First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
animes where social status becomes a factor to the story?
2541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Kyoto Prefecture,...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08
animes where social status / hierarchy becomes a factor to the love story?

e.g.
super rich girl and an ordinary, normal guy that becomes lovers at the end or a goddess that fall in love with an earthling or a pureblooded (royal) vampire loved an ordinary guy or other persons... something like these...

cheked the forums but found non so not dupe...

EDIT: nogizaka haruka no himitsu - a damn mega rich otaku girl fall in love with just a normal guy...
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08
Hayate no Gotoku. A down-to earth, unluckiest boy with a debt of 150m yen, being chased by the yakuza, plans to kidnap a girl but fails when the girl misunderstood it as a love confession, then gave his name to the guardian of that girl, tried to be a good guy (again) after being saved by Maria, tried to save the girl that she tried to kidnap, then got bumped by a car moving nearly the speed limit, then saved the girl after being exhausted. Then, he was rescued by that same girl who he tried to kidnap and has to work for 40 years to pay the debt.

I WON'T FIX MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS THERE!
Posted 10/2/08
a goddess and a normal guy (haruhi and kyon)
Posted 10/2/08

BlazingRb wrote:

a goddess and a normal guy (haruhi and kyon)


Forgot Ah! My Goddess
Posted 10/2/08

BlazingRb wrote:

a goddess and a normal guy (haruhi and kyon)


omg wtf.......................*slaps my forehead*
Posted 10/2/08

jagoss312 wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

a goddess and a normal guy (haruhi and kyon)


Forgot Ah! My Goddess


oh yeah that too . . .


thepasswordisasecret wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

a goddess and a normal guy (haruhi and kyon)


omg wtf.......................*slaps my forehead*


okay? =____=
Posted 10/2/08

BlazingRb wrote:


jagoss312 wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

a goddess and a normal guy (haruhi and kyon)


Forgot Ah! My Goddess


oh yeah that too . . .


thepasswordisasecret wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

a goddess and a normal guy (haruhi and kyon)


omg wtf.......................*slaps my forehead*


okay? =____=


haha its ok actually i like ur answer to the thread's starter question XDXDXDXD
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / HOUSTON TEXAS
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Code Geass. IF you not the King then ur nothing.LOL
All hail Lelouch.
But seriously, In code geass, if you aren't a duke or higher you have no respect at all. Even though Code Geass is about Revenge and Sacrifice but In Code Geass I see alot of striving for a better social status and losing it. For example, Lelouch, First he was a prince, then went down to citizen class as a student, then he became a revolutionary, then back to student, then Zero again,afterward its Ceo of UFN, then an emperor of 1/2 of the world,then emperor of the whole world, then dead. See how it show Lelouch strive for a better position in society. Social status was also a major conflict in the story as well since people of the lower class rebel to be equal while those of the higher class look down on them.
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / eternal bliss...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

Hayate no Gotoku. A down-to earth, unluckiest boy with a debt of 150m yen, being chased by the yakuza, plans to kidnap a girl but fails when the girl misunderstood it as a love confession, then gave his name to the guardian of that girl, tried to be a good guy (again) after being saved by Maria, tried to save the girl that she tried to kidnap, then got bumped by a car moving nearly the speed limit, then saved the girl after being exhausted. Then, he was rescued by that same girl who he tried to kidnap and has to work for 40 years to pay the debt.

I WON'T FIX MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS THERE!


he ^ beat me to it.
Posted 10/3/08

Ouran Highschool Host Club
Seto no Hanayome
Welcome to the NHK
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

I mean, look at it. Most of the main characters are ranking military officials. Most of the guys who pull the strings are either top brass, society's elite, or real politicians. Anyone who's a normal citizen or a soldier without a significant rank only gets to tell stories or discuss current events. Or worse, become involved in conflict.

Look at the main characters, again. Yang Wenli and Reinhard von Lohengramm - two really good commanders who rise up the ranks in such a short span of time. What do they get? Lots of hate from comrades.

8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Hayate no Gotoku!
2950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
tsubasa chronicles...sakura (princess) n syaoran (excavator..??)
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Valdemar
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
Hana Yori Dango!
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dublin, Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
code geass is like pretty much about the social divides, but i think you meant in romantic anime..... so shuffle! i think that one hasn't been mentioned
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.