First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply What's your opinion on this?
Member
4609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / anywhere and ever...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
oh wow i love how u people go out of your way labeling stuff like this its purely entertaining on the fact this anime is good regardless how you look at it the main character is pretty badass and thats my opinion
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Inisde your imagi...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
I still dont know coz its just the first episode , if it is made by gonzo, there is no question asked, there will be surprises, gonzo anime's for life...
Posted 10/6/08

uchiha_madara9897 wrote:

oh wow i love how u people go out of your way labeling stuff like this its purely entertaining on the fact this anime is good regardless how you look at it the main character is pretty badass and thats my opinion


I'm sure this "insightful" remark was made even more "profound" with such "unique" presentation. Thank you for taking time out from your busy online game schedule in order to address your opinion, for you obviously can't spare more time on proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Or is that how they let you pass for high school English these days?
Member
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Well, I watched the first ep and liked it. Which made me go read the manga. So far I am loving the manga. I like the manga main character more than the anime version so far.

I don't mind an anime being different from its manga counterpart as long as the anime is still done well and follows the same general storyline. In fact, its probably better for the anime to be a bit different because why would you want to watch an anime when you already know exactly what's going to happen from reading the manga. So, I am going to keep watching the series to see how it goes.
Member
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
gah...the hero reminds of the hero from scryd lols
oh well.. i guess it's nice...coz i love mecha anime XD
Member
4609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / anywhere and ever...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
dom either ur a complete idiot or u just went out of ur way to completely insult me for my grammar which im pretty sure u did anyway which i could honestly not give a damn crap what u have to say so GTFO
3134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
does any one know where i can read the manga at
3134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
not bad
Member
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moyock NC
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
i think its going to be a good series. Personally i think that they overdid the "Hero of Justice" thing but it still seems good.
Posted 10/7/08

DomFortress wrote:


uchiha_madara9897 wrote:

oh wow i love how u people go out of your way labeling stuff like this its purely entertaining on the fact this anime is good regardless how you look at it the main character is pretty badass and thats my opinion


I'm sure this "insightful" remark was made even more "profound" with such "unique" presentation. Thank you for taking time out from your busy online game schedule in order to address your opinion, for you obviously can't spare more time on proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Or is that how they let you pass for high school English these days?



uchiha_madara9897 wrote:

dom either ur a complete idiot or u just went out of ur way to completely insult me for my grammar which im pretty sure u did anyway which i could honestly not give a damn crap what u have to say so GTFO


No, no, no, no, and no.

The only thing I did which I find to be idiotic, is to quote myself in the beginning of this reply. But if you would just done so in your last reply, this could be avoided. Therefore, I just went out of my way for your benefit, you should be thankful for that.

I've seen people with learning disability putting more effort at communication than you do. So either you insulted your own intelligent with your poor communication skill, or you just honored me by comparing my mere humble gesture with the special needs, who are constantly making more effort than we do. And I'm grateful either way.

Quite honestly, you wouldn't be snapping back at me if you didn't care about what I said. So unless you have a habit of contradicting yourself, let's not try to confuse anybody here, OK?
Member
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

gunking wrote:

does any one know where i can read the manga at


www.onemanga.com

And remember the name of the manga is Kurogane no Linebarrel, not Linebarrels of Iron.

137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / Land oF faKe SmilE
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
i like the start, the character, the story just everything better in the manga...
i read now till vol. 6 and yea the manga is just better yet...
and i cant get it how gonzo could change the manga in to a baby anime with the HERO OF THE UGLY JUSTICE....thats just childish like pokemon or so.... the manga its kind of brutal with the blood and flying arms but the anime its just bea!!! just ugly
Posted 10/7/08 , edited 10/7/08
*Spoiler tag due to general health risk



Reading your post is like watching Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, only infinity less profound and generally hard to read. And not to mention bad for the eyes. You may stop now.

If anything worth mentioning about your post, is the fact that the series is directed by none other than Masamitsu Hidaka, the same director of the Pokemon series.

The series is by no means trying to compare itself with the original manga, otherwise it wouldn't bother advertising itself as an original adaptation. Therefore the value of your comparison is nil.
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Marine City, MI
Offline
Posted 10/7/08


plot twist at the end of the first episode very original
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Goldsboro, North...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Indeed, Joseph. And this show is awesome, at least so far.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.