First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[OS]~~Unmatched Love
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

emkyuu wrote:


jally23 wrote:

wee! It's goood! haha! omedetou, emkyuu-san! XD :)) haha! will you make another one shot?



arigatou gozaimasu jally - chan! .. oh sure .. i'll try to make another one again .. bcuz i think this one is bad .. huhuhu .. i'm afraid the next one would be worse .. huhuhu .. :(


noo! this one is GOOD! :)) haha! make mooore! XD
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

jally23 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


jally23 wrote:

wee! It's goood! haha! omedetou, emkyuu-san! XD :)) haha! will you make another one shot?



arigatou gozaimasu jally - chan! .. oh sure .. i'll try to make another one again .. bcuz i think this one is bad .. huhuhu .. i'm afraid the next one would be worse .. huhuhu .. :(


noo! this one is GOOD! :)) haha! make mooore! XD


i'll try okay .. .. thankz for appreciating my fic .. ^^ oh .. btw, how is your fanfic? .. the hsj fic? .. the one that van - chan is the main character? .. hihi ..
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

shieLdembLem wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

~Mou! you made me cry...
this is why I don't like reading sad parts... it just makes me puff my cheeks~

*hehe*
still lookin' forward to Yamaki~! XD!



oowhh .. sorry for letting you cry ne? .. huhu ..

okei .. gonna post the yamaki parts soon! .. it's gonna be the last .. heheheh .. :p


~kyaa!
i'm lookin' forward to it~!


hello! i already finished my fic .. ^^ hope you'll read it .... :)

Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

emkyuu wrote:


jally23 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


jally23 wrote:

wee! It's goood! haha! omedetou, emkyuu-san! XD :)) haha! will you make another one shot?



arigatou gozaimasu jally - chan! .. oh sure .. i'll try to make another one again .. bcuz i think this one is bad .. huhuhu .. i'm afraid the next one would be worse .. huhuhu .. :(


noo! this one is GOOD! :)) haha! make mooore! XD


i'll try okay .. .. thankz for appreciating my fic .. ^^ oh .. btw, how is your fanfic? .. the hsj fic? .. the one that van - chan is the main character? .. hihi .. :)


ooh... hmm.. 2 more chapters then it's the end. because i'm making another fic. then maybe tomorrow, I'll post my oneshot.
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

jally23 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


jally23 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


jally23 wrote:

wee! It's goood! haha! omedetou, emkyuu-san! XD :)) haha! will you make another one shot?



arigatou gozaimasu jally - chan! .. oh sure .. i'll try to make another one again .. bcuz i think this one is bad .. huhuhu .. i'm afraid the next one would be worse .. huhuhu .. :(


noo! this one is GOOD! :)) haha! make mooore! XD


i'll try okay .. .. thankz for appreciating my fic .. ^^ oh .. btw, how is your fanfic? .. the hsj fic? .. the one that van - chan is the main character? .. hihi .. :)


ooh... hmm.. 2 more chapters then it's the end. because i'm making another fic. then maybe tomorrow, I'll post my oneshot. :)


oh i see .. just tell me if u post it already okay? .. cuz i'm gonna read it!!! .. i love your fic ya know .. ^^
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

emkyuu wrote:


jally23 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


jally23 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


jally23 wrote:

wee! It's goood! haha! omedetou, emkyuu-san! XD :)) haha! will you make another one shot?



arigatou gozaimasu jally - chan! .. oh sure .. i'll try to make another one again .. bcuz i think this one is bad .. huhuhu .. i'm afraid the next one would be worse .. huhuhu .. :(


noo! this one is GOOD! :)) haha! make mooore! XD


i'll try okay .. .. thankz for appreciating my fic .. ^^ oh .. btw, how is your fanfic? .. the hsj fic? .. the one that van - chan is the main character? .. hihi .. :)


ooh... hmm.. 2 more chapters then it's the end. because i'm making another fic. then maybe tomorrow, I'll post my oneshot. :)


oh i see .. just tell me if u post it already okay? .. cuz i'm gonna read it!!! .. i love your fic ya know .. ^^


yaaay! ahaha! thaaanks! but now, I'm running out of ideas because lots of people are posting their fics and most of them are the same with my fic. anyway, I'll going to think of mooore ideas. haha!
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

jally23 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


jally23 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


jally23 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


jally23 wrote:

wee! It's goood! haha! omedetou, emkyuu-san! XD :)) haha! will you make another one shot?



arigatou gozaimasu jally - chan! .. oh sure .. i'll try to make another one again .. bcuz i think this one is bad .. huhuhu .. i'm afraid the next one would be worse .. huhuhu .. :(


noo! this one is GOOD! :)) haha! make mooore! XD


i'll try okay .. .. thankz for appreciating my fic .. ^^ oh .. btw, how is your fanfic? .. the hsj fic? .. the one that van - chan is the main character? .. hihi .. :)


ooh... hmm.. 2 more chapters then it's the end. because i'm making another fic. then maybe tomorrow, I'll post my oneshot. :)


oh i see .. just tell me if u post it already okay? .. cuz i'm gonna read it!!! .. i love your fic ya know .. ^^


yaaay! ahaha! thaaanks! but now, I'm running out of ideas because lots of people are posting their fics and most of them are the same with my fic. anyway, I'll going to think of mooore ideas. haha!


iie .. to be honest .. your fic is unique .. i haven't read same as urs .. eheheh .. oh well .. i'll be looking for your fics!!! ..
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

emkyuu wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


nawa94 wrote:

coooooooooooolll ! great ending !!!!! i like it !! the sisters .. and the brothers ..how cool XD oh i've read fanfic that there is also yamaki and yamashi . maki as sister to mirai and yamapi is a brother to ryosuke . they can be a good siblingss nee XD haha ...



haha,, your're right .. !! .. aahm .. arigatou for liking and reading my fic! .. =)



u r welcome ouh btw, are u japanese ?

nope .. i'm a filipino .. hehe.. but mixed in some kind of chinese and spanish .. hehe .. how bout you? .. :)


ouhhh . im from malaysia . do u know what is "u're welcome" in japanese ?? is it zenzei ? or what ?



oh i see .. is high school musical 3 already aired there? .. ano..
"doo itashimashita" .. is the japanese of "your welcome" . i think "sensei" is "teacher" .. ^^

ouh thank u !!! hsm 3 will be air maybe this 23 october . n u ? no i mean zenzen not sensei ^_^
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

nawa94 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


nawa94 wrote:

coooooooooooolll ! great ending !!!!! i like it !! the sisters .. and the brothers ..how cool XD oh i've read fanfic that there is also yamaki and yamashi . maki as sister to mirai and yamapi is a brother to ryosuke . they can be a good siblingss nee XD haha ...



haha,, your're right .. !! .. aahm .. arigatou for liking and reading my fic! .. =)



u r welcome ouh btw, are u japanese ?

nope .. i'm a filipino .. hehe.. but mixed in some kind of chinese and spanish .. hehe .. how bout you? .. :)


ouhhh . im from malaysia . do u know what is "u're welcome" in japanese ?? is it zenzei ? or what ?



oh i see .. is high school musical 3 already aired there? .. ano..
"doo itashimashita" .. is the japanese of "your welcome" . i think "sensei" is "teacher" .. ^^

ouh thank u !!! hsm 3 will be air maybe this 23 october . n u ? no i mean zenzen not sensei ^_^



ohh .. i think in the 24th of october .. .. ah .. i dunno what zenzen is .. hehe .. gomen..
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
huhuhuhuhu i cried at part 2!!
huhuhuhuhu poor toma kun!!!!
i love this one shot!!!
gomen for replying soo sooo late!!!
hehehehe!
make another one like this ne?? hehehe
tanoshimi!!!
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
i think zenzen is nothing at all?? hahahahaha
i always say that and sometimes bacame my own word hahaha
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
zenzen for nothing ? ouh really ? ahaha . i dont remember its zenzen or zenzei something like that XD ahh sorry . maybe i was wrong .. aaa . forget it XD
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
i mean Zenzen = Nothing at all (nothing at all is the meaing)

i love saying zenzen hehehe
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

emkyuu wrote:

iie .. to be honest .. your fic is unique .. i haven't read same as urs .. eheheh .. oh well .. i'll be looking for your fics!!! .. :)


yaaay! thanks a lot!!! now i'm crying tears of joy. just kidding. XD
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

deen22 wrote:

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
huhuhuhuhu i cried at part 2!!
huhuhuhuhu poor toma kun!!!!
i love this one shot!!!
gomen for replying soo sooo late!!!
hehehehe!
make another one like this ne?? hehehe
tanoshimi!!!



oohh .. sorry for making you cry .. *hug* ..
haha .. arigatou gozaimasu for liking my one - shot!! .. haha!
as in .. thank you!!! .. :)
oh .. it's ok .. hehe ..
xur! .. i'll make one .. ^^ ..
do you want to be in it?? .. :)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.