First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
~Mods room~
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
I like her banners
we can do that as a the afflicaiotn banner
can u spread it around?
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
WARNING TO ALL MODS
PLEASE MAKE AN AVI AND HAND IT IN BY QUOTING THIS FORM.
THE REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE IN ORDER TO MAKE TO MAKE THE GROUP A GOOD GROUP WE NEED PPL WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE GOOD AVATARS.
SO PLEASE UP LOAD SOMETHIING YOU MADE AND HAND IT IN
THE DEAD LINE IS OCT 17, IF U DON'T HAND IT IN U WILL NOT BE A MOD ANYMORE.

theme: freestyle
it can have anything on it but it must have the words Avii salon


WE NEED GOOD AND REALIABLE MODS.
THANK YOU
Posted 10/11/08
i got exams which ends on the 17th Oct..i think i'll be able to finish it on that day but might post it abit late..
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08

allanimelover wrote:

i got exams which ends on the 17th Oct..i think i'll be able to finish it on that day but might post it abit late..


it's ok cause u have a good reason
Posted 10/11/08
what's the theme for the avii??or just freestyle??
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/14/08
here is the list of all the mods

allanimelover: Has exams, will be accepted if late.
animemusiklover: Hand in on time please
satsushi : Handed in
cherrycupid :Handed in
ilovryuukiHand in on time please
Miyiki:Hand in on time please
moodlight: Hand in on time please
INekoz:Hand in on time please
kisshu12:Hand in on time please
rinaskylark: Handed in
angela_purple_puffs_18:Hand in on time please
AngelGoddess1997 :Hand in on time please
jianing23:Hand in on time please

when u are done please edit this and put handed in in red so i know, the judges will be me but mostly the creator

Make sure u hand it in or u will be cut and it will be marked out of 10 anything under 8. is a fail.

animation can be allowed but it could either make or break ur mark
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

allanimelover wrote:

what's the theme for the avii??or just freestyle??


freestyle
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Also i think that we shouldn't have ppl ask for a certain mod because if we say that if u don't upload anywork u'll be kicked out and no one request them then they have no choice and msot ppl would want the creator because well she's the creator and the other mods won't get a change so we should leave it open and the first to come will get toe do the request.
how
does that sound?
Posted 10/12/08
em..sounds good as well..okie... i agree..^^
Posted 10/12/08

Xrana wrote:

WARNING TO ALL MODS
PLEASE MAKE AN AVI AND HAND IT IN BY QUOTING THIS FORM.
THE REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE IN ORDER TO MAKE TO MAKE THE GROUP A GOOD GROUP WE NEED PPL WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE GOOD AVATARS.
SO PLEASE UP LOAD SOMETHIING YOU MADE AND HAND IT IN
THE DEAD LINE IS OCT 17, IF U DON'T HAND IT IN U WILL NOT BE A MOD ANYMORE.

theme: freestyle
it can have anything on it but it must have the words Avii salon


WE NEED GOOD AND REALIABLE MODS.
THANK YOU


it's kinda simple

Guest
3638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Aus
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Xrana wrote:

WARNING TO ALL MODS
PLEASE MAKE AN AVI AND HAND IT IN BY QUOTING THIS FORM.
THE REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE IN ORDER TO MAKE TO MAKE THE GROUP A GOOD GROUP WE NEED PPL WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE GOOD AVATARS.
SO PLEASE UP LOAD SOMETHIING YOU MADE AND HAND IT IN
THE DEAD LINE IS OCT 17, IF U DON'T HAND IT IN U WILL NOT BE A MOD ANYMORE.

theme: freestyle
it can have anything on it but it must have the words Avii salon


WE NEED GOOD AND REALIABLE MODS.
THANK YOU


hope its alright im sick atm so not thinking too clearly

Guest
3638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Aus
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
soz gonna post it again cos its not showing up properly on my comp...
Posted 10/13/08

Xrana wrote:

here is the list of all the mods

allanimelover: Has exams, will be accepted if late.
animemusiklover: Hand in on time please
satsushi : Hand in
cherrycupid :Handed in
ilovryuukiHand in on time please
Miyiki:Hand in on time please
moodlight: Hand in on time please
INekoz:Hand in on time please
kisshu12:Hand in on time please
rinaskylark: Handed in
angela_purple_puffs_18:Hand in on time please
AngelGoddess1997 :Hand in on time please
jianing23:Hand in on time please


when u are done please edit this and put handed in in red so i know, the judges will be me but mostly the creator

Make sure u hand it in or u will be cut and it will be marked out of 10 anything under 8.5 is a fail.

animation can be allowed but it could either make or break ur mark


you are stressing me...it will be unfair to those who have just started learning but pretty good for a beginner...

this took me three hours but it's pretty plain...


13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

rinaskylark wrote:


Xrana wrote:

WARNING TO ALL MODS
PLEASE MAKE AN AVI AND HAND IT IN BY QUOTING THIS FORM.
THE REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE IN ORDER TO MAKE TO MAKE THE GROUP A GOOD GROUP WE NEED PPL WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE GOOD AVATARS.
SO PLEASE UP LOAD SOMETHIING YOU MADE AND HAND IT IN
THE DEAD LINE IS OCT 17, IF U DON'T HAND IT IN U WILL NOT BE A MOD ANYMORE.

theme: freestyle
it can have anything on it but it must have the words Avii salon


WE NEED GOOD AND REALIABLE MODS.
THANK YOU


hope its alright im sick atm so not thinking too clearly



If u wold like to do it again when ur feeling better u can just change my other post to sick and u'll be excused.
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

cherrycupid wrote:


Xrana wrote:

here is the list of all the mods

allanimelover: Has exams, will be accepted if late.
animemusiklover: Hand in on time please
satsushi : Hand in
cherrycupid :Handed in
ilovryuukiHand in on time please
Miyiki:Hand in on time please
moodlight: Hand in on time please
INekoz:Hand in on time please
kisshu12:Hand in on time please
rinaskylark: Handed in
angela_purple_puffs_18:Hand in on time please
AngelGoddess1997 :Hand in on time please
jianing23:Hand in on time please


when u are done please edit this and put handed in in red so i know, the judges will be me but mostly the creator

Make sure u hand it in or u will be cut and it will be marked out of 10 anything under 8.5 is a fail.

animation can be allowed but it could either make or break ur mark


you are stressing me...it will be unfair to those who have just started learning but pretty good for a beginner...

this took me three hours but it's pretty plain...




Sorry if i'm stressing anyone but if we want people to come back and request more we have to give them good avatars
and i like urs it might be to earlier to day but i think ur staying, and tehre's a request for u.
just what program do u use to be able to copy and past all the ppl on?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.