First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
did really Han Chae Young died????
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
i dont think soo!never heard of it....
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Silang, Cavite Ph...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
it ain't true! hmmmm....wonder who's gonna be next?! kiddin'
seriously though she's not the one who died i think its the other actress...
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
i dont think so...

last year there was also a rumor about her

having a motor vehicle accident but then

it was not true...

and now another rumor...

i think she still have to shoot a new drama...
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
huh!!! i'm glad she's alive....safe n sound
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

rainiee31 wrote:

I've searched some asian forums but Ive never read any news like that. . Maybe if she died it will be posted soon on hancinema.net. . no! she can't die. . she's so young and pretty as well. .


Being young and pretty doesn't mean she can't die. We are all gonna die one day anyways.

1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

kriisstty wrote:

just asking cause my bestfriend said that Han Chae Young died because of suicide. . . .
is this true????


this is Han Chae Young:

these are the dramas she had work:
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
Exhibition of Fireworks
Only You
Autumn Tale
Beijing My Love
Affection


that's not true...because she has an upcoming drama next year...choi jin sul is the korean actress died of suicide..:)

993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
bull
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

NiNaBoN wrote:


rainiee31 wrote:

I've searched some asian forums but Ive never read any news like that. . Maybe if she died it will be posted soon on hancinema.net. . no! she can't die. . she's so young and pretty as well. .


Being young and pretty doesn't mean she can't die. We are all gonna die one day anyways.



i mean its so early for her to die.( OMG hindi nya gets.) tsk tsk tsk.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

rainiee31 wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


rainiee31 wrote:

I've searched some asian forums but Ive never read any news like that. . Maybe if she died it will be posted soon on hancinema.net. . no! she can't die. . she's so young and pretty as well. .


Being young and pretty doesn't mean she can't die. We are all gonna die one day anyways.



i mean its so early for her to die.( OMG hindi nya gets.) tsk tsk tsk.


I know hhaha... I just felt like quoting you.




what does hidi nya gets?
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
no its not true!!! ive seen her in showbiz extra in arirang !!
778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / New Jersey USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08
wao what a rumor, she still alive the one who die is choi jin young sister
Posted 10/3/08
she's still alive..................lolz
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

POPTARTZ wrote:

i hate the korean public because they are so mean! when they get jealous of a celeb they send hate messages to them and threaten them and it drives them to suicide! i know because there was this girl who was really skinny and was gaining popularity in tv shows in korea and was famous enough to meet SUJU! but soon after that she commited suicide and the people who was responisble don't even care about it!


Oh my god!! Tats juz plain cruel... i mean, the girl did nothing wrong!

Those responsible for it should really be punished!! And i totally agree, the korean public shld juz lay off
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
no she's not dead, i think your best friend is referring to this :

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/379805/1/.html
1432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / san jose,CA
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

irenekosmo wrote:

no she's not dead, i think your best friend is referring to this :

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/379805/1/.html


>>>> ok . .
>>>>> thankz . . : )

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.