First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The Axe effect
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
sorry in my country (Malaysia) don't have Axe in stores and supermarkets
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

casualbrutality wrote:

Once, I sprayed it on my crotch and not only did it rid me of my krabs, but that was how I lost my virginity .. to a 345LB man/woman/chewbaca --

Jesus, get a fucking life. Cheap spray on cologne is for middle school boys just hitting puberty.

Estee Lauder's Pleasures for Men ftw.


Believe me. We men freaking stink. It's awful. We're talking a middle school GYM LOCKER ROOM full of sweaty, sticky, grease stained puberty stricken boys. It doesn't have to be AXE, but we need something...

-Nate
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
I don't need axe.. The ladies naturally come to me..
For some reason, they think of me as a dangerous person at first though.. Once I talk to them, they're all over me.. They often talk to me out in the open about inappropriate things.. Have you no shame woman!!?
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

Bakatron wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

true story

I went to the anime expo 08 for the first time with my friend and i sprayed some axe on cuz i just got a new kind and i wanted to know the smell. When I went there, i noticed a lot of people taking pictures of others cosplaying. When i mentioned this to my friend, he was like yeah people do that in anime conventions and I jokingly said im surprised nobody asked to take a picture of me =D then he said don't be so conceited william...

ten minutes later we were walking in the exhibition hall and this girl comes up to me and says hey can I take a picture of you? I turn around thinking there was probably some geek who spent thousands of dollars on his costume but i didn't see anyone. I asked me? and she was like yeah so i was like Ok and i walked up to her leaving my friend's mouth hanging wide open

Does spraying axe ever work for you? if so share some stories


So how much did AXE pay you to make this post?


3 dollars and 57 cents

o and they threw in a free sandwhich too
Posted 10/13/08
i dont think it was the axe
Posted 10/13/08
Axe smells good....
unless you put too much and are wanting to sufficate everyone..
..
But if you need seriusly to spray Axe then do so
Right Chad?
......
.......
......
Its wierd but I love to smell Axe...and just wish to roll
in someone T-Shirt caz it smells to damm good
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / berrytopia♥
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
i like the smell of axe. its so sexy lol , but if u spray too much its gross.
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
My friend told me to try this thing called axe. So I went and bought one, the only reaction i got from women was that I was bleeding and should probably get that checked out.
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


divine_newb wrote:

be a normal person and wear cologne.. = =


im too poor


lol
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

SixthSpade wrote:

I don't need axe.. The ladies naturally come to me..
For some reason, they think of me as a dangerous person at first though.. Once I talk to them, they're all over me.. They often talk to me out in the open about inappropriate things.. Have you no shame woman!!?


are u that hot...
Posted 10/13/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Bakatron wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

true story

I went to the anime expo 08 for the first time with my friend and i sprayed some axe on cuz i just got a new kind and i wanted to know the smell. When I went there, i noticed a lot of people taking pictures of others cosplaying. When i mentioned this to my friend, he was like yeah people do that in anime conventions and I jokingly said im surprised nobody asked to take a picture of me =D then he said don't be so conceited william...

ten minutes later we were walking in the exhibition hall and this girl comes up to me and says hey can I take a picture of you? I turn around thinking there was probably some geek who spent thousands of dollars on his costume but i didn't see anyone. I asked me? and she was like yeah so i was like Ok and i walked up to her leaving my friend's mouth hanging wide open

Does spraying axe ever work for you? if so share some stories


So how much did AXE pay you to make this post?


3 dollars and 57 cents

o and they threw in a free sandwhich too


FUUUUCK. I wanna sammich.

4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
Wear colonge!
A lot more manlier.
Haha.

The "axe effect" dosent work at my school cuz guys always spray too much
and you can walk down the hallway and it'll stink it all out!
All the girls are like EWW WHO SPRAYED THAT?!

(also people use axe to cover up after they've had a cigarette, dosent work)
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08

darkskinempress wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:

I don't need axe.. The ladies naturally come to me..
For some reason, they think of me as a dangerous person at first though.. Once I talk to them, they're all over me.. They often talk to me out in the open about inappropriate things.. Have you no shame woman!!?


are u that hot...


I'm not hot.. I'm just nice.. It's the personality and confidence that makes the man after all..

Honestly, I think axe smells like insect repellent..
10560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Finland baby!
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08
well...i dont use axe...i use a different cologne....i use the more expensive type...haha

but i've had some weird story and moments...

i remember back in 7th grade...my HOT-ish english teacher told me to stay after school...because i was "LATE"....even though i was not....and i noticed that her voice and her body action changes whenever im near her or when shes talking to me...and so on...the rest is history ;p i cant tell you guys anymore about it haha

and i, sometimes, get comments/message from older women 23-27 yrs old...they tell me that im cute which is very nice to hear haha...

and i remember this summer...i was doing my community service..this one lady kept on trying to get my attention while i was doing my comm serv work...and yah....she was really energetic.haha..and she was kinda pretty

so i guess the AXE EFFECt..doesnt really work...
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
That shit doesn't work.
Whenever a desperate boy sprays it.
Everyone around him is covering their mouth and trying to get the smell out of the air.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.