First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
American economic crisis : What do you think?
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08
What do you think of the economic crisis that hit america today?

Me? I LAUGH at them, I will never forget how many Japanese children, females and babies killed in the nukes they droped in Japan, I will never forget how many Japanese children, females and babies suffered by radiation effect of the nukes they droped in Japan. Also I will never forget how american keep hurting Japanese to this day.

There are many other countries american invade like Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, China too.
Posted 10/3/08
sadly the economical crisis is not just hitting the usa, but also europe, asia, everyone. soon you can buy a computer for cheaper money than a loaf of bread.
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08

ProudAsian wrote:

What do you think of the economic crisis that hit america today?

Me? I LAUGH at them, I will never forget how many Japanese children, females and babies killed in the nukes they droped in Japan, I will never forget how many Japanese children, females and babies suffered by radiation effect of the nukes they droped in Japan. Also I will never forget how american keep hurting Japanese to this day.

There are many other countries american invade like Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, China too.


Shut the fuck up. Dumb and ignorant. Why did America nuke Japan? It's because Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. 2335 Americans died in total. Your one sided view that America is the center of all evil, shove it up your ass ProudAsian. Well I'm a proud American, so since you seem so bent on making us look evil, I'll remind you of the Rape of Nanking. I don't have anything against Japan, most of my friends are Japanese, but since you insist on being an idiot, I'll refresh your memory.

========================================

The following is experts from a press release for the book, "The Rape of Nanking: An Undeniable History in Photographs", edited for brevity by Dan Ellis.

No fewer than 369,366 Chinese men, women and children were killed by invading Japanese troops in Nanking and its vicinity during the 1937-38 massacre.

The rape of Nanking began on December 13, 1937 when the Japanese Imperial Army captured Nanking (Nanjing), which was then China's capital. Japanese soldiers ransacked city streets, randomly killing Chinese men, women and children. Within hours, the streets and alleys of Nanking were littered with the bodies of civilians and prisoners of war. The slaughter continued for several months. As many as 80,000 women of all ages were raped by Japanese invasion troops.

* For more than 50 years, the number of persons killed in Nanking has been controversial. To prove for the first time that the number was no less than 369,366, the authors Shi Young and James Yin, two Chinese researchers now living in the United States, included Nanking census data from before and after the massacre, and the records of burial societies and Japanese officers, to calculate their numbers.
* In addition, the authors offer new evidence on the person held responsible for the massacre. After years of painstaking research, the authors argue that General Iwane Matsui, who led the invasion force and who had been called the "Butcher of Nanking," was inappropriately identified as the man behind the slaughter. The authors argue that Matsui was relieved of his command after less than three days in Nanking. The real criminal, according to facts collected by the authors, was Prince Asaka, Emperor Hirohito's uncle.

Neither Asaka, Hirohito nor any other member of the Japanese royal family was prosecuted in the war crimes trials of 1948, a fact which puzzled many of the judges and representatives of the Allied governments at the time. The authors suggest that the Emperor and his relatives were spared prosecution as part of an exchange that provided the U.S. with data on the often fatal Japanese medical experiments on Chinese and American prisoners.

Desmond M. Tutu, Anglican Archbishop of Cape Town and 1984 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, who now heads South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission, urges readers to never forget man's capacity for evil. In the book's foreword, Tutu writes: "To sweep under the carpet the atrocities which occurred in Nanking in 1937 and 1938 and turn a blind eye to the truth is at best a gross disservice to future generations and at worst ... criminally negligent and irresponsible. . . . It is necessary to know the truth of what happened in Nanking in order that the perpetrators might accept their wrongdoing and seek reconciliation."

The Nanking Massacre, following hard on the capture of Shanghai, was the first bloodbath in Japan's occupation of China and the first mass slaughter of World War II, during which an estimated 30 million Chinese were killed. Unfortunately, this violent history of Japanese militarism in China and elsewhere has been systematically denied or distorted by the Japanese government. Only since the first publication of this book in 1996 has the historical controversy been widely reported in the West.

Author Young argues, "We cannot allow ourselves to forget the atrocities committed in Nanking in 1937 and 1938. Japan's behavior as an imperial power from 1933 to 1945 may be well documented, but the heinous events in Nanking are little more than a footnote to the Western world.

"Thousands of women -- both old and young -- were raped by Japanese soldiers," Young continues. "Many cases of abnormal and sadistic behavior in connection with these rapes were reported. Often, women were killed after the act and their bodies were mutilated."

For six weeks, from mid December 1937 to late January 1938, the rapes continued. The murder of Chinese males was conducted under the apparent sanction of Japan's high command. Hundreds of thousands of civilians and disarmed ex-soldiers were arrayed in formation, their hands bound behind their backs, and marched outside the city wall. There, they were beheaded or buried alive, bayoneted, raked with machine-gun fire, or doused with gasoline and burned.

"It is time to set the historical record in a form that cannot be denied," says book co-author James Yin. "Japan's 14-year war against the Chinese people destroyed countless families and turned my homeland into a graveyard."

In comparison, during the 1930s and 1940s, six million European Jews died in Nazi extermination camps. There are thousands of books, museum exhibitions and documentary and feature films about the Holocaust, because of the determination of the surviving Jewish community to never let the world forget.

The Rape of Nanking includes more than 400 photographs, many taken as souvenirs by Japanese soldiers. The soldiers sent their film to be developed in Chinese shops, where technicians made and kept duplicate sets of the prints.

Other photos are stills from movies made by an American missionary, Rev. John G. Magee, who was given permission by the Japanese to roam the city and film what he saw. Magee later became chaplain of Yale University and deposited his film in its library.

Among the material added for this new edition of The Rape of Nanking are extensive excerpts from the diaries of two Americans -- the surgeon Robert O. Wilson and the educator Minnie Vautrin -- who lived through the slaughter and tried to protect the civilian population, as well as the diaries of 20 Japanese soldiers who participated in the massacre

The authors wrote The Rape of Nanking "to honor history and to answer any attempt to deny or change it." Published in Chicago by Innovative Publishing Group and distributed nationally by Triumph Books, the book is dedicated to the memory of the nearly 370,000 people who were killed in the Nanking massacre.
Posted 10/3/08

zen_music wrote:


ProudAsian wrote:

What do you think of the economic crisis that hit america today?

Me? I LAUGH at them, I will never forget how many Japanese children, females and babies killed in the nukes they droped in Japan, I will never forget how many Japanese children, females and babies suffered by radiation effect of the nukes they droped in Japan. Also I will never forget how american keep hurting Japanese to this day.

There are many other countries american invade like Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, China too.


Shut the fuck up. Dumb and ignorant. Why did America nuke Japan? It's because Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. 2335 Americans died in total. Your one sided view that America is the center of all evil, shove it up your ass ProudAsian. Well I'm a proud American, so since you seem so bent on making us look evil, I'll remind you of the Rape of Nanking. I don't have anything against Japan, most of my friends are Japanese, but since you insist on being an idiot, I'll refresh your memory.

========================================

The following is experts from a press release for the book, "The Rape of Nanking: An Undeniable History in Photographs", edited for brevity by Dan Ellis.

No fewer than 369,366 Chinese men, women and children were killed by invading Japanese troops in Nanking and its vicinity during the 1937-38 massacre.

The rape of Nanking began on December 13, 1937 when the Japanese Imperial Army captured Nanking (Nanjing), which was then China's capital. Japanese soldiers ransacked city streets, randomly killing Chinese men, women and children. Within hours, the streets and alleys of Nanking were littered with the bodies of civilians and prisoners of war. The slaughter continued for several months. As many as 80,000 women of all ages were raped by Japanese invasion troops.

* For more than 50 years, the number of persons killed in Nanking has been controversial. To prove for the first time that the number was no less than 369,366, the authors Shi Young and James Yin, two Chinese researchers now living in the United States, included Nanking census data from before and after the massacre, and the records of burial societies and Japanese officers, to calculate their numbers.
* In addition, the authors offer new evidence on the person held responsible for the massacre. After years of painstaking research, the authors argue that General Iwane Matsui, who led the invasion force and who had been called the "Butcher of Nanking," was inappropriately identified as the man behind the slaughter. The authors argue that Matsui was relieved of his command after less than three days in Nanking. The real criminal, according to facts collected by the authors, was Prince Asaka, Emperor Hirohito's uncle.

Neither Asaka, Hirohito nor any other member of the Japanese royal family was prosecuted in the war crimes trials of 1948, a fact which puzzled many of the judges and representatives of the Allied governments at the time. The authors suggest that the Emperor and his relatives were spared prosecution as part of an exchange that provided the U.S. with data on the often fatal Japanese medical experiments on Chinese and American prisoners.

Desmond M. Tutu, Anglican Archbishop of Cape Town and 1984 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, who now heads South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission, urges readers to never forget man's capacity for evil. In the book's foreword, Tutu writes: "To sweep under the carpet the atrocities which occurred in Nanking in 1937 and 1938 and turn a blind eye to the truth is at best a gross disservice to future generations and at worst ... criminally negligent and irresponsible. . . . It is necessary to know the truth of what happened in Nanking in order that the perpetrators might accept their wrongdoing and seek reconciliation."

The Nanking Massacre, following hard on the capture of Shanghai, was the first bloodbath in Japan's occupation of China and the first mass slaughter of World War II, during which an estimated 30 million Chinese were killed. Unfortunately, this violent history of Japanese militarism in China and elsewhere has been systematically denied or distorted by the Japanese government. Only since the first publication of this book in 1996 has the historical controversy been widely reported in the West.

Author Young argues, "We cannot allow ourselves to forget the atrocities committed in Nanking in 1937 and 1938. Japan's behavior as an imperial power from 1933 to 1945 may be well documented, but the heinous events in Nanking are little more than a footnote to the Western world.

"Thousands of women -- both old and young -- were raped by Japanese soldiers," Young continues. "Many cases of abnormal and sadistic behavior in connection with these rapes were reported. Often, women were killed after the act and their bodies were mutilated."

For six weeks, from mid December 1937 to late January 1938, the rapes continued. The murder of Chinese males was conducted under the apparent sanction of Japan's high command. Hundreds of thousands of civilians and disarmed ex-soldiers were arrayed in formation, their hands bound behind their backs, and marched outside the city wall. There, they were beheaded or buried alive, bayoneted, raked with machine-gun fire, or doused with gasoline and burned.

"It is time to set the historical record in a form that cannot be denied," says book co-author James Yin. "Japan's 14-year war against the Chinese people destroyed countless families and turned my homeland into a graveyard."

In comparison, during the 1930s and 1940s, six million European Jews died in Nazi extermination camps. There are thousands of books, museum exhibitions and documentary and feature films about the Holocaust, because of the determination of the surviving Jewish community to never let the world forget.

The Rape of Nanking includes more than 400 photographs, many taken as souvenirs by Japanese soldiers. The soldiers sent their film to be developed in Chinese shops, where technicians made and kept duplicate sets of the prints.

Other photos are stills from movies made by an American missionary, Rev. John G. Magee, who was given permission by the Japanese to roam the city and film what he saw. Magee later became chaplain of Yale University and deposited his film in its library.

Among the material added for this new edition of The Rape of Nanking are extensive excerpts from the diaries of two Americans -- the surgeon Robert O. Wilson and the educator Minnie Vautrin -- who lived through the slaughter and tried to protect the civilian population, as well as the diaries of 20 Japanese soldiers who participated in the massacre

The authors wrote The Rape of Nanking "to honor history and to answer any attempt to deny or change it." Published in Chicago by Innovative Publishing Group and distributed nationally by Triumph Books, the book is dedicated to the memory of the nearly 370,000 people who were killed in the Nanking massacre.


I was going to say something, but this is basically all that's needed to be said lol.

/thread
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
talking bout sarcastic.
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08
America down, everything down.
Posted 10/3/08

dmitsuki wrote:


I was going to say something, but this is basically all that's needed to be said lol.

/thread

No say something. I like reading what you say.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08
Zen just pawned the ignorant... and bigot to say the least. I LAUGH!
Posted 10/3/08
I recognize you, the thread creator, for making so many threads about your scorn and contempt against the so called "Americans who treats Japan so harshly". Your narrow-minded views is just stunning to a point that your misguided senses needs all the help they can get. The poll is definitely some self-centered products of such views you hold that I doubt a majority of the people will even conform to any if not all of those choices. Furthermore, no fruitful discussion can even take place in here. I suggest you refrain from making threads like this one. It's really annoying.
Posted 10/3/08
The effect as not much as worse that hit Europe since Asians not relying too much on american economy.
Posted 10/3/08

ProudAsian wrote:

The effect as not much as worse that hit Europe since Asians not relying too much on american economy.


Fun fact, the USA saved the Japanese economy. Fun fact, most money that goes into Asian country's such as Japan, comes out of the west. Fun fact, the only reason your ass gets to talk and spew this stupid shit is because of freedom of speech, which, in case you didn't know, Asian government's don't like so much.
Posted 10/3/08
i have a present for the stupid ProudAsian

and everybody else in this forum

4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Dont forget to add Unit 731 will japanese doctors performed surgeries on PoW with no anestetics and injected them with all types of chemicals just to see what happened. That was known as the Asain holocaust.
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

ProudAsian wrote:

The effect as not much as worse that hit Europe since Asians not relying too much on american economy.


this is not even an argument, worthless trash. Please back up everything you said. well, of course, if you are capable of understanding what I have said.
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08

ProudAsian wrote:

What do you think of the economic crisis that hit america today?

Me? I LAUGH at them, I will never forget how many Japanese children, females and babies killed in the nukes they droped in Japan, I will never forget how many Japanese children, females and babies suffered by radiation effect of the nukes they droped in Japan. Also I will never forget how american keep hurting Japanese to this day.

There are many other countries american invade like Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, China too.


You talk as if Japan never had anything to do with WWII.
Here's the funny thing about Asian countries. They hide EVERYTHING that's bad about their country. History classes in Asia only learn half of the story because the government doesn't want their people to feel negative towards their own country. Of course everyone knows about WWII, but text books in Japan make up excuses as to why they dropped the bombs. However, there was no real excuse at all. It was just part of their European alliance. America is somewhat the same, but you get to know the entire story by time your in high school/college.

Don't even talk about a country that you don't even know about. I'm Vietnamese and even I know that the Americans didn't invade. If America didn't come to aid Southern Vietnam, the communist rule would have been more severe. Thousands of soldiers risked their lives in the war. Some didn't even want to become part of the draft. How can you talk as if war is just something to laugh at? You're so ignorant.

What do you care about the Japanese? You're not even one of them!
You're just another one of those japanophiles. i can understand an otaku, but a japanophile is just too much.
What's really sad is that you support Japan more than you support your own country. And you call me the traitor?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.