First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
does anyone else want to see utau's hair down?
Member
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a pizza box
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

buono_shugochara wrote:

i want 2 see her hair down i bet it would be realllllllly long hehe she'd probablly end up tripping over it

that would be funny. if she did, i would want her to trip on it and land right into kukai's arms. XD i know, i'm so dorky. kutau is my fav. pairing.
Posted 10/7/08

inu_rin1350 wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:

i want 2 see her hair down i bet it would be realllllllly long hehe she'd probablly end up tripping over it

that would be funny. if she did, i would want her to trip on it and land right into kukai's arms. XD i know, i'm so dorky. kutau is my fav. pairing.


awww that's a cute couple
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / You'r closet ;)
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
wow that would be gret shes beautiful ^^
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

AnaMaree wrote:

I don't want to.

I like it when characters only have one style.
It signifies them - like it did with Sailor Moon


but, does that matter? amu has her hair in different styles often.
Member
615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
yea i always wonder wot it looks like
Member
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Belgium
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Ur so right !
It's getting pretty annoyed that she has the same hair style,
XD
Posted 10/27/08
i would want to see her hair down! i wonder how it looked like?
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
I do!!!!! it would be awesome probaly maybe ill try drawing it...
Posted 10/27/08
Hmm. . .I'll probably want to see it.
Member
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a pizza box
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

kiknownou wrote:

I do!!!!! it would be awesome probaly maybe ill try drawing it...


kool. if you want, you could post back with the pic. i'd like to see it.
Member
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / On top of ur pink...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
I'd like to see her with her hair down too, I bet she'd be cuter than any other girl in the anime

Besides, Amu's always changing her hairstyles so why not Utau too...
Posted 10/27/08
iv meen curouis since the epy when she chara nari with x dia and everything i mean serouisly it get me bored when she has 2 wear pigtails all the time and the accesory she uses doesnt even show there has to be something different like angel or devil accesorys
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

inu_rin1350 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:

I do!!!!! it would be awesome probaly maybe ill try drawing it...


kool. if you want, you could post back with the pic. i'd like to see it.


Sure if I can get my scanner working and if it turns out well...
11535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
i loove utau <3 ain i do wnt to see that xD
Member
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a pizza box
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

kiknownou wrote:


inu_rin1350 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:

I do!!!!! it would be awesome probaly maybe ill try drawing it...


kool. if you want, you could post back with the pic. i'd like to see it.


Sure if I can get my scanner working and if it turns out well...


sweet. can't wait to see it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.