First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
The Ku Klux Klan
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
the kkk didn't want to just kill black people for no reason, they just didn't want them to vote well during the reconstruction period idk about nowadays
8003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

LemonyPanda wrote:

the kkk didn't want to just kill black people for no reason, they just didn't want them to vote well during the reconstruction period idk about nowadays


That still doesnt make it ok and lets say you were about to get jumped by a gang of white people you would get any blackup

13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

zerodaking wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

the kkk didn't want to just kill black people for no reason, they just didn't want them to vote well during the reconstruction period idk about nowadays


That still doesnt make it ok and lets say you were about to get jumped by a gang of white people you would get any blackup



i never said it was ok
8003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

LemonyPanda wrote:


zerodaking wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

the kkk didn't want to just kill black people for no reason, they just didn't want them to vote well during the reconstruction period idk about nowadays


That still doesnt make it ok and lets say you were about to get jumped by a gang of white people you would get any blackup



i never said it was ok


ok

14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
they need to choke on a dick
they suck
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
The KKK is virtually dead.

I would say since the Black Panthers actually made some attacks on November 4th, 2008 we need to concentrate on the radical movements that are actually still around and doing damage? No kidding.
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
A small place in...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

quater wrote:

The KKK is virtually dead.

I would say since the Black Panthers actually made some attacks on November 4th, 2008 we need to concentrate on the radical movements that are actually still around and doing damage? No kidding.


ShroomInferno wrote:
They can do w/e they want. None of my business.


drizza wrote:
KKK is pretty much obsolete right now. What your stating is something that happened in the past so I agree with ShroomInferno they can do w/e if they kill anyone they will go to jail.


PS: This is actually a copy of a past thread but reposted for the benefit of people who believe KKK is just a spent force. Now they appear in different forms.

A fair question to ask what is KKK or Ku Klux Klan., lets hear 2 sides
According to wiki, Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is the name of several past and present secret domestic militant organizations in the United States, generally in the southern states, that are best known for advocating white supremacy and acting as terrorists while hidden behind conical masks and white robes. The KKK has a record of terrorism, violence, and lynching to intimidate and oppress African Americans, Jews, Roman Catholics and labor unions.

According to the KKK website or "The Knights Party" which they prefer to be called, their goal is a message of hope and deliverance to White Christian American,
1. Become the leader of the White racialist movement
2. Strive to become the representative and driving force behind the White Community
3. Organize and direct white people to a level of activism necessary to bring about a political victory.
4. long terms goals is to achieve political power in the United States

(both quoted 15 Nov US central time)

So what has KKK done, instead of describing it in words to you, why not just watch this video.
National Geographic - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CTG58jIlNA

What would you do if you saw a member of the KKK?
1. Condemn any violent actions done by members of the KKK.
2. If you know anyone who is a KKK or affiliated member, be careful of approaching them when they are a group especially if you are not white, walk away and do not respond to racebaiting.
3. If possible, if they are approachable and willing to listen, listen to their concerns and alleviate their fears, more often there are members due to family related or they are afraid of certain race related issues (immigration, abortion), advise and get them back into society. (may not work for hardcore members), ignoring them or showing violence to them won't endear fringe members and will turn them more hardliners.

Sen. Robert Bryd a senior US senator, a former KKK member (controversial for speaking the word white 'Nigger' word 2001 in an interview but apologized) -

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." - 1944, a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo

"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened." - 2005

PS: I am equally harsh on any supremacist group from the Black Panthers and KKK because despite the contrary message of peace and hope offered in their website, the type of unmoderated and racial stuff that was allowed to be discussed was ....

References
Times magazine - origin of KKK -http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,898581-1,00.html
Wikipedia KKK - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

(takes time to load some times, this websites may not load as they are blocked)
KKK website - http://www.kkk.bz/
Media Thomas Robb - http://www.thomasrobb.com/
Stormfront - http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Robert Bryd - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd
375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:
The guys i talked to just belived that the races should be kept seperate and whites shouldent be mixing with lesser races. White power / keep the white race pure. that kinda thing.


Then the KKK must not be so bad after all, since they aren't too racist. Where can I apply?


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
it amazes me how many people think they are "not that bad"

i would say a little something about those, those, things
but the words to describe them dont exist
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

UnsureSakura wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:
The guys i talked to just belived that the races should be kept seperate and whites shouldent be mixing with lesser races. White power / keep the white race pure. that kinda thing.


Then the KKK must not be so bad after all, since they aren't too racist. Where can I apply?


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Someone failed sarcasm class. I'm black by the way.
375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


UnsureSakura wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:
The guys i talked to just belived that the races should be kept seperate and whites shouldent be mixing with lesser races. White power / keep the white race pure. that kinda thing.


Then the KKK must not be so bad after all, since they aren't too racist. Where can I apply?


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Someone failed sarcasm class. I'm black by the way.


oh i had no idea! sorry, its not like i can see your expresion or the tone of your voice
hh
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Greece
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
The KKK is a bunch of uneducated bastards who know shit of their selfs.They you should all get killed^^
1918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / *In my own world* :D
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
one word-awful
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
The KKK is a disgrace to american history but still they are interviewed by talk show hosts like they're good people. And they're still around, so we might aswell accept it and realize that the law protects minorities and if they don't hold up their side. Then we have the people to protect us as well.
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09
KKK is too lame for words they wanna do something that will NEVER happen if they wanna kill black people let them go to compton let them get shot by a couple of cribs or something
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.