...but I wanna add My Girl kissing scene epi 13-14
Er sorry as much as I LOVE Lee Dong Wook the kiss was just not long enuf :D
But it was pretty passionate :D


haha you scared me there for a moment!
I was like what? that kiss was so cute!
But yes, It was a bit short and I have to say Dong Wook kisses very nicely
and it doesn't hurt that it was with Dae hee
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
--private neverla...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Smiling pasta--ionno...i just can't feel em when they kiss --but when they don't--- i appreciate errmmmm
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

candychu wrote:

Oguri Shun and Horikita Maki's kissing scene in the end of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. I kinda liked the one in the second (?) episode, but the one in the last episode was bad~ :S



yeah Oguri kissed the guys better than maki! LOL!
anyway hana kimi Taiwan has passionate kiss, especially the kissing monster part and the water transferring....
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ca
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
full house has the worst kissing scenes EVER!!!

they barely kissed in the whole dramaa and then on the last part of the episode is supposed to be the "BIG FINAL KISS" they just stay there frozen-lip touching-no moving kiss!!! what the hell!! thats lame!!!
456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Middle of NO-WHERE!
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
asian drama kissing scene are just not like actually kissing.they're just lip touching---all of them are like that!
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08
All Asian drama kissing scenes are pathetic. Even when it's not a frozen kissing scene, it's so awkward and unnatural.
937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / here and there,bu...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
hahahahaha so true with hana kimi,he defntly kissed the guys better lol
Taiwanese dramas so far have not disappointed me, Mike He OMG!! good kiss scenes from him most of the time,plus it doesn't hurt that hes so good looking!
229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Stuttgart
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
They don't kiss in public in japan, so maybe that's why they're trying to avoid kiss scenes in jdramas..
for other asian countries i don't know.
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

JoYous2004 wrote:

To me, I think all of Rainie's kissing scenes is bad..her co-wokers are doing all the kissing while she just froze there like a robot..she always have the surprise look on her face and not have no reaction at all..


I agree! I don't think Rainie's a very good actress though. She never seems to have the right emotions. Either none or way too exaggerated.
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cali!
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
i dont like kissing scenes in most dramas if its too often because it'll start to feel fake and unsincere. jdramas don't have too much kissing, but when they do kiss, its really cute. but not if its like "i want you to kiss me" kind of thing. that would be embarassing. its better when one of the two don't know it =D but i hated tka and dby twdramas cuz they had too many kisses. im like "okkk god i get it. get a room." and i dont really like the way mike he kisses.,.just dont. sryy fan girls
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cali!
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

jaceebaby17 wrote:


JoYous2004 wrote:

To me, I think all of Rainie's kissing scenes is bad..her co-wokers are doing all the kissing while she just froze there like a robot..she always have the surprise look on her face and not have no reaction at all..


I agree! I don't think Rainie's a very good actress though. She never seems to have the right emotions. Either none or way too exaggerated.


I really agree. Don't get whats so good about her. Her popularity is starting to get a little annoying.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / F / Winnipeg, Manitob...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
I totally agree with you on that...even the kissing scene in Lovers in Paris was awkward..the camera just went spinning around...kinda made me dizzy...but the good kissing scenes I can remember are from coffee prince and princess hours ^_^ haven't watched the others though. ooppsss...sorry I know..we're talking about bad kissing scenes...
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
I don't really notice the bad, only the good. But I hate when the girl just stands there with their eyes closed, waiting for the guy to kiss her.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.