First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The next Louise is here
Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Well the Toradora anime has just gotten out (but no group yet on crunchy) and of course the voice actress playing the main girl is the same as Louise who is another carbon copy of Louise in her being a short, flatchested, treating the guy less than human girl.

So now the 4 are Louise, Nagi, Shana, and Tiaga
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

skycloud117 wrote:

Well the Toradora anime has just gotten out (but no group yet on crunchy) and of course the voice actress playing the main girl is the same as Louise who is another carbon copy of Louise in her being a short, flatchested, treating the guy less than human girl.

So now the 4 are Louise, Nagi, Shana, and Tiaga



I read that manga a while back, I guess you can say its at an tolerable level

tsunade characters are getting popular these days arent they ??
Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
I just think of it more as the voice actor has all claims to that type of character.
Member
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Penns Woods in th...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
ya i just watched the first ep today it aint bad so far
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United States
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Everyone's trying to copy Tsunade from naruto...everyone...
Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Blackfate wrote:

Everyone's trying to copy Tsunade from naruto...everyone...


how so? Tsunade is a big breasted, old lady. Louise and them are all loli types.
Member
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
i think andydone meant tsundere type character maybe and u guy should check out Rosario+Vampire and Sekirei and maybe "To Aru Majutsu no Index"(it's premiering this Saturday) also base on a light novel and the manga version's art is WAY better than ZnT's and looking forward to Toradora too since manga is a bit slow and novel is only up to volume 2 which i still haven't finish
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
that's not all....in chokotto sister yuri-pyon has the same voice actor as luise...and again small flat-chested and stubborn and violent !!
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
yea i meant tsundere typ character ...
i was too lazy to fix the error
Member
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
i really like that voice now im watching hayate and also starting to watch toradora when they finish subbing it
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United States
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
I'm re-watching mahou sensei negima and reading the manga...and rewatching code geass, keeping up with bleach and naruto, and d gray man...yea I watch a lot of anime.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Blackfate wrote:

I'm re-watching mahou sensei negima and reading the manga...and rewatching code geass, keeping up with bleach and naruto, and d gray man...yea I watch a lot of anime.


that's not a lot of anime man...

my anime watchlist is more than you can imagine...

man... i need a gf ...
Member
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08
@blackfate, if u follow those series, u should start following hitman reborn too and maybe one piece too (if u dont hate the art like some ppl) and also if u read manga u should continue mahou sensei negima manga if u haven't

@andydono i've only finish like 10% of my anime watch list and 8% of my manga read list so yea and my list have about 80-150 anime and 150-200 manga
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United States
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

andydono wrote:


Blackfate wrote:

I'm re-watching mahou sensei negima and reading the manga...and rewatching code geass, keeping up with bleach and naruto, and d gray man...yea I watch a lot of anime.


that's not a lot of anime man...

my anime watchlist is more than you can imagine...

man... i need a gf ...


I have too much schoolwork to watch too many more...though there was a time when I watched 14 anime series in the span of a week...(spent 20/7 watching them...incredibly...)

and I would follow hitman-reborn but it's not really a genre that I like too much, I prefer animes that have action and at the very least some suggestive romance =D ....*cries in a corner next to andydono, "I need a gf too!!!"*
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

naruto6302 wrote:

@blackfate, if u follow those series, u should start following hitman reborn too and maybe one piece too (if u dont hate the art like some ppl) and also if u read manga u should continue mahou sensei negima manga if u haven't


I love reading one peice !! Imo it has the best storyplot out off the 3 mainstream shounen animes (Bleach, Naruto, One Peice).

I quite reading/watching hitman reborn... Realize the anime is waaaay too lame main character throughout almost the entire series he was a wimp/coward and he's one of those stereotypical fucking wishy washy character I so love to hate ! The only reason why I read/watch till the last arc was because of only 1 fucking reason "seeing kid Lambo ruin every momment of that retared Tsuna !!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.