First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Lets c if u r smart (part 4)
Posted 10/3/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

okii 4 no 5 NOBODY right ? coz non of them did anything


tooooot wrong answer lol try again


ha really humm so wat's the answer ?? hahhah



i dunno u tell me



& i dono u tell me
i wont tell any1


ok the answer is u
Posted 10/3/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

no 3 is it 1st place ?


r u askin me boso?


yap haahh i think it's the 1st place


wrong answer boso


dam u boso


dam u deboo
Posted 10/3/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

okii 4 no 5 NOBODY right ? coz non of them did anything


tooooot wrong answer lol try again


ha really humm so wat's the answer ?? hahhah



i dunno u tell me



& i dono u tell me
i wont tell any1


ok the answer is u


nah i will leave it 2 u

Posted 10/3/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

no 3 is it 1st place ?


r u askin me boso?


yap haahh i think it's the 1st place


wrong answer boso


dam u boso


dam u deboo

dont worry dam u 2 hahhah

Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hahahhhahhahah lee no 8 is awesome i know the answer but i won't say it hahhahahhah i like it nice 1 lee hahha


thank u boso thank u ok then say the answer deboo i want 2 hear it


okii hahaha it's ( THIS IS HOW TO KEEP AN (.....) BUSY FOR FORTY SECONDS ) u know that word coz it's like u hahhahah


oh u mean genius? thank u again boso


dam u it's baka but in English ahooo *slap ur face*



ahoo! oh u mean yahoo oh i c *cut ur arm*:P
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

no 7 here is it after i thought abt it

He had 3125.
He has 1024 now.

He has x apples.
Then after each transaction he had:
(4/5) x
(4/5)^2 x
(4/5)^3 x
(4/5)^4 x
(4/5)^5 x
= (1024/3125) x

So x = 3125

is it right ??



triple HEB wat do u think boso? is it right or wrong?


dam u don't ask me hw should i know ha ?? boso iam not lee iam misa ahoo



ok then its right konswelo good job


arbalk alla



2 u too boso
Posted 10/3/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hahahhhahhahah lee no 8 is awesome i know the answer but i won't say it hahhahahhah i like it nice 1 lee hahha


thank u boso thank u ok then say the answer deboo i want 2 hear it


okii hahaha it's ( THIS IS HOW TO KEEP AN (.....) BUSY FOR FORTY SECONDS ) u know that word coz it's like u hahhahah


oh u mean genius? thank u again boso


dam u it's baka but in English ahooo *slap ur face*



ahoo! oh u mean yahoo oh i c *cut ur arm*:P


no google is okii hahhaha *cut ur head *
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/4/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hahahhhahhahah lee no 8 is awesome i know the answer but i won't say it hahhahahhah i like it nice 1 lee hahha


thank u boso thank u ok then say the answer deboo i want 2 hear it


okii hahaha it's ( THIS IS HOW TO KEEP AN (.....) BUSY FOR FORTY SECONDS ) u know that word coz it's like u hahhahah


oh u mean genius? thank u again boso


dam u it's baka but in English ahooo *slap ur face*



ahoo! oh u mean yahoo oh i c *cut ur arm*:P


no google is okii hahhaha *cut ur head *


*dodge ur attack* no they say crunchyroll is better
Posted 10/3/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hahahhhahhahah lee no 8 is awesome i know the answer but i won't say it hahhahahhah i like it nice 1 lee hahha


thank u boso thank u ok then say the answer deboo i want 2 hear it


okii hahaha it's ( THIS IS HOW TO KEEP AN (.....) BUSY FOR FORTY SECONDS ) u know that word coz it's like u hahhahah


oh u mean genius? thank u again boso


dam u it's baka but in English ahooo *slap ur face*



ahoo! oh u mean yahoo oh i c *cut ur arm*:P


no google is okii hahhaha *cut ur head *


*dodge ur attack* no they say crunhyroll is better


yah i know YOU TUBE 2 hahhah g2g i don't hav time i will b back later bye *kick u *
Posted 10/3/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

no 3 is it 1st place ?


r u askin me boso?


yap haahh i think it's the 1st place


wrong answer boso


dam u boso


dam u deboo

dont worry dam u 2 hahhah



& dam 2 ur cat deboo
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hahahhhahhahah lee no 8 is awesome i know the answer but i won't say it hahhahahhah i like it nice 1 lee hahha


thank u boso thank u ok then say the answer deboo i want 2 hear it


okii hahaha it's ( THIS IS HOW TO KEEP AN (.....) BUSY FOR FORTY SECONDS ) u know that word coz it's like u hahhahah


oh u mean genius? thank u again boso


dam u it's baka but in English ahooo *slap ur face*



ahoo! oh u mean yahoo oh i c *cut ur arm*:P


no google is okii hahhaha *cut ur head *


*dodge ur attack* no they say crunhyroll is better


yah i know YOU TUBE 2 hahhah g2g i don't hav time i will b back later bye *kick u *


not really but i prefer veoh *kick u while u r leavin*
Posted 10/3/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

no 3 is it 1st place ?


r u askin me boso?


yap haahh i think it's the 1st place


wrong answer boso


dam u boso


dam u deboo

dont worry dam u 2 hahhah



& dam 2 ur cat deboo

2 ur cats 2

Posted 10/3/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hahahhhahhahah lee no 8 is awesome i know the answer but i won't say it hahhahahhah i like it nice 1 lee hahha


thank u boso thank u ok then say the answer deboo i want 2 hear it


okii hahaha it's ( THIS IS HOW TO KEEP AN (.....) BUSY FOR FORTY SECONDS ) u know that word coz it's like u hahhahah


oh u mean genius? thank u again boso


dam u it's baka but in English ahooo *slap ur face*





ahoo! oh u mean yahoo oh i c *cut ur arm*:P


no google is okii hahhaha *cut ur head *


*dodge ur attack* no they say crunhyroll is better


yah i know YOU TUBE 2 hahhah g2g i don't hav time i will b back later bye *kick u *


not really but i prefer veoh *kick u while u r leavin*


* dodge ur kick * nah u torrent is cool hahahha

Posted 10/3/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

okii lee 4 no 11 & 12 giv me some hint com on i'am ur loov
just get ur ass here boso hahha

okii i will leave the rest Q 4 the other so enjoy


ok wafarti boso but i'll give u a hint 4 no 12. Can you guess the horse`s name?


we niam useful hahahah the hores's name haaaa ON friday umm dose that mean that his hores name is FRIDAY ??


BINGO DEBOO thats right his horse name was friday well its all thnx 2 me boso


coooooooooool all thnx 2 super misa hahha

Posted 10/3/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

no 9

it will b 3 passengers
coz 30 - 27 =3
19 + 6 +2 = 27


think again wellow , i'll give u 1 more chance


okii i thought abt it it's DAM U ASS hahahahha



ok then how many passenger asses r left on the bus deboo?


4 asses ?? u know the driver 2 so it's 4 asses
right ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.