[ Jdrama] HaNa YoRi DaNgO
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoMeWhErE AwEsOmE
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
1. I Love this drama!!
2. did anyone else think the beginning of the 2nd one was wayyyyy stereotypical??
3. has anyone seen the movie yet??
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
what--2nd one?....ahh

---this drama inspires me....I really like the quality of this drama...I dunno--if it's stereotype.(but for me it's not)..i'm just new to the Jdrama the
me...
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
i've seen some of the movie but since it was raw i didn't watch the whole thing
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

berr078 wrote:

1. I Love this drama!!
2. did anyone else think the beginning of the 2nd one was wayyyyy stereotypical??
3. has anyone seen the movie yet??


THERE'S A MOVIE?!!

WHOA..I DIDNT KNOW THAT...o_O

WHEN IS THE 3RD SEASON COMING OUT?
848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

stephy95 wrote:


berr078 wrote:

1. I Love this drama!!
2. did anyone else think the beginning of the 2nd one was wayyyyy stereotypical??
3. has anyone seen the movie yet??


THERE'S A MOVIE?!!

WHOA..I DIDNT KNOW THAT...o_O

WHEN IS THE 3RD SEASON COMING OUT?


yup: second one was very sterotypical. the first season's the best.

haven't seen the movie but am looking forward to it.

and... i don't think there's a third season. the movie wraps the whole thing up i think.
2947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
i love this drama!! my favorite drama of all times next to 1 litre of tears! i <33 rui. i think the second is very sterotypical too. haven't watched to movie yet. does anyone know where i can watch the movie with subs? if so please pm me.
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SoMeWhErE AwEsOmE
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

kurisuchina_chan wrote:

i love this drama!! my favorite drama of all times next to 1 litre of tears! i <33 rui. i think the second is very sterotypical too. haven't watched to movie yet. does anyone know where i can watch the movie with subs? if so please pm me.


as far as i know the only version out so far is the unsubbed but it's probably bein worked on...it may be up on here in about a month or so( i hope!) but better watch it fast cuz things on here always end up getting licensed. oh and also im glad im not the only one who though it was sterotypical(i am a young woman of color) and i was turned off by it...i almost didnt watch the rest of it...i guess some might say it wasnt that serious but...i dunno.....
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my house, knoc...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
i luved the drama and the movie came out already they hav it on veoh too but then no one subbed it
Posted 10/2/08
5252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

shaBANGxtine wrote:

i luved the drama and the movie came out already they hav it on veoh too but then no one subbed it


can i get the link ? for it?
Posted 10/3/08
Duplicate

~locked
You must be logged in to post.