First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Roleplay
Creator
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 6/29/10
elements:
Fire(not so common)
Wind(common)
Earth(sort of common)
Water(common)
Darkness(is a forbidden element, rare)
Light( not forbidden, rare)

Just do anything you want.^-^
Me:
name:Hana
age:17
animal(optional): a blue/black/white wolf (summons him from powers)

I am(optional): an alchemist/hunter
element(s):fire, light, wind, earth, darkness
weapon(s): sword,bow and arrow, scrolls(many kinds), spell book(only when really needed), and knife(in her boot)
history:she lost her meory hen she was only five yeras old.
also, if the pic is only how u look like but not it's color, u may say describe ur character.
picture:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She was very young when her family died, including her memories... Her brother saved her when she was 10 years old from an arrow, and before he died, he gave her a necklace, her mother's necklace. It was in order for her to remember her and him. She seeked revenge after that ,and finding the man who killed her older brother. Also, trying to find the secret of her lost life... She bacame a Hunter/Alchemist to persue her to get information of her brother's murder. As she travels, she gains her memories, each as powerful as the other. She learns to tame her powers, and she hides her power of darkness.
try to keep ur pic in spoilers.
It's ur turn!!^-^
Posted 10/6/08 , edited 6/25/10
name: Sola
age: 15
animal(optional): Kittie cat? owo
I am(optional): Human with strong elemental powers c;
element(s): earth & air C: & secretly a little bit of fire power ;]
weapons: fist? owo... & she can conjure random bow & arrow from thin air.
history: Was run off by her own people, in her village, one must only have the air element. Sola, had two. The village elder deemed her a threat to have the earth element, an element the village was an enemy of from the earth village. Ever since then, she'd been on her own, looking for a place she could belong.
picture:


I think we ALL should write a short story of our make believe characters :D.


--------------------------------------------------------
*Story* is the -History- (:

Creator
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

ay_bay_bay wrote:

name:Sola
age:15
animal(optional): fairy princess XD
I am(optional): FAIRY!
element(s):water, earth, air, light
weapons:dagger, staff, fists (lol) & FAIRY DUSTTTT!
history:ran away from her fairy village because the people made her. o-o she became toooo strong. >.<
picture:


I think we ALL should write a short story of our make beilive characters~ :))))


--------------------------------------------------------
Sola, she became too strong for everyone in Pixie dust village, the villagers commanded she should live somewhere else. Everyone despised her because of her enormous powers. Water, Earth, Air, and Light. Usually in the Pixie dust village one must only have one element. Sola on the other hand has 4! How special is she. :3




sure, it sounds like a good idea.^-^
Posted 10/10/08

Hanauo wrote:


ay_bay_bay wrote:

name:Sola
age:15
animal(optional): fairy princess XD
I am(optional): FAIRY!
element(s):water, earth, air, light
weapons:dagger, staff, fists (lol) & FAIRY DUSTTTT!
history:ran away from her fairy village because the people made her. o-o she became toooo strong. >.<
picture:


I think we ALL should write a short story of our make beilive characters~ :))))


--------------------------------------------------------
Sola, she became too strong for everyone in Pixie dust village, the villagers commanded she should live somewhere else. Everyone despised her because of her enormous powers. Water, Earth, Air, and Light. Usually in the Pixie dust village one must only have one element. Sola on the other hand has 4! How special is she. :3




sure, it sounds like a good idea.^-^


whooo=D
write a short story hana:}
i wanna see yur writing skillsXD
Creator
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

ay_bay_bay wrote:


Hanauo wrote:


ay_bay_bay wrote:

name:Sola
age:15
animal(optional): fairy princess XD
I am(optional): FAIRY!
element(s):water, earth, air, light
weapons:dagger, staff, fists (lol) & FAIRY DUSTTTT!
history:ran away from her fairy village because the people made her. o-o she became toooo strong. >.<
picture:


I think we ALL should write a short story of our make beilive characters~ :))))


--------------------------------------------------------
Sola, she became too strong for everyone in Pixie dust village, the villagers commanded she should live somewhere else. Everyone despised her because of her enormous powers. Water, Earth, Air, and Light. Usually in the Pixie dust village one must only have one element. Sola on the other hand has 4! How special is she. :3




sure, it sounds like a good idea.^-^


whooo=D
write a short story hana:}
i wanna see yur writing skillsXD

ummm.. uh...o-ok.

Posted 10/11/08

Hanauo wrote:


ay_bay_bay wrote:


Hanauo wrote:


ay_bay_bay wrote:

name:Sola
age:15
animal(optional): fairy princess XD
I am(optional): FAIRY!
element(s):water, earth, air, light
weapons:dagger, staff, fists (lol) & FAIRY DUSTTTT!
history:ran away from her fairy village because the people made her. o-o she became toooo strong. >.<
picture:


I think we ALL should write a short story of our make beilive characters~ :))))


--------------------------------------------------------
Sola, she became too strong for everyone in Pixie dust village, the villagers commanded she should live somewhere else. Everyone despised her because of her enormous powers. Water, Earth, Air, and Light. Usually in the Pixie dust village one must only have one element. Sola on the other hand has 4! How special is she. :3




sure, it sounds like a good idea.^-^


whooo=D
write a short story hana:}
i wanna see yur writing skillsXD

ummm.. uh...o-ok.



um wat?
Creator
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
I'm not very good at storeis.... but I'll try... I guess.
Posted 10/12/08

Hanauo wrote:

I'm not very good at storeis.... but I'll try... I guess.


yu WILL try and yu WILL like it!
lmao:DDDD
Posted 10/15/08
wow amazing short story thing =3
has potentiallll i think
Creator
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
T-Thx, it's not my best tho...
Member
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Do you really wan...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
name:Momo
age:16
animal(optional): fox
I am(optional): vampire
element(s):water+fire, black+white, basically opposites
weapons:twin swords
history:Trapped between right and wrong, she roams the country.
picture:
Creator
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/13/09
Hana was walking through the woods, she was always traveling. No place did she stayed for more then 3 days, tht is how it always is.

(will edit it later. got to go, school. bye!)
Posted 6/19/10
Sola randomly wandered anywhere, looking around for human life.... "Hola? Anyone hereeeeeeeeeeee?"

[LOL : D random~]
Creator
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 6/19/10
I here a voice. "Ara? Hellllloooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! *pops behing a tree* oh, hi! *smiles*
Posted 6/20/10
Sola stopped for a moment, blinking at the random voice. She stared at the girl behind the tree, ".... Hi? : D"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.