Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Is Episode 103 really the Last Episode?
Posted 11/7/08

ashgray wrote:

EPISODE IS NOT THE LAST EPISODE OF DGM THERE IS STILL ANOTHER SEASON COMING OUT NIX YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n if it were over i did fall into.......*coughs*........depression


Why do you say that? I haven't gotten there yet, but ya sure that its not over! Where did you get the information!! Please tell me why, how you got the info, and know. I love the D-Gray-man Anime and Manga. I just hope that the both of them continue, the story, music, EVERYthing in that series is way to awesome to stop.

Yea, I haven't seen all the anime yet. So I asked you hehe.

I hope its not over!


Please tell ME!!! I love DGM!


Posted 11/7/08

loki866 wrote:

1. i really hope its not the end
2. i just made the views on this thread 1000 hehe


I WISH THEY MADE FILLERS!



I also wish they make fillers, and thanks for the 1000 lol
Posted 11/7/08

Fuzzy-Mango wrote:

I really don't think it's actually over. I mean, I think someone saw it, took the wrong interpretation, and then spread it around and now everyone's just freaking out. I mean, I might be wrong but still, I'm not really thinking too much on this. In my opinion, I think they just mean an end to this second season. It makes sense since the manga's not that far ahead of the anime (I think? I haven't actually gotten that far on the manga )
Anyways, I wouldn't worry too much about it... until I get solid confirmation it's over... then I'll be freaking along with the rest of you. Haha.

Then again, FullMetal Alchemist was officially over for 3 years since the movie came out and now a second season has been officially confirmed... I guess there's always a chance even after they say it's over and done with?


Tell me??!!! Today I'm really hyperventilating about this... I just will miss the anime forever if it stops. How do you know and why?

TT_TT *faints*

(TAT)

D-Gray-maaaaaaaaaaaan!!
Posted 11/7/08

ashgray wrote:


ShinsetsuKitty wrote:


ashgray wrote:

EPISODE IS NOT THE LAST EPISODE OF DGM THERE IS STILL ANOTHER SEASON COMING OUT NIX YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n if it were over i did fall into.......*coughs*........depression


THANKS SOOO MUCH!!! I'm, sooo grateful to you guys for replying... reallly I mean it. It means alot to me. D.Gray-man will RETURN!!! I'm now oober optimistic.


glad u think it will not end lots of my idiotic classmates say it end ready n has bad ending



AWesome! Hi 5! Lets just see what will happen theres always hope because there were 4 animes that did the same thing to my otaku buddy Moki and they all came back. So yea. dont lose hope. and You def helped me
Posted 11/8/08

ashgray wrote:


ShinsetsuKitty wrote:


ashgray wrote:

EPISODE IS NOT THE LAST EPISODE OF DGM THERE IS STILL ANOTHER SEASON COMING OUT NIX YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n if it were over i did fall into.......*coughs*........depression


THANKS SOOO MUCH!!! I'm, sooo grateful to you guys for replying... reallly I mean it. It means alot to me. D.Gray-man will RETURN!!! I'm now oober optimistic.


glad u think it will not end lots of my idiotic classmates say it end ready n has bad ending


Thing is how do you know that its not the last episode? got any info? or yada yada

Member
2691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

ShinsetsuKitty wrote:


Fuzzy-Mango wrote:

I really don't think it's actually over. I mean, I think someone saw it, took the wrong interpretation, and then spread it around and now everyone's just freaking out. I mean, I might be wrong but still, I'm not really thinking too much on this. In my opinion, I think they just mean an end to this second season. It makes sense since the manga's not that far ahead of the anime (I think? I haven't actually gotten that far on the manga )
Anyways, I wouldn't worry too much about it... until I get solid confirmation it's over... then I'll be freaking along with the rest of you. Haha.

Then again, FullMetal Alchemist was officially over for 3 years since the movie came out and now a second season has been officially confirmed... I guess there's always a chance even after they say it's over and done with?


Tell me??!!! Today I'm really hyperventilating about this... I just will miss the anime forever if it stops. How do you know and why?

TT_TT *faints*

(TAT)

D-Gray-maaaaaaaaaaaan!!


Ahhh, sorry for the late reply. Anyway, I don't actually KNOW this. I'm just saying, judging from experience and just reallly, thinking about it, I get the feeling it's not over. Even if it is over, it may continue. It's completely possible. Like I said before with FullMetal Alchemist-- they said it was over. It's been over for ages! and here we are, with a second season announced. My advice to you is to just wait it out for direct confirmation. Cause so far, all I've found are forums posts and possible rumors. I won't worry unless I find some good solid proof.

Posted 11/14/08

Fuzzy-Mango wrote:


ShinsetsuKitty wrote:


Fuzzy-Mango wrote:

I really don't think it's actually over. I mean, I think someone saw it, took the wrong interpretation, and then spread it around and now everyone's just freaking out. I mean, I might be wrong but still, I'm not really thinking too much on this. In my opinion, I think they just mean an end to this second season. It makes sense since the manga's not that far ahead of the anime (I think? I haven't actually gotten that far on the manga )
Anyways, I wouldn't worry too much about it... until I get solid confirmation it's over... then I'll be freaking along with the rest of you. Haha.

Then again, FullMetal Alchemist was officially over for 3 years since the movie came out and now a second season has been officially confirmed... I guess there's always a chance even after they say it's over and done with?


Tell me??!!! Today I'm really hyperventilating about this... I just will miss the anime forever if it stops. How do you know and why?

TT_TT *faints*

(TAT)

D-Gray-maaaaaaaaaaaan!!


Ahhh, sorry for the late reply. Anyway, I don't actually KNOW this. I'm just saying, judging from experience and just reallly, thinking about it, I get the feeling it's not over. Even if it is over, it may continue. It's completely possible. Like I said before with FullMetal Alchemist-- they said it was over. It's been over for ages! and here we are, with a second season announced. My advice to you is to just wait it out for direct confirmation. Cause so far, all I've found are forums posts and possible rumors. I won't worry unless I find some good solid proof.




True True... but lets us hope that D.Gray-man will come back!

35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

ShinsetsuKitty wrote:


ashgray wrote:

EPISODE IS NOT THE LAST EPISODE OF DGM THERE IS STILL ANOTHER SEASON COMING OUT NIX YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n if it were over i did fall into.......*coughs*........depression


Why do you say that? I haven't gotten there yet, but ya sure that its not over! Where did you get the information!! Please tell me why, how you got the info, and know. I love the D-Gray-man Anime and Manga. I just hope that the both of them continue, the story, music, EVERYthing in that series is way to awesome to stop.

Yea, I haven't seen all the anime yet. So I asked you hehe.

I hope its not over!


Please tell ME!!! I love DGM!



this info got from wikipedia..............n 4 dgm if manga ends then the show ends=>
Member
1325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
who knows
they might be taking a break and waiting for the manga to catch up
(that's what i like to believe anyways)
because the anime caught up to the manga
the anime left off on ch 157 http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/157/15/ and there's only 178 chapters out
and even worse the manga is on hiatus because of the author"s health
"In Japan, D.Gray-man was put on a hiatus due to Hoshino falling seriously ill from Norovirus and the second being an injury in her neck. However the series continued shortly after.[19][20][21] [22] In November 2008, Weekly Shōnen Jump announced that Hoshino was again putting the series on hold due to her health; the announcement did not include an expected continuation date.[23]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsura_Hoshino
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 12/24/08 , edited 12/24/08
uh she faking it. she on vacation in tokyo eating ramen...wut a fatty
8119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/24/08 , edited 12/24/08
it finishes? T-T isn't it a shounen thought? look at naruto and bleach they are long
Member
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
i seriously don't want it to end either but im not sure of what to think any more i have had people tell me that its done because it said fin at the end *cough my brother cough* but some of my friends say that its not done.
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

KahokoTsukimori wrote:

who knows
they might be taking a break and waiting for the manga to catch up
(that's what i like to believe anyways)
because the anime caught up to the manga
the anime left off on ch 157 http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/157/15/ and there's only 178 chapters out
and even worse the manga is on hiatus because of the author"s health
"In Japan, D.Gray-man was put on a hiatus due to Hoshino falling seriously ill from Norovirus and the second being an injury in her neck. However the series continued shortly after.[19][20][21] [22] In November 2008, Weekly Shōnen Jump announced that Hoshino was again putting the series on hold due to her health; the announcement did not include an expected continuation date.[23]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsura_Hoshino


so u think tht dgm won't end yet..... great another person whom is opstimistic
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
this message is ta all the ppl whom thinks dgm has ended..........................................................................

THE SERIES HAVE NOT ENDED N WILL BE BACK AROUND THE MIDWAY OF NIX YEAR

so plzz be a little optimistic........plzz
Member
1325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

ashgray wrote:


KahokoTsukimori wrote:

who knows
they might be taking a break and waiting for the manga to catch up
(that's what i like to believe anyways)
because the anime caught up to the manga
the anime left off on ch 157 http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/157/15/ and there's only 178 chapters out
and even worse the manga is on hiatus because of the author"s health
"In Japan, D.Gray-man was put on a hiatus due to Hoshino falling seriously ill from Norovirus and the second being an injury in her neck. However the series continued shortly after.[19][20][21] [22] In November 2008, Weekly Shōnen Jump announced that Hoshino was again putting the series on hold due to her health; the announcement did not include an expected continuation date.[23]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsura_Hoshino


so u think tht dgm won't end yet..... great another person whom is opstimistic

i think the anime will have more seasons eventually but not anytime soon
maybe in 2 or 3 years depending on how long it takes for the author to recover

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.