First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Sub-Mission 2
Moderator
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / inside a giant fa...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Somewhere...in the dense and cautioned forrest of Xu... an ancient creature older than any man.... flies through the canopy undisturbed...for now.

The legendary Amphitere has many powers. If used against a being...they will never forget it. These powers include:
☼Extremely magykally toxic venom.
☼Manthwaxa scales - these reflect sunlight blindingly brightly.
☼Petricious flying skills - If you allow it to circle you three times or more, you will lose you ability to move for 1 hour.


Of course..The amphitere is bound by the ancient rules of nature...as are we all. It has two weaknesses:
╚ The trees are its home..and prision. it fears the open sky and will not depart from its canopy.
╚ It cowers from the cold. it is said sometimes hey hibernate for entire ice ages.




Moderator
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / inside a giant fa...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Nemesis: Comrades! We need a plan...*Slips into plotting shadow mode*
Posted 10/3/08
~sits on the ground and thinks for a second or two~

Hanz: Well, we could split up and search. Provided if Nemesis can provide us with a contact spell to allow communication between the 3 of us. Allowing contact when the target is in sight.

~looks up at the both of you~

Hanz: How bout that?
Moderator
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hmmm
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Minky: Sounds good. What do we do when we find it though? We need a way to find each other quicky, and get there even faster? Any ideas?
Night Watcher
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Doria-Gloria strolls up behind the group, listening.
"How about we work out what to do when we find it first. It sounds dangerous, and if we are to take its power without killing it or being killed..." She trails off haughtily, clicking a bone in her neck.
Moderator
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / inside a giant fa...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Nemesis: A communication spell...i have just the thing! *grabs hold of the others' wrists* Hold still....

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
"Partoutez Parleonsai!"
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

**A high ringing sound briefly occurs**

Nemesis: Sorry about that....side effect. Now.. if you should be in need of communication..simply say the persons name you wish to speak to...and think in your mind what you wish to say. Hmmm... how to reach each others...thats a little more tricky. I can provide only one teleportation spell each. That the maximum you're each allowed. *hands everyone a small shiny black orb* Simply throw it to the ground and state where you need to be. *Eyes glare at Minky* Minky! stop playing with it at once! it is not a catnip toy!


So. How do we stun it? i can sort out its scales with my sword....but what next?
Moderator
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hmmm
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Minky: *Quickly pockets the orb* Sorry. Nemesis, that sounds like a great idea. To stun the creature... I can take away its ability to fly, by manipulating the wind.... I do not know how strong magically it will be until we find it, and that will determine my control over the air...
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
Hanz: That's perfect, the both of you. Just what we needed. Stunning huh? Hm...

~thinks for a second~

Hanz: Well, i can stun it with a high voltage lighting punch. How bout that?
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipotent
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Torath: Wonderful idea, Hanz. Also, since it is weak against ice, I am coincidentialy an ice manipulator. I can fly around and weaken it with continuous ice spells while you guys do your work. Sound OK?
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
Hanz: Welcome to the team, Torath. Okay Nemesis, pass him a set and we are done. Split up into four different directions and comb the area. Contact each other only if necessary. When anyone spots the target, contact each other to meet up and attack as planned when all are gathered. Now, head out...

~jets off to the north~
Moderator
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / inside a giant fa...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
Nemesis: Welcome Torath. *hands him an orb* oh..i shall have to do the spell again! *again grabs everyones wrists* Sorry about the ringing friends.

Hanz, not once did you mention... a high voltage lightening punch! Please inform us of that...ability...in future! *sighs*
Right then..i shall travel south...and take to the shadows. Farewell.

*as an afterthought turns back around* Oh yes, For moons sake... make sure it doesnt circle you! ...keep an eye on the sky!
*swirls around and melts into a tree shadow, disappearing.*
Posted 10/5/08
~i stealthily comb the north but finds nothing but trees and rocks so far~

Hanz: Hm... i hope the others have better luck then me.

~continues to comb the forest but speeds up the process~


2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipotent
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08
Torath: I shall go west. Good luck.

*Flies directly west*
Moderator
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / inside a giant fa...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Nemesis: hmmm...seems quiet. *races on to next tree shadow* i'm picking up hundreds of...magical traces...but this is the forrest of Xu afterall....moonshadow knows whats in here...
Moderator
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hmmm
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Minky: *see's everyone leave.* well, it looks like i'm left with east. Great.

*starts to search the forest*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.