First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Is Episode 103 really the Last Episode?
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

KahokoTsukimori wrote:


ashgray wrote:


KahokoTsukimori wrote:

who knows
they might be taking a break and waiting for the manga to catch up
(that's what i like to believe anyways)
because the anime caught up to the manga
the anime left off on ch 157 http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/157/15/ and there's only 178 chapters out
and even worse the manga is on hiatus because of the author"s health
"In Japan, D.Gray-man was put on a hiatus due to Hoshino falling seriously ill from Norovirus and the second being an injury in her neck. However the series continued shortly after.[19][20][21] [22] In November 2008, Weekly Shōnen Jump announced that Hoshino was again putting the series on hold due to her health; the announcement did not include an expected continuation date.[23]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsura_Hoshino


so u think tht dgm won't end yet..... great another person whom is opstimistic

i think the anime will have more seasons eventually but not anytime soon
maybe in 2 or 3 years depending on how long it takes for the author to recover



the director of dgm is now waiting 4 the.....author of the manga ta finish most of the chapters first then they continue the anime so i make a guess that the manga would b at chapter 300 or 400+ by the time the anime continues
Posted 12/29/08
lol.....for now i think so, bt if is truth, then that just stupid, cuz read the manga!!!!!!!!!!! > <~~ wayy better man~ hahaha...w/e
Member
4210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

ashgray wrote:


KahokoTsukimori wrote:


ashgray wrote:


KahokoTsukimori wrote:

who knows
they might be taking a break and waiting for the manga to catch up
(that's what i like to believe anyways)
because the anime caught up to the manga
the anime left off on ch 157 http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/157/15/ and there's only 178 chapters out
and even worse the manga is on hiatus because of the author"s health
"In Japan, D.Gray-man was put on a hiatus due to Hoshino falling seriously ill from Norovirus and the second being an injury in her neck. However the series continued shortly after.[19][20][21] [22] In November 2008, Weekly Shōnen Jump announced that Hoshino was again putting the series on hold due to her health; the announcement did not include an expected continuation date.[23]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsura_Hoshino


so u think tht dgm won't end yet..... great another person whom is opstimistic

i think the anime will have more seasons eventually but not anytime soon
maybe in 2 or 3 years depending on how long it takes for the author to recover



the director of dgm is now waiting 4 the.....author of the manga ta finish most of the chapters first then they continue the anime so i make a guess that the manga would b at chapter 300 or 400+ by the time the anime continues


that's good
i didn't know that
before i only thought the show would be continued when the manga gets farther ahead
but it's a for sure sure thing
i'm really looking foward to it then
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia!
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
hmm i hope that 103 is not the ending and that there is a second series..
I also hope the author gets better, thats becasue D.Grey-man is very good atm..
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

rukia9kuchiki wrote:


ashgray wrote:


KahokoTsukimori wrote:


ashgray wrote:


KahokoTsukimori wrote:

who knows
they might be taking a break and waiting for the manga to catch up
(that's what i like to believe anyways)
because the anime caught up to the manga
the anime left off on ch 157 http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/157/15/ and there's only 178 chapters out
and even worse the manga is on hiatus because of the author"s health
"In Japan, D.Gray-man was put on a hiatus due to Hoshino falling seriously ill from Norovirus and the second being an injury in her neck. However the series continued shortly after.[19][20][21] [22] In November 2008, Weekly Shōnen Jump announced that Hoshino was again putting the series on hold due to her health; the announcement did not include an expected continuation date.[23]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsura_Hoshino


so u think tht dgm won't end yet..... great another person whom is opstimistic

i think the anime will have more seasons eventually but not anytime soon
maybe in 2 or 3 years depending on how long it takes for the author to recover



the director of dgm is now waiting 4 the.....author of the manga ta finish most of the chapters first then they continue the anime so i make a guess that the manga would b at chapter 300 or 400+ by the time the anime continues


that's good
i didn't know that
before i only thought the show would be continued when the manga gets farther ahead
but it's a for sure sure thing
i'm really looking foward to it then


I am too, now knowing what the Director is deciding. I hope they wont at all change the director the one who does is now is doing great job. I love both the Manga and the Anime. So I hope that DGM returns

Posted 1/10/09

iWillBeThere4U wrote:

lol.....for now i think so, bt if is truth, then that just stupid, cuz read the manga!!!!!!!!!!! > <~~ wayy better man~ hahaha...w/e


I love both just to tell you, and I have my reasons. So dont bash us when we like both or one then the other, everybody has a different opinion and respect is Vital. =^-^=

And thanks for saying that its just for now, that makes me feel more optimistic Thank you very much.
Posted 1/10/09

ashgray wrote:


ShinsetsuKitty wrote:


ashgray wrote:

EPISODE IS NOT THE LAST EPISODE OF DGM THERE IS STILL ANOTHER SEASON COMING OUT NIX YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n if it were over i did fall into.......*coughs*........depression


Why do you say that? I haven't gotten there yet, but ya sure that its not over! Where did you get the information!! Please tell me why, how you got the info, and know. I love the D-Gray-man Anime and Manga. I just hope that the both of them continue, the story, music, EVERYthing in that series is way to awesome to stop.

Yea, I haven't seen all the anime yet. So I asked you hehe.

I hope its not over!


Please tell ME!!! I love DGM!



this info got from wikipedia..............n 4 dgm if manga ends then the show ends=>


@_@ Where exactly do you see it in Wikipedia? Can you tell/show me?
Posted 1/11/09

ShinsetsuKitty wrote:


iWillBeThere4U wrote:

lol.....for now i think so, bt if is truth, then that just stupid, cuz read the manga!!!!!!!!!!! > <~~ wayy better man~ hahaha...w/e


I love both just to tell you, and I have my reasons. So dont bash us when we like both or one then the other, everybody has a different opinion and respect is Vital. =^-^=

And thanks for saying that its just for now, that makes me feel more optimistic Thank you very much.


lol~ ... srry about that..~ ^^...
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / London
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
Finishing it now, would be like, finishing Naruto at 220, when naruto leaves the village for 2 years, meaning no shippuden, utterlly pointless
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

ShinsetsuKitty wrote:


ashgray wrote:


ShinsetsuKitty wrote:


ashgray wrote:

EPISODE IS NOT THE LAST EPISODE OF DGM THERE IS STILL ANOTHER SEASON COMING OUT NIX YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n if it were over i did fall into.......*coughs*........depression


Why do you say that? I haven't gotten there yet, but ya sure that its not over! Where did you get the information!! Please tell me why, how you got the info, and know. I love the D-Gray-man Anime and Manga. I just hope that the both of them continue, the story, music, EVERYthing in that series is way to awesome to stop.

Yea, I haven't seen all the anime yet. So I asked you hehe.

I hope its not over!


Please tell ME!!! I love DGM!



this info got from wikipedia..............n 4 dgm if manga ends then the show ends=>


@_@ Where exactly do you see it in Wikipedia? Can you tell/show me?


the wiki info can b cn when u type dgm on wikipedie.org
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / anywhere but ther...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
yea it's been a while since the manga. Its on hiatus due to the author's health. If you are a fan of this anime and manga, quit whining and pray for the authors health. Well, that's a positive way to deal with it.
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
They ended it cause the manga was going too slow..
So they stopped the anime for the time baing to let the manga series catch up.
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
OMG i luv u pplz 6 whole pages of reassurance!!!!! :3 d gray man is the absolute number 1 best anime ever made!!!!
Member
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Nope. Katsura, the author's hand is injured. He will continue drawing soon.
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / florida
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
I heard that there will be 130 eps I'm not so happy about the shortness but if it has a satisfying ending then who cares about the shortness

P.S. I heard the drawing person broke his/her wrist and that probably means she couldn't draw the eps but luckily her/his wrist is better
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.