First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The Axe effect
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

AHTL wrote:

Hmm.. I got many axe stories, but they usually involve Vikings killing the people they invade.




The Original Axe Effect.

Chicks dig it.
Posted 10/3/08

hreoloenney wrote:

i don't think it was the axe...

agreed, I'm thinking more of a chemical reaction between the axe and his body liquids, since it never worked with me before...
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


divine_newb wrote:

be a normal person and wear cologne.. = =


im too poor


doesnt cost that much.. 30-50 bux... u can use em for a while..
u dont spray as much as axe.. just one or two spray is good = =
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
I think girls there just like to take pictures of good looking Asian guys and then put it up on the internet (or cellphone) and claim it's there cousin/boyfriend/friend... I realized that .

I don't think its the AXE.

PS: Never went to an Anime Expo.
Posted 10/3/08
Once, I sprayed it on my crotch and not only did it rid me of my krabs, but that was how I lost my virginity .. to a 345LB man/woman/chewbaca --

Jesus, get a fucking life. Cheap spray on cologne is for middle school boys just hitting puberty.

Estee Lauder's Pleasures for Men ftw.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

casualbrutality wrote:

Once, I sprayed it on my crotch and not only did it rid me of my krabs, but that was how I lost my virginity .. to a 345LB man/woman/chewbaca --

Jesus, get a fucking life. Cheap spray on cologne is for middle school boys just hitting puberty.

Estee Lauder's Pleasures for Men ftw.


I use Burberry, does that have any negative impact on my manliness?
Posted 10/3/08

h4x0rz wrote:


casualbrutality wrote:

Once, I sprayed it on my crotch and not only did it rid me of my krabs, but that was how I lost my virginity .. to a 345LB man/woman/chewbaca --

Jesus, get a fucking life. Cheap spray on cologne is for middle school boys just hitting puberty.

Estee Lauder's Pleasures for Men ftw.


I use Burberry, does that have any negative impact on my manliness?


Only a slight bruise. Burberry + male = definate metrosexual/ possible homosexual.
But no one gives a good fuck, their scarves are what attracts me.
You're in the clear.

54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / None of ya Beez W...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
ugh, that stuff smells gross! sorry but this one guy always sprays it by my locker it's just...ugh....
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Oh... so Axe is the same as Lynx...
for me, nah.. I use Cologne, I'm rich
986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Aw, nah, the best Axe (or Lynx, as we call it over here in the UK) has to be Touch. I'm not that much of a fan of vice, actually.

I don't have any like really good stories to tell, but I could mention that I'm the kind of guy that gives a lot of hugs, and after almost every hug I'd get a "Mm, you smell good!" then again, I use a cologne as well as the Axe deo. Come to think of it, they were probably smelling the cologne since I use the cologne for my neck and the deo for my armpits. It's what you're supposed to do. - nods; nods-
Posted 10/3/08


lol I think she just likes you. Did you at least do a catwalk pout?
Your pic is probably gonna get shown to her friends or her cellphone wallpaper





AHAHAHA!
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
axe smells like crap sometimes
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

true story

I went to the anime expo 08 for the first time with my friend and i sprayed some axe on cuz i just got a new kind and i wanted to know the smell. When I went there, i noticed a lot of people taking pictures of others cosplaying. When i mentioned this to my friend, he was like yeah people do that in anime conventions and I jokingly said im surprised nobody asked to take a picture of me =D then he said don't be so conceited william...

ten minutes later we were walking in the exhibition hall and this girl comes up to me and says hey can I take a picture of you? I turn around thinking there was probably some geek who spent thousands of dollars on his costume but i didn't see anyone. I asked me? and she was like yeah so i was like Ok and i walked up to her leaving my friend's mouth hanging wide open

Does spraying axe ever work for you? if so share some stories


it was just a bet with her friends to see if she would actually go for a person like u. J/K
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Gonnabe wrote:

ugh, that stuff smells gross! sorry but this one guy always sprays it by my locker it's just...ugh....


yea axe aint that good it smells crappy most of the time
Posted 10/3/08

flln723 wrote:

Aw, nah, the best Axe (or Lynx, as we call it over here in the UK) has to be Touch. I'm not that much of a fan of vice, actually.

I don't have any like really good stories to tell, but I could mention that I'm the kind of guy that gives a lot of hugs, and after almost every hug I'd get a "Mm, you smell good!" then again, I use a cologne as well as the Axe deo. Come to think of it, they were probably smelling the cologne since I use the cologne for my neck and the deo for my armpits. It's what you're supposed to do. - nods; nods-


At least Keeley Hazell does the commercials for your version.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.