First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [REQUEST]Icons
Requester
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Making Pancakes D...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/8/08
Here is the Icon Fourm feel free to post anytime!!
But, please fill these out (or we wont know how you want it!:] )

Text:
Designs:
Size:
Picture:(If possible please do not put in spoiler or we'll accidently skip it)

you must have a pic... come on, don't make the mods get a pic for you, that is a violation to the rules.
We will delete the post if you do that.. so don't do that.
Requester
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
○ Text: Mary another put Thao~i and one Thanh~a and the last one is Tuyenny
The yellow (hair) girl for Mary... and the purple one for Thao~i... and the pink one for Thanh~a.... and Tuyenny is the green
○ Design: flowers, swirls, stars, anything that matches =D
Size: umm i dont know you pick

Picture:
\

Sorry for the troubles and being picky....
Requester
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 10/9/08 , edited 10/15/08
Requester
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Making Pancakes D...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Ice_Chick wrote:


Ice_Chick wrote:

○ Text: Mary another put Thao~i and one Thanh~a and the last one is Tuyenny
The yellow (hair) girl for Mary... and the purple one for Thao~i... and the pink one for Thanh~a.... and Tuyenny is the green
○ Design: flowers, swirls, stars, anything that matches =D
Size: umm i dont know you pick

Picture:
\

Sorry for the troubles and being picky....


umm when will someone do mine? im just asking not to rush anything though....

Oh I'm really really sorry (GOMENASAI!!!!) you sent in your request right after my laptop broke so i'll do it right away!!

Requester
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 10/15/08


lol sorry me didnt mean too.... and thnx!!
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/19/08
Text: music is life
Designs: music notes
Size: emmm...jus make any suitable sizes, thanks
Picture:


Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08
Text: t-chan, PurpleSparkle
Designs: brush..and anythign cute and calm
Size: icon size
Picture
Posted 10/21/08
Text: Neko-chan
Designs:anythin cute
Size:erm icony size??
Picture:
Posted 10/23/08
just the girl's head and some of her shoulder plz and ty^^
Text:StarFly35;Miki-chan
Designs:swirls if possible^^
Size:not 2 big nor too small, just normal^^
Picture:
Posted 10/24/08
Text:Sumi-chan
Designs:anything cute and fit with picture
Size:icon size
Picture:
Posted 10/24/08

animegirllover123 wrote:

Text:Sumi-chan
Designs:anything cute and fit with picture
Size:icon size
Picture:


done-ar27
hope you like it^^

-if you want it bigger or smaller just tell me
Posted 10/24/08

ar27 wrote:


animegirllover123 wrote:

Text:Sumi-chan
Designs:anything cute and fit with picture
Size:icon size
Picture:


done-ar27
hope you like it^^

-if you want it bigger or smaller just tell me

Arigato,it so cute!
Posted 10/24/08

StarFly35 wrote:

just the girl's head and some of her shoulder plz and ty^^
Text:StarFly35;Miki-chan
Designs:swirls if possible^^
Size:not 2 big nor too small, just normal^^
Picture:


done-ar27

-if it's too small or big for you tell me so i can change it^^
Posted 10/24/08

PurpleSparkle wrote:

Text: t-chan, PurpleSparkle
Designs: brush..and anythign cute and calm
Size: icon size
Picture


sorry it took so long

done-ar27


Posted 10/24/08

ar27 wrote:


StarFly35 wrote:

just the girl's head and some of her shoulder plz and ty^^
Text:StarFly35;Miki-chan
Designs:swirls if possible^^
Size:not 2 big nor too small, just normal^^
Picture:


done-ar27

-if it's too small or big for you tell me so i can change it^^


It's awesumm, ty very much!^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.