First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The Difference Between Christian, Muslim, and Atheist Dating Websites:
15437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

SeraphAlford wrote:


FlavorAmazing wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


Does anyone else find this absolutely hilarious?


Not really, a sexually suggestive image could/would be quite offensive to Muslims, and Christianity isn't very big on premarital relations. Atheism doesn't have any qualms with all that and its a proven fact that sex sells.
What they all have in common is that they want your money and are willing to sell you "happiness".


*Face palms.* Dude, the funny part isn’t that atheists use sex to sell crap. The guy who owns that site is probably religious. The joke is that these advertising ploys are all painfully cliché and obviously absurd. Two say, “Join our dating website and you’ll live happily ever after,” and the last says, “Join our dating site and hot chick will want to have sex with you.”

When I said not really, I meant I didn't find any of it hilarious, its sad these people take advantage of the sad, lonely and desperate. What's worse is it works. Some people can't see through painful clichés and absurd claims.
Welcome to marketing.
Posted 10/5/08

SeraphAlford wrote:

*Face palms.* Dude, the funny part isn’t that atheists use sex to sell crap.

I'm not sure why you ended up with atheists on that one.
Tell me more.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

whatsome wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:

*Face palms.* Dude, the funny part isn’t that atheists use sex to sell crap.

I'm not sure why you ended up with atheists on that one.
Tell me more.


Read the conversation....
Posted 10/5/08

SeraphAlford wrote:


whatsome wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:

*Face palms.* Dude, the funny part isn’t that atheists use sex to sell crap.

I'm not sure why you ended up with atheists on that one.
Tell me more.


Read the conversation....


I did.

I'm just unconvinced.

Tell me more.
Posted 10/5/08
This thread was almost funny.... until people started to over think it >.<
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/08 , edited 10/6/08
Well I highly doubt a Christian dating website would have a sexy luscious beautiful woman in a bikini staring at you with her cleavage purposely popping out.

However doesn't mean that there's people in the website who aren't willing to do that.

10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

whatsome wrote:

I did.

I'm just unconvinced.

Tell me more.


I don't know what you're talking about...
Posted 10/6/08

Jessy123 wrote:

I think all three of those advertisements are hilarious.

I highly doubt there are many overly attractive wonderful people with good values on any of those sites, people like that in real life don't have to resort to internet dating. lol

use Firefox in combination with Adblock Plus! and you don't see these annoying advertisements anymore

and don't trust online dating sites. they are for the really desperate ppl. like me.
1501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
home
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
My Firefox blocks all ads so I've never seen any of those dating sites ads on CR.
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / manila
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
nothings wrong about that
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09
Hello,

Earlier i also find dating sites just waste of time, but after joining Christan people dating site, my view has changed a lot, though it is not easy to rely on dating site people, but you can be friend with these people and as the time passes by, you can judge the people, even you cant rely on the person whom you meet daily.

Regards,
sarah_9



http://churchpeoplemeet.com/
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

sarah_9 wrote:

Hello,

Earlier i also find dating sites just waste of time, but after joining Christan people dating site, my view has changed a lot, though it is not easy to rely on dating site people, but you can be friend with these people and as the time passes by, you can judge the people, even you cant rely on the person whom you meet daily.

Regards,
sarah_9



http://churchpeoplemeet.com/



Since your Crunchyroll profile is pretty much empty space, I gather you signed up here just to pimp out your site, huh? Well I'm not clicking! You lose! Mwahahaha
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

VinnieJ wrote:


sarah_9 wrote:

Hello,

Earlier i also find dating sites just waste of time, but after joining Christan people dating site, my view has changed a lot, though it is not easy to rely on dating site people, but you can be friend with these people and as the time passes by, you can judge the people, even you cant rely on the person whom you meet daily.

Regards,
sarah_9



http://churchpeoplemeet.com/



Since your Crunchyroll profile is pretty much empty space, I gather you signed up here just to pimp out your site, huh? Well I'm not clicking! You lose! Mwahahaha


Hello vinnie,

Neither do i expect any clicking from you.:),



sarah_9
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
I saw one for gay azns here on CR.

It was more than a little random...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.