WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
[fanfiction] My Locked Heart
Member
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
*deep scary voice*MAKE CHAPTER 6 NOW!!! OR ELSE
Member
28260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere in a po...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
I LOVE THIS FANFIC PLEASE UPDATE SOON XD
Member
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your closet. O.O
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

avni52 wrote:

*deep scary voice*MAKE CHAPTER 6 NOW!!! OR ELSE


*Cowers in corner* I'll update asap!
Member
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

buzzini wrote:


avni52 wrote:

*deep scary voice*MAKE CHAPTER 6 NOW!!! OR ELSE


*Cowers in corner* I'll update asap!


oh goody here have a cookie*gives cookie*
Member
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your closet. O.O
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

avni52 wrote:


buzzini wrote:


avni52 wrote:

*deep scary voice*MAKE CHAPTER 6 NOW!!! OR ELSE


*Cowers in corner* I'll update asap!


oh goody here have a cookie*gives cookie*


*jumps out of corner* Yay! cookie! Off to typing!
Member
19032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Homε ^^
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
OMG MY FAVORITE FANFICT!!!!!WHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have a cupcake! *gives cupcake*
Member
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

buzzini wrote:


avni52 wrote:


buzzini wrote:


avni52 wrote:

*deep scary voice*MAKE CHAPTER 6 NOW!!! OR ELSE


*Cowers in corner* I'll update asap!


oh goody here have a cookie*gives cookie*


*jumps out of corner* Yay! cookie! Off to typing!


yay
Member
19032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Homε ^^
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
AVNI-CHAN READS THIS ONE TOO???YAY!!!!!
Member
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your closet. O.O
Offline
Posted 10/19/08 , edited 10/19/08
-CHAPTER 6-


Here's what Amu was wearing
Member
6533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / VanCity, B.C., Ca...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
I would definitely want that outfit. It'll look nice together. Update soon and post it on FF.Net cuz its easier for me to keep track of it
Member
19032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Homε ^^
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
*evil glare and deep scary voice*
MAKE CHAPTER 7 NOW!!!!
Member
19032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Homε ^^
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Can i Put this Whole story in my group? You would get ALL the credit!
Member
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your closet. O.O
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

jenna67213 wrote:

Can i Put this Whole story in my group? You would get ALL the credit!


Sure.
Member
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your closet. O.O
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

iluvshaoran wrote:

I would definitely want that outfit. It'll look nice together. Update soon and post it on FF.Net cuz its easier for me to keep track of it


I really should, I've just been to lazy. I guess I'll do that now.
Member
19032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Homε ^^
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Omg Thanks! i put what you have in my group so far here it is;
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-360952/Fanfiction-My-Locked-Heart.html#17651021
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.