First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
ID student card
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Razumi wrote:

1.
Username:Razumi
age:15
Fav Food:Strawberry
B-Day:01/04/94
2.

3.
Anything else? [if we have it we put on it]
4.
No thanks


here u go.. hope u like it
Moderator
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
1st
Username: amujoy
Age: 13
Fav Food: Mangosteen
Blood Type: A+
B.Day: 7th April


2nd
Choose a Background and Avii/Avatar



3rd:
Anything else? [if we have it we put on it]
Joy-chan

4th
Cropped or not?
sure!!
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

amujoy wrote:

1st
Username: amujoy

Age: 13
Fav Food: Mangosteen
Blood Type: A+
B.Day: 7th April


2nd
Choose a Background and Avii/Avatar



3rd:
Anything else? [if we have it we put on it]
Joy-chan

4th
Cropped or not?
sure!!

amujoy hope u like it

Moderator
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

resara wrote:


amujoy wrote:

1st
Username: amujoy

Age: 13
Fav Food: Mangosteen
Blood Type: A+
B.Day: 7th April


2nd
Choose a Background and Avii/Avatar



3rd:
Anything else? [if we have it we put on it]
Joy-chan

4th
Cropped or not?
sure!!

amujoy hope u like it



thanks!! i love it!!!
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

amujoy wrote:


resara wrote:


amujoy wrote:

1st
Username: amujoy

Age: 13
Fav Food: Mangosteen
Blood Type: A+
B.Day: 7th April


2nd
Choose a Background and Avii/Avatar



3rd:
Anything else? [if we have it we put on it]
Joy-chan

4th
Cropped or not?
sure!!

amujoy hope u like it



thanks!! i love it!!!


ur welcum
Member
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/4/08


here u go... hope u like it



arigatou!!!! i like it!!!!^_^
Member
560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
1st
Username:XxShivveyxX
Age:14
Fav Food: Choclate
Blood Type: A
B.Day: 8th July 1994


2nd
Choose a Background and Avii/Avatar





4th
Cropped or not?
Dont mind XD
Member
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, Fresno
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

resara wrote:


Razumi wrote:

1.
Username:Razumi
age:15
Fav Food:Strawberry
B-Day:01/04/94
2.

3.
Anything else? [if we have it we put on it]
4.
No thanks


here u go.. hope u like it


thanks! i love it
Member
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Username: diana_unipet1996
Age: 12
Fav Food: cake and ice cream
B.Day march 1
Member
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
1st
Username: tiachan
Age: 15
Fav Food: cup noodles
Blood Type: AB
B.Day: February 15

2nd


3rd:
Anything else? no

4th
Cropped or not? no
Posted 10/4/08

resara wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:

1st
Username: SilverEyedBunny
Age:17
Fav Food: hawain pizza
B.Day:nov.15

2nd

3rd:
Anything else: i don't care


4th
Cropped


here u go
hope u like it



thank u and i do like it
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

XxShivveyxX wrote:

1st
Username:XxShivveyxX
Age:14
Fav Food: Choclate
Blood Type: A
B.Day: 8th July 1994


2nd
Choose a Background and Avii/Avatar





4th
Cropped or not?
Dont mind XD


hope u like it
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Username: diana_unipet1996
Age: 12
Fav Food: cake and ice cream
B.Day march 1


like it? here ya go

8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

tiachan wrote:

1st
Username: tiachan
Age: 15
Fav Food: cup noodles
Blood Type: AB
B.Day: February 15

2nd


3rd:
Anything else? no

4th
Cropped or not? no


here u go as u requested
Posted 10/4/08
1st
Username: hAnNSaM
Age: 13
Fave Food: mAng0 fL0aT
Blood Type: i dunn0
B.Day: ocT0bEr 31


2nd
Choose a Background and Avii/Avatar




3rd:
Anything else? [if we have it we put on it]
jsT puT hAnNSaM nD hAnNa-chAn

4th
Cropped or not?
n0pE
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.