First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Lets c if u r smart (part 4)
Posted 10/4/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

no 9

it will b 3 passengers
coz 30 - 27 =3
19 + 6 +2 = 27


think again wellow , i'll give u 1 more chance


okii i thought abt it it's DAM U ASS hahahahha



ok then how many passenger asses r left on the bus deboo?


4 asses ?? u know the driver 2 so it's 4 asses
right ?


finally u answer it deboo , i bet ur lil bro "H" told u the answer
Posted 10/4/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hahahhhahhahah lee no 8 is awesome i know the answer but i won't say it hahhahahhah i like it nice 1 lee hahha


thank u boso thank u ok then say the answer deboo i want 2 hear it


okii hahaha it's ( THIS IS HOW TO KEEP AN (.....) BUSY FOR FORTY SECONDS ) u know that word coz it's like u hahhahah


oh u mean genius? thank u again boso


dam u it's baka but in English ahooo *slap ur face*





ahoo! oh u mean yahoo oh i c *cut ur arm*:P


no google is okii hahhaha *cut ur head *


*dodge ur attack* no they say crunhyroll is better


yah i know YOU TUBE 2 hahhah g2g i don't hav time i will b back later bye *kick u *


not really but i prefer veoh *kick u while u r leavin*


* dodge ur kick * nah u torrent is cool hahahha



yare yare. next plz
Posted 10/4/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hahahhhahhahah lee no 8 is awesome i know the answer but i won't say it hahhahahhah i like it nice 1 lee hahha


thank u boso thank u ok then say the answer deboo i want 2 hear it


okii hahaha it's ( THIS IS HOW TO KEEP AN (.....) BUSY FOR FORTY SECONDS ) u know that word coz it's like u hahhahah


oh u mean genius? thank u again boso


dam u it's baka but in English ahooo *slap ur face*





ahoo! oh u mean yahoo oh i c *cut ur arm*:P


no google is okii hahhaha *cut ur head *


*dodge ur attack* no they say crunhyroll is better


yah i know YOU TUBE 2 hahhah g2g i don't hav time i will b back later bye *kick u *


not really but i prefer veoh *kick u while u r leavin*


* dodge ur kick * nah u torrent is cool hahahha



yare yare. next plz


woow next that's a movie

Posted 10/4/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

no 9

it will b 3 passengers
coz 30 - 27 =3
19 + 6 +2 = 27


think again wellow , i'll give u 1 more chance


okii i thought abt it it's DAM U ASS hahahahha



ok then how many passenger asses r left on the bus deboo?


4 asses ?? u know the driver 2 so it's 4 asses
right ?


finally u answer it deboo , i bet ur lil bro "H" told u the answer


nah he didn't i thought abt it by my self c iam smart hahah

Posted 10/4/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hahahhhahhahah lee no 8 is awesome i know the answer but i won't say it hahhahahhah i like it nice 1 lee hahha


thank u boso thank u ok then say the answer deboo i want 2 hear it


okii hahaha it's ( THIS IS HOW TO KEEP AN (.....) BUSY FOR FORTY SECONDS ) u know that word coz it's like u hahhahah


oh u mean genius? thank u again boso


dam u it's baka but in English ahooo *slap ur face*





ahoo! oh u mean yahoo oh i c *cut ur arm*:P


no google is okii hahhaha *cut ur head *


*dodge ur attack* no they say crunhyroll is better


yah i know YOU TUBE 2 hahhah g2g i don't hav time i will b back later bye *kick u *


not really but i prefer veoh *kick u while u r leavin*


* dodge ur kick * nah u torrent is cool hahahha



yare yare. next plz


woow next that's a movie



is it scary movie?
Member
7108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my house
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
ok i dont have much time but im gonna try to solve number 2 cuz it seems my fav type of questions lol

asleep, nectar, silent, wander, envied, rubies

if we took all the first letter of each words the answer is " ANSWER"

lee san i dare u to say thats the wrong answer haahahahh
Member
7108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my house
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
hmm number three is silly like ur silly brain lee san hahaahahha jk jk dont get mad i dont wanna be killed by u hahah ok here is the answer:

i would be first place if i want HOWEVER If i overtake the person in second place,so im gonna be in second place got it lol
Member
7108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my house
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
ok number ten is not my type but i was gonna leave it for Misa san haah i know dam sure that she will not be able to anwers haha ok here is the answer:

Germany ( this is for the one who dont know how did i solve it ) i mean for u lee san hahahaah

Ignorant of the grave danger, man yearns to discover
Member
7108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my house
Offline
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08
number 8 is for hte one who read everything hahaahah ok i will skip it though im gonna answer number 12 . hmm it seems that this question is really tricky one cuz we have motor cars and a man riding a horse hmm i was about to say that the speed of the car then i noticed the word "HORSE" its really clear wat is the question is refering to haah well the answer is:

The horse`s name is Friday.

plz dont ask how cuz im sorry i cant act silly and explain it hahaha let lee do that this question is not my type and its not in my level haahha for god sake its really obvious wats the hores' name hahaah
Member
7108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my house
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
the rest i will try to solve it cuz im busy with skool but it was fun though answering some of them lol CEYA
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08

Nowakiii wrote:

hmm number three is silly like ur silly brain lee san hahaahahha jk jk dont get mad i dont wanna be killed by u hahah ok here is the answer:

i would be first place if i want HOWEVER If i overtake the person in second place,so im gonna be in second place got it lol


i'm not mad at all dude & who said i'm goin 2 kill ya i'm goin 2 torture u 1st then i'll kill u
Posted 10/7/08

Nowakiii wrote:

hmm number three is silly like ur silly brain lee san hahaahahha jk jk dont get mad i dont wanna be killed by u hahah ok here is the answer:

i would be first place if i want HOWEVER If i overtake the person in second place,so im gonna be in second place got it lol


i'm not mad dude but i'll give u sore eyes
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/8/08

Nowakiii wrote:

ok i dont have much time but im gonna try to solve number 2 cuz it seems my fav type of questions lol

asleep, nectar, silent, wander, envied, rubies

if we took all the first letter of each words the answer is " ANSWER"

lee san i dare u to say thats the wrong answer haahahahh


right answer dude good job .
wow do u want 2 hear my voice that much?!

Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08

Nowakiii wrote:

ok number ten is not my type but i was gonna leave it for Misa san haah i know dam sure that she will not be able to anwers haha ok here is the answer:

Germany ( this is for the one who dont know how did i solve it ) i mean for u lee san hahahaah

Ignorant of the grave danger, man yearns to discover


dam u dead man & dam ur answer is right
here sore eye so that u cant solve anythin again jk jk
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08

Nowakiii wrote:

number 8 is for hte one who read everything hahaahah ok i will skip it though im gonna answer number 12 . hmm it seems that this question is really tricky one cuz we have motor cars and a man riding a horse hmm i was about to say that the speed of the car then i noticed the word "HORSE" its really clear wat is the question is refering to haah well the answer is:

The horse`s name is Friday.

plz dont ask how cuz im sorry i cant act silly and explain it hahaha let lee do that this question is not my type and its not in my level haahha for god sake its really obvious wats the hores' name hahaah


hmm 2 late buddy well i know u r dead man but also blind hahaha didnt u c that misa oh i mean ur twin sis has already solved it. i think u r becomin an old man dude welcome 2 my world hahahah & btw how did u find out? hahahahaha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.