First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Lets c if u r smart (part 4)
Posted 10/7/08
Boobs....
Posted 10/8/08

leeowns222 wrote:

Boobs....


boobs hey man i think u r lookin in a wrong place 4 ur boobs so go & search 4 it in another place maybe u'll find it there
Posted 10/8/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hahahhhahhahah lee no 8 is awesome i know the answer but i won't say it hahhahahhah i like it nice 1 lee hahha


thank u boso thank u ok then say the answer deboo i want 2 hear it


okii hahaha it's ( THIS IS HOW TO KEEP AN (.....) BUSY FOR FORTY SECONDS ) u know that word coz it's like u hahhahah


oh u mean genius? thank u again boso


dam u it's baka but in English ahooo *slap ur face*





ahoo! oh u mean yahoo oh i c *cut ur arm*:P


no google is okii hahhaha *cut ur head *


*dodge ur attack* no they say crunhyroll is better


yah i know YOU TUBE 2 hahhah g2g i don't hav time i will b back later bye *kick u *


not really but i prefer veoh *kick u while u r leavin*


* dodge ur kick * nah u torrent is cool hahahha



yare yare. next plz


woow next that's a movie



is it scary movie?


u mean scary movie oh u know it 2 cool

Posted 10/8/08
hey pa u didn't gav me hints 4 my q
Posted 10/8/08

leeowns222 wrote:

Boobs....


wat is that ??
Posted 10/8/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hahahhhahhahah lee no 8 is awesome i know the answer but i won't say it hahhahahhah i like it nice 1 lee hahha


thank u boso thank u ok then say the answer deboo i want 2 hear it


okii hahaha it's ( THIS IS HOW TO KEEP AN (.....) BUSY FOR FORTY SECONDS ) u know that word coz it's like u hahhahah


oh u mean genius? thank u again boso


dam u it's baka but in English ahooo *slap ur face*





ahoo! oh u mean yahoo oh i c *cut ur arm*:P


no google is okii hahhaha *cut ur head *


*dodge ur attack* no they say crunhyroll is better


yah i know YOU TUBE 2 hahhah g2g i don't hav time i will b back later bye *kick u *


not really but i prefer veoh *kick u while u r leavin*


* dodge ur kick * nah u torrent is cool hahahha



yare yare. next plz


woow next that's a movie



is it scary movie?


u mean scary movie oh u know it 2 cool



tell u wat *grab u & kick u out of this topic* dont return or i'll khatam u ahoo
Posted 10/8/08

dreems-girl wrote:

hey pa u didn't gav me hints 4 my q


wat Q u want si??
Posted 10/8/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hey pa u didn't gav me hints 4 my q


wat Q u want si??


no 11
Posted 10/8/08 , edited 10/8/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hey pa u didn't gav me hints 4 my q


wat Q u want si??


no 11


well this song every1 sing it even u sing it lol & maybe some1 is singin it now all u have 2 do put that person name & sing the song did u got it si chan ?
Posted 10/8/08 , edited 10/8/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hey pa u didn't gav me hints 4 my q


wat Q u want si??


no 11


well this song every1 sing it even u sing it lol & maybe some1 is singin it now all u have 2 do put that person name & sing the song did u got it si chan ?



umm etooo even my name in it ?? ^^ okii first letter pa san
..ne ne si chan O.o hey pa san my name is MISA were is the A & M did u eat them ? at least say my name gaaaaaash it's not that long 2 it's just 4 letterz
Posted 10/8/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hey pa u didn't gav me hints 4 my q


wat Q u want si??


si O.o oh u mean csi haaaa
Posted 10/8/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hey pa u didn't gav me hints 4 my q


wat Q u want si??


no 11


well this song every1 sing it even u sing it lol & maybe some1 is singin it now all u have 2 do put that person name & sing the song did u got it si chan ?



umm etooo even my name in it ?? ^^ okii first letter pa san
..ne ne si chan O.o hey pa san my name is MISA were is the A & M did u eat them ? at least say my name gaaaaaash it's not that long 2 it's just 4 letterz


at least its better than boso lol dont u think so? now shut up & answer the Q
Posted 10/8/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hey pa u didn't gav me hints 4 my q


wat Q u want si??


si O.o oh u mean csi haaaa


ha ha ha i cant even laugh out loud ha ha ha
Posted 10/8/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hey pa u didn't gav me hints 4 my q


wat Q u want si??


no 11


well this song every1 sing it even u sing it lol & maybe some1 is singin it now all u have 2 do put that person name & sing the song did u got it si chan ?



umm etooo even my name in it ?? ^^ okii first letter pa san
..ne ne si chan O.o hey pa san my name is MISA were is the A & M did u eat them ? at least say my name gaaaaaash it's not that long 2 it's just 4 letterz


at least its better than boso lol dont u think so? now shut up & answer the Q


yap yap i will take it
okii giv me more hints there is so many songs com on
Posted 10/8/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:

hey pa u didn't gav me hints 4 my q


wat Q u want si??


no 11


well this song every1 sing it even u sing it lol & maybe some1 is singin it now all u have 2 do put that person name & sing the song did u got it si chan ?



umm etooo even my name in it ?? ^^ okii first letter pa san
..ne ne si chan O.o hey pa san my name is MISA were is the A & M did u eat them ? at least say my name gaaaaaash it's not that long 2 it's just 4 letterz


at least its better than boso lol dont u think so? now shut up & answer the Q


yap yap i will take it
okii giv me more hints there is so many songs com on


ok i'm sure u'll know this. do u know wat 'll happen in 1st of nov ? its a special day 2 me lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.