First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
~Mods room~
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Ok, i decided that we need a mods room and this room is for any discussions about the group and what jobs we will do. Right now i'm working on some new banners for the group but if u could make a new avi then just post it here or if u can help in anyway. Thank you and work hard!
Posted 10/4/08
what else needs help?should we have like profile edit mods,forum mods and all so that it'll be easier to be arranged..
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08

allanimelover wrote:

what else needs help?should we have like profile edit mods,forum mods and all so that it'll be easier to be arranged..


i think for right we need to make the group look better.

Since i took care of the welcome banner we need a new rules, FAQ, an updates banner, a support use by putting this in ur proifle banner and thanks for visting banner.

and for the FAQ banner try to put the words on the with the pic and same thing for the rules if ur going to do any of them.

You can pick one to do and other mods can help.

and maybe the jobs will be arranged later
Posted 10/4/08
so the jobs are???

Avii Mod
Banner Mod
Profile Edit Mod
Membership Card Mod
Forum Mod(in charge of all other forums)
Icon Mod
Gift Mod

Maybe we should all pick one catergory to specialise in so that we would not do the same thing/request. there are enough of us mods here. so, if our group info needs a banner, we seek the banner mod. this is just a suggestion.
Posted 10/4/08
but we'll need more than 1 avii mod because all of us here can make avii and the guest will request different people..
Posted 10/4/08
of course! great idea! but it's kinda confusing who is making whose...that's what happen when there's too many mods to one forum...
Posted 10/4/08
lolx..kinda agree^^ umm...maybe we can make something up to this...
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Maybe everyone can be an avii mod to make aviis
and 2 ppl for banner
and one person for the member ship cards and do the aviis if he wants
and we all can look after the froums
and 1 person be icon mod
and 2 for gift,
but if we have enough ppl to go around that is

but that's what i think and for right no wer need to do afflications with other groups to get more members
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

cherrycupid wrote:

of course! great idea! but it's kinda confusing who is making whose...that's what happen when there's too many mods to one forum...





allanimelover wrote:

lolx..kinda agree^^ umm...maybe we can make something up to this...


and for now i';m going to change the groups avatar and if we have a winner for the avatar contest we'll change it back cause wee need ppl to notice the group
Posted 10/4/08
we need groups with more members to become affiliates so that more can join^^ and i'm fine with changing the group's avatar
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08

allanimelover wrote:

we need groups with more members to become affiliates so that more can join^^ and i'm fine with changing the group's avatar


Yeps so i'm making an afflication banner right now and u make one too so we can get the different styles out
is that ok?

here is mine



sorry if it isn'e that good it's late over here but good luck with urs
Posted 10/4/08
haha..i love yours!! i think we should just use yours..and i love the group's avii that you did too..
Posted 10/4/08

Xrana wrote:

Maybe everyone can be an avii mod to make aviis
and 2 ppl for banner
and one person for the member ship cards and do the aviis if he wants
and we all can look after the froums
and 1 person be icon mod
and 2 for gift,
but if we have enough ppl to go around that is

but that's what i think and for right no wer need to do afflications with other groups to get more members


seconded!
Posted 10/5/08
i think we'll need more games!! you guys got any idea??
Posted 10/5/08
hmmm...rp? like classes or tutorials(as requested by a member) for the members on a wide range of stuffs
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.