First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What are your views on the group??
Member
9683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
okay
Posted 10/4/08
it's pretty good~! -no other comments-
Member
1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Bahrain
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Luv this group!!!!!!
Moderator
8365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

Miyurox wrote:


irisflare wrote:

This is a good idea, Miyu-chan.. ^^ So that we'll have an open communication between the members. *thumbs up!*


Ohh Arigatou Gozaimasu!! *bows*


You're welcome, Miyu-chan~
Member
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Stradivarius' Sen...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
Well...to be honest...I really really like this group...because of this group, I've watched the anime that I should have been watched long ago...but I just became interested recently...after joining this group...So thanks for inviting me!!! and I love the activities!!!keep up the good work guys and gals!!! I'll definitely support you!!! Thanks and more powers!!
Moderator
8365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Myrtle009 wrote:

Well...to be honest...I really really like this group...because of this group, I've watched the anime that I should have been watched long ago...but I just became interested recently...after joining this group...So thanks for inviting me!!! and I love the activities!!!keep up the good work guys and gals!!! I'll definitely support you!!! Thanks and more powers!!


You're welcome, Myrtle~ Sure.. We're so glad that you like the group.
A big thank you! ^^ *smiles*

Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Miyurox wrote:


blazin-azn wrote:

its a great idea and can u guys give me a heads up if theres a season 2?





sofia0216 wrote:

This is an AWESOME group!! well done ^_^

do you know when the second season comes out...??? tell me if it does..because I love this anime!!

thanks XD


Yup sure we will let all yu guyz know if there's gonna be a season 2 but so far it has not been confirmed...


yup...u must inform every group members cause we all waited for season 2 a long time ago...=)...we will always 'keep in touch' with this group...
Posted 10/5/08
I love everything about this group!!! It's so cool!!! :)
Posted 10/5/08
Love it. i do think that you should invite everyone to sign the petition online so that the 2nd season will be made. and maybe a bulletin where we could give out links to where the new amd updated manga will be for referrals. that would be cool. maybe even a fanart contest as well as clips for the games section. overall, it's a cool group.
Creator
18998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

animelover_95 wrote:


Miyurox wrote:


blazin-azn wrote:

its a great idea and can u guys give me a heads up if theres a season 2?





sofia0216 wrote:

This is an AWESOME group!! well done ^_^

do you know when the second season comes out...??? tell me if it does..because I love this anime!!

thanks XD


Yup sure we will let all yu guyz know if there's gonna be a season 2 but so far it has not been confirmed...


yup...u must inform every group members cause we all waited for season 2 a long time ago...=)...we will always 'keep in touch' with this group...


Hehe Thankyu!!! Yup we will...
Creator
18998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

irisflare wrote:


Myrtle009 wrote:

Well...to be honest...I really really like this group...because of this group, I've watched the anime that I should have been watched long ago...but I just became interested recently...after joining this group...So thanks for inviting me!!! and I love the activities!!!keep up the good work guys and gals!!! I'll definitely support you!!! Thanks and more powers!!


You're welcome, Myrtle~ Sure.. We're so glad that you like the group.
A big thank you! ^^ *smiles*



Woot A big thankyu from Me too!!! hehe

Creator
18998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

bricez wrote:

Love it. i do think that you should invite everyone to sign the petition online so that the 2nd season will be made. and maybe a bulletin where we could give out links to where the new amd updated manga will be for referrals. that would be cool. maybe even a fanart contest as well as clips for the games section. overall, it's a cool group.


~ Yes sure we will send out PM to the members informing them to sign the online petiton for a 2nd season!! ASAP
~ Oh and i think we have already put up the sites where yu can read the manga and anyway we send out PM's to the members informing them when a new chapter is out usually...So dont worry *smiles*
~ Yeah we will think about a fan art contest that would actually be really cool..

Oh and what do yu mean by clips for the game section??
Posted 10/5/08

Miyurox wrote:


bricez wrote:

Love it. i do think that you should invite everyone to sign the petition online so that the 2nd season will be made. and maybe a bulletin where we could give out links to where the new amd updated manga will be for referrals. that would be cool. maybe even a fanart contest as well as clips for the games section. overall, it's a cool group.


~ Yes sure we will send out PM to the members informing them to sign the online petiton for a 2nd season!! ASAP
~ Oh and i think we have already put up the sites where yu can read the manga and anyway we send out PM's to the members informing them when a new chapter is out usually...So dont worry *smiles*
~ Yeah we will think about a fan art contest that would actually be really cool..

Oh and what do yu mean by clips for the game section??


oh... like links for the Corda game. there are some in cr, youtube and veoh that i've seen. maybe include a video of the game in the group as well. thanks for listening to my ideas by the way. *blush*
Creator
18998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

bricez wrote:


Miyurox wrote:


bricez wrote:

Love it. i do think that you should invite everyone to sign the petition online so that the 2nd season will be made. and maybe a bulletin where we could give out links to where the new amd updated manga will be for referrals. that would be cool. maybe even a fanart contest as well as clips for the games section. overall, it's a cool group.


~ Yes sure we will send out PM to the members informing them to sign the online petiton for a 2nd season!! ASAP
~ Oh and i think we have already put up the sites where yu can read the manga and anyway we send out PM's to the members informing them when a new chapter is out usually...So dont worry *smiles*
~ Yeah we will think about a fan art contest that would actually be really cool..

Oh and what do yu mean by clips for the game section??


oh... like links for the Corda game. there are some in cr, youtube and veoh that i've seen. maybe include a video of the game in the group as well. thanks for listening to my ideas by the way. *blush*


Ahh Ok we'll see about that just stay updated with group!!
Posted 10/5/08
Okie dokie!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.